Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coach travel to Wembley - £15 per person return 13:26 - Feb 18 with 1638 viewsJulieF

A group of us booked coach travel to Wembley, but some have now won free travel on Capital One Cup convoy coaches. The original seats are non-refundable, so we're hoping to sell them on at a reduced price... original cost was £29 per person return, so we thought it would be fair to sell on at half price, so effectively 12 people get half-price travel.

Tickets are in pairs:
1st pair is for 1 male and 1 female
2nd pair is for 1 male and 1 female
3rd pair is for 2 females

It might be possible to change the tickets so 2 males could travel, etc., but simplest would be to sell to someone who could use the tickets as they are.

PM me if interested.
Coach travel to Wembley - £15 per person return on 09:57 - Feb 19 with 1597 viewsBelfast

So you have to be a certain gender to have certain seats ?

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Coach travel to Wembley - £15 per person return on 12:06 - Feb 19 with 1590 viewsViking_Jock

Maybe this is the Amish division of the Barmy Army?

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

Coach travel to Wembley - £15 per person return on 13:37 - Feb 19 with 1583 viewsJulieF

Coach travel to Wembley - £15 per person return on 12:06 - Feb 19 by Viking_Jock

Maybe this is the Amish division of the Barmy Army?

Tickets have names on... a guy could try travelling as Sue for example, but would seem a bit odd! And I don't think we'll be able to change the names on the tickets at this late stage...

New forum got me! Didn't mean to post this with a quote, meant to just add it to the thread. And now I can't delete it either!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Coach travel to Wembley - £15 per person return on 10:23 - Feb 20 with 1548 viewsJackErnie

Coach travel to Wembley - £15 per person return on 13:37 - Feb 19 by JulieF

Tickets have names on... a guy could try travelling as Sue for example, but would seem a bit odd! And I don't think we'll be able to change the names on the tickets at this late stage...

New forum got me! Didn't mean to post this with a quote, meant to just add it to the thread. And now I can't delete it either!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Have you still got these available?? Looking for 2. Whats are details, pick up/drop off's, times please
Coach travel to Wembley - £15 per person return on 10:06 - Feb 21 with 1513 viewsJulieF

Coach travel to Wembley - £15 per person return on 10:23 - Feb 20 by JackErnie

Have you still got these available?? Looking for 2. Whats are details, pick up/drop off's, times please

PM sent
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024