Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : On the cusp in a very good way ! 15:15 - May 18 with 634 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City : On the cusp in a very good way ! 18th May 2024 15:13
Two players who have come to Swansea City in the last two seasons from London clubs have earned a position on the clubs retained list this weekend. Both are considered exceptional talents by the Swans academy, and their dream remains alive to become full professional players in the first team squad. 1

Young guns, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : On the cusp in a very good way ! on 15:52 - May 18 with 549 viewsReslovenSwan1

The mis quote Shakespeare.

" A centre forward a centre forward my kingdom for a centre forward".

Josh Thomas has been retained. May be he will be the kings favourite.

Minchev like Veevers before him featured but always seemed to be un-used substitute
[Post edited 18 May 16:00]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City : On the cusp in a very good way ! on 17:44 - May 18 with 407 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : On the cusp in a very good way ! on 15:52 - May 18 by ReslovenSwan1

The mis quote Shakespeare.

" A centre forward a centre forward my kingdom for a centre forward".

Josh Thomas has been retained. May be he will be the kings favourite.

Minchev like Veevers before him featured but always seemed to be un-used substitute
[Post edited 18 May 16:00]

The Bulgarian is very young, still seventeen and has been in the Bulgarian U19 squad at sixteen.

A rare talent is what he is being described as. For me at that age he is a success. Already tasted the U21 set up.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024