Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawrenson still predicting relegation battle for Swans 13:13 - Mar 3 with 2059 viewssherpajacob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21618258

40 points and a trophy in the bag. In the words of Kool and the Gang " celebration time c'mon"

Its been mentioned on here before the BBC's "expert" predictions on our scores.
It would be excusable if all these predictions were pre-season. Lots of pundits had us going down, as we'd lost our manager and "best players".

But Lawrensons predictions are as the season unfolds, he still has only predicted us winning 4 games. We'd won 5 before the end of November.

whilst i'm conducting my smug rant, we were last again on MOTD last night, bring back ITV, with Des Lynam (remember his Preston commentary) I say.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Lawrenson still predicting relegation battle for Swans on 19:48 - Mar 3 with 1997 viewsorion3016

I'm long past taking any interest in his predictions. At last look he had qpr in top 10

Be over there now after

Lawrenson still predicting relegation battle for Swans on 01:52 - Mar 4 with 1951 viewsJoe_bradshaw

QPR would be 6th and above Spurs according to Lawro's table.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Lawrenson still predicting relegation battle for Swans on 15:12 - Mar 4 with 1909 viewstaffyjack

If the so called experts get their predictions so badly wrong. What chance have I got with my footie coupon ?
Lawrenson still predicting relegation battle for Swans on 20:05 - Mar 4 with 1865 viewsPlasticman

He's clearly biased towards QPR. Biggest difference of the lot.

He also seems to have a negative opinion of our team, as we are the ones he pegged down the most compared to what they have done. Norwich and west brom could argue that he has it in for them as well.

The rest are actually more or less close enough in total standings, aside a few outlayers (Wigan, sunderland and newcastle).

Plastic since 2012

Lawrenson still predicting relegation battle for Swans on 07:52 - Mar 8 with 1724 viewsorion3016

Got us to lose against WBA and qpr to win again

Be over there now after

Lawrenson still predicting relegation battle for Swans on 08:41 - Mar 8 with 1723 viewsRogueTrooper

Good! You dont think he may be getting a tad embarrassed by now that both we and QPR are making him look stupid

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Lawrenson still predicting relegation battle for Swans on 16:13 - Mar 8 with 1704 viewsBanosswan

Lawrenson still predicting relegation battle for Swans on 07:52 - Mar 8 by orion3016

Got us to lose against WBA and qpr to win again

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Lawrenson still predicting relegation battle for Swans on 16:26 - Mar 8 with 1701 viewsBanosswan

His table here

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Mark_Lawrensons_Predictions_2012-13.html

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024