Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General Election 23:07 - May 17 with 2051 viewsbuilthjack

It must be time for that useless lot to go now surely.
I just saw the latest polls, they are widening by the day.
47% Labour. 23% Tory.
Time to be a man and chuck the towel in Sunak.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

General Election on 14:27 - May 19 with 588 viewsonehunglow

General Election on 13:23 - May 19 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I have made nearly three thousand posts on this website. I challenge you to find just one that even suggests I have even the slightest affection or bias towards the Conservative Party. Please try.

Even this week I believe I referred to them as cheating, conniving degenerate perverts or something to that effect. I’m not sure how much clearer I can be? 🤷‍♂️

Seems you will have to try harder
Obviously anyone even smelling of Tory gets this hate garbage
And to think we can vote freely
We can’t if those who vote Tory in south Wales get the filth talk we read
It is appalling

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

General Election on 14:43 - May 19 with 567 viewsmax936

General Election on 14:27 - May 19 by onehunglow

It is appalling

The vitriol isn't aimed at the Tory voter though, its aimed at the Tory Government.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

General Election on 14:46 - May 19 with 562 viewsonehunglow

General Election on 14:43 - May 19 by max936

The vitriol isn't aimed at the Tory voter though, its aimed at the Tory Government.

No Ste,
It’s aimed clearly at those who “ are taken in “ or are “ stupid”
It’s out there ,mate

I don’t disclose my voting intention . I however it’s hard to vote for a party so craven and gutless as this . They can’t make a decision and have the guts to stick with it

General Election on 15:03 - May 19 with 535 viewspencoedjack

General Election on 14:46 - May 19 by onehunglow

No Ste,
It’s aimed clearly at those who “ are taken in “ or are “ stupid”
It’s out there ,mate

I don’t disclose my voting intention . I however it’s hard to vote for a party so craven and gutless as this . They can’t make a decision and have the guts to stick with it

I voted Tory in the last 3 general elections after voting Labour prior to that.

I’m undecided in this GE & will vote for whoever I think offers the best future for my children & my grandchildren.

100% I will not be voting Labour in the next Senedd elections & couldn’t give a toss what any left wing person on this forum thinks 👍
General Election on 15:22 - May 19 with 509 viewsSullutaCreturned

I have been called a tory more times than I can remember, dare to have a go at Labour and you must be tory according to some.

Then other people callled me a "loony lefty" when I critiised the tories.

That's the way these people roll. You can't be a floating voter or hate both parties, it's not possible.

Except it's very possible.
General Election on 15:39 - May 19 with 492 viewsbuilthjack

General Election on 14:43 - May 19 by max936

Exactly Steve

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

General Election on 17:21 - May 19 with 423 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

General Election on 14:27 - May 19 by onehunglow

It is appalling

I doubt there’s anyone on this forum who is so vociferously against the Tories appalling record and behaviour in recent years as myself. Well maybe there’s a few… But just because I also show considerable disdain to the modern left and the terrifyingly naive and invariable shit show it has become doesn’t mean I “have obvious biases” and anyone who thinks I do probably aren’t reading the posts right.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

General Election on 17:28 - May 19 with 411 viewsonehunglow

General Election on 15:39 - May 19 by builthjack

Exactly Steve

You really need to look around .
Is your memory ok because it seems rather nebulous when challenged .
We have seen countless vicious vindictive and insulting remarks attributed to anyone perceived to be a Tory voter.
It’s been culled on this site thankfully .

Login to get fewer ads

General Election on 18:23 - May 19 with 380 viewsbuilthjack

General Election on 17:28 - May 19 by onehunglow

You really need to look around .
Is your memory ok because it seems rather nebulous when challenged .
We have seen countless vicious vindictive and insulting remarks attributed to anyone perceived to be a Tory voter.
It’s been culled on this site thankfully .

I take it you don’t like it when people say that the Tories have devastated this country in the last 14 years. Accept it. It’s true.

General Election on 18:26 - May 19 with 377 viewspencoedjack

General Election on 18:23 - May 19 by builthjack

I take it you don’t like it when people say that the Tories have devastated this country in the last 14 years. Accept it. It’s true.

I presume you think the same about Labour in Wales?
General Election on 18:30 - May 19 with 372 viewsbuilthjack

General Election on 18:26 - May 19 by pencoedjack

I presume you think the same about Labour in Wales?

Let the people of Wales vote for what who they want.
Let the people of the UK vote for who they want.
Whoever wins, in Wales, and Westminster, let’s accept it.
Ok?

General Election on 18:31 - May 19 with 372 viewsonehunglow

General Election on 18:23 - May 19 by builthjack

WTF are you talking about
Your personal reaction improves my point
Accept that
Accept the fact many disagree with you
Personally Zlabour in the 70s were worse IMO
Get it
My Opinion
Accept that too

General Election on 18:33 - May 19 with 369 viewsbuilthjack

General Election on 18:31 - May 19 by onehunglow

WTF are you talking about
Your personal reaction improves my point
Accept that
Accept the fact many disagree with you
Personally Zlabour in the 70s were worse IMO
Get it
My Opinion
Accept that too

Now now, calm down.
You know your lot have done a shit job.Accept it.
You sound a bit like Cardiff supporters winning that cup all those years ago. It’s gone.

General Election on 18:34 - May 19 with 369 viewspencoedjack

General Election on 18:30 - May 19 by builthjack

Let the people of Wales vote for what who they want.
Let the people of the UK vote for who they want.
Whoever wins, in Wales, and Westminster, let’s accept it.
Ok?

Your non answering of the question says a lot 👍
General Election on 18:40 - May 19 with 360 viewsbuilthjack

General Election on 18:34 - May 19 by pencoedjack

Your non answering of the question says a lot 👍

Ditto

General Election on 18:41 - May 19 with 356 viewsonehunglow

General Election on 18:33 - May 19 by builthjack

Now now, calm down.
You know your lot have done a shit job.Accept it.
You sound a bit like Cardiff supporters winning that cup all those years ago. It’s gone.

My lot!
Explain that away
Off you go
Then reflect on my right to vote as I wish
Accept that
Learn before it's too late
Do it now
You can apologise too when you realise you are wrong

General Election on 18:48 - May 19 with 343 viewspencoedjack

General Election on 18:40 - May 19 by builthjack

Ditto

You didn’t ask a question you stated a fact.

Anyway you are one of the sheep who continue to vote for the same party no matter how bad they are 👍. You can’t admit Labour are appalling for Wales.

You reap what you sow.

Have a nice evening.
General Election on 19:05 - May 19 with 336 viewsbuilthjack

General Election on 18:41 - May 19 by onehunglow

My lot!
Explain that away
Off you go
Then reflect on my right to vote as I wish
Accept that
Learn before it's too late
Do it now
You can apologise too when you realise you are wrong

Vote for whoever you like. Just calm down.

General Election on 19:07 - May 19 with 327 viewsbuilthjack

General Election on 18:48 - May 19 by pencoedjack

Anyway you are one of the sheep who continue to vote for the same party no matter how bad they are 👍. You can’t admit Labour are appalling for Wales.

You reap what you sow.

Have a nice evening.

All the sheep in Wales seem to annoy you.
There’s lots of them. You won’t be happy.

General Election on 19:43 - May 19 with 292 viewsonehunglow

General Election on 18:48 - May 19 by pencoedjack

You reap what you sow.

Have a nice evening.

Sheep have a bad name

General Election on 20:03 - May 19 with 282 viewsbuilthjack

General Election on 19:43 - May 19 by onehunglow

Sheep have a bad name

Really?

General Election on 20:32 - May 19 with 256 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Sheep have a bad name

Very baaaaad.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

General Election on 20:34 - May 19 with 255 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sheep have a bad name

Not sheep per se just the SHEEPLE and there's a lot of them all across the UK. They vote for the same party no matter what.

If people paid attention, listened and read more then the Tories Uk wide would be wued out, Labour in Wales would be wiped out and tthe SNP would also get a hiding. Then, because the alternatives have been so nad and with little choice we'd see the Lib Dems gain quite afew seats and independent Mp's being the majority in Westminster, the Senedd, the Stormont and Holyrood too

I say that because they are the ones who haven't been in government and haven't done anything wrong
General Election on 21:31 - May 19 with 226 viewsbuilthjack

General Election on 20:34 - May 19 by SullutaCreturned

Not sheep per se just the SHEEPLE and there's a lot of them all across the UK. They vote for the same party no matter what.

If people paid attention, listened and read more then the Tories Uk wide would be wued out, Labour in Wales would be wiped out and tthe SNP would also get a hiding. Then, because the alternatives have been so nad and with little choice we'd see the Lib Dems gain quite afew seats and independent Mp's being the majority in Westminster, the Senedd, the Stormont and Holyrood too

I say that because they are the ones who haven't been in government and haven't done anything wrong

Independent MP’s, Councillors etc, are not really that though.
I know plenty, they all have their colours, but don’t display them to try and get more votes.
I would prefer a Tory to an Independent.

General Election on 02:46 - May 20 with 156 viewsAnotherJohn

General Election on 21:31 - May 19 by builthjack

Independent MP’s, Councillors etc, are not really that though.
I know plenty, they all have their colours, but don’t display them to try and get more votes.
I would prefer a Tory to an Independent.

Builthy can hardly wait. Personally I would delay the election as long as possible to give people more time to think about what we may be heading for.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/labour-plans-simplify-process-change-231853344.html
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024