Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 206220 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:32 - Nov 24 with 5611 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:28 - Nov 24 by epaul

He's been whelchair bound for years, the price he paid for his style to give to the fans. How many wrestlers say he was thier inspiration. So sad I hope he comes through

His book is really good if you can find it
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:40 - Nov 24 with 5607 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:32 - Nov 24 by TheFranchise

His book is really good if you can find it

Read it years ago Dave, excellent read, right trickster and hard man to boot
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 14:42]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:01 - Nov 25 with 5577 viewsTheFranchise

Roman Reigns just got a face pop after spearing Rey Mysterio.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:49 - Nov 25 with 5571 viewslifelong

I was flicking through the sky channels over the weekend and one of them was showing wrestling, two wrestlers were fighting on top of a cage 20 feet high and throwing each other off it.

One of them was aptly named the Undertaker.

These blokes must be insane.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:03 - Nov 25 with 5559 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:49 - Nov 25 by lifelong

I was flicking through the sky channels over the weekend and one of them was showing wrestling, two wrestlers were fighting on top of a cage 20 feet high and throwing each other off it.

One of them was aptly named the Undertaker.

These blokes must be insane.

Indeed lifey lit was a "hell in a cell" match at King of the ring ppv 1998, its a famous one where Undi throws Mankind (Mick Foley) of the cage. He also threw him through the cage onto a chair and also threw loads of thumbtacks diown and slammed him into them. Foley is a nutter and done some real damage to himself over the years, had his ear ripped off in germany

also King of the deathmatch

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:48 - Nov 25 with 5535 viewswaynekerr55

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:03 - Nov 25 by epaul

Indeed lifey lit was a "hell in a cell" match at King of the ring ppv 1998, its a famous one where Undi throws Mankind (Mick Foley) of the cage. He also threw him through the cage onto a chair and also threw loads of thumbtacks diown and slammed him into them. Foley is a nutter and done some real damage to himself over the years, had his ear ripped off in germany

also King of the deathmatch

Didn't the undertake Tombstone Mankind onto a bunch of tacks in that match

I miss the days of Comissioner Foley, and loved it when I unlocked him on the Smack down game on the PS2 when I was in uni [rofl}

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:47 - Nov 25 with 5525 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:48 - Nov 25 by waynekerr55

Didn't the undertake Tombstone Mankind onto a bunch of tacks in that match

I miss the days of Comissioner Foley, and loved it when I unlocked him on the Smack down game on the PS2 when I was in uni [rofl}

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:00 - Nov 27 with 5497 viewsTheFranchise

Anyone who watched Raw think that the TLC main event won't be a unification match?

Two belts above the ring, Orton grabs the WHC and then Cena grabs the WWE title to end the match.

Why on earth would a unification match be at TLC and not the Rumble?
Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:38 - Dec 11 with 5453 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:00 - Nov 27 by TheFranchise

Anyone who watched Raw think that the TLC main event won't be a unification match?

Two belts above the ring, Orton grabs the WHC and then Cena grabs the WWE title to end the match.

Why on earth would a unification match be at TLC and not the Rumble?

Haven't watched for a long time but was off ill last week and watched most of RAW. Right at the end Cena seemed to be standing alongside Triple H staring at Orton on the floor. Start of the turn maybe??

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:14 - Dec 11 with 5434 viewsepaul

I watched it, no way Cena will turn to many dollars in him with the kiddies as it's now PG, he brings a new t out every week ffs. Mind you as much as I can't stand him, a heel turn by him would be awesome.

The pop DB got was unbelievable, see Hunters face....not impressed!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:23 - Dec 11 with 5427 viewsSwanjack10

Watched a wrestle last night, first one for years, orton beat some bearded scruff with the aid of davillin and a chap in a pigs mask who appeared ringsige undertaker style, bizarre

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:25 - Dec 11 with 5426 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:14 - Dec 11 by epaul

I watched it, no way Cena will turn to many dollars in him with the kiddies as it's now PG, he brings a new t out every week ffs. Mind you as much as I can't stand him, a heel turn by him would be awesome.

The pop DB got was unbelievable, see Hunters face....not impressed!

That upper mid card has some pretty awesome workers right now, let Cena and Orton take the top billing and throw some Brock, Taker and HHH in there and let the wrestlers entertain us.

Brian, Punk, Shield, Wyatts, Goldust, Cody, Big E and a couple of others are all putting in the work and delivering some really good matches. It reminds me of the time when the Jericho, Eddies & the unnamed Canadian were tearing up the midcard.

The end of Raw set up some nice stories going into Mania.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:03 - Dec 11 with 5411 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:25 - Dec 11 by TheFranchise

That upper mid card has some pretty awesome workers right now, let Cena and Orton take the top billing and throw some Brock, Taker and HHH in there and let the wrestlers entertain us.

Brian, Punk, Shield, Wyatts, Goldust, Cody, Big E and a couple of others are all putting in the work and delivering some really good matches. It reminds me of the time when the Jericho, Eddies & the unnamed Canadian were tearing up the midcard.

The end of Raw set up some nice stories going into Mania.

Dave, dont forget Perry saturn and moppy mun

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:08 - Dec 11 with 5410 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:03 - Dec 11 by epaul

Dave, dont forget Perry saturn and moppy mun

Perry Saturn was one of my favourites from ECW right through until WWE didn't know how to use him.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:46 - Dec 12 with 5370 viewsshandyjack

Not officially on the road to WM just yet, but baring injuries and the return of 1 or 2 next yr's build up could be awesome

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:52 - Dec 12 with 5347 viewsDevz00

Not sure if it's been mentioned -

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/08/former-port-vale-goalkeeper-stuart-tomlinson-quits

What's the odds on him making it?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:58 - Dec 13 with 5325 viewsswanskid95

Because of Raw ending, i have a feeling Cena could turn heel at TLC, can see HHH getting involves either way, will be a screwjob finish either way.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:41 - Dec 13 with 5303 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:58 - Dec 13 by swanskid95

Because of Raw ending, i have a feeling Cena could turn heel at TLC, can see HHH getting involves either way, will be a screwjob finish either way.

Cena will not turn.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:12 - Dec 14 with 5297 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:41 - Dec 13 by TheFranchise

Cena will not turn.

as I've banged on and on about.....mind you imagine if he did....it would be as big as Hogan turning, which reminds me gonna watch that for the gazzillionth time

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:17 - Dec 18 with 5265 viewsJonnyTheJack

I've barely watched any wrestling in about 3 months but have sort of kept up to date online by reading the results and stuff. Is HBK coming back for 1 more match then? Presumably against Bryan?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:50 - Dec 19 with 5205 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:17 - Dec 18 by JonnyTheJack

I've barely watched any wrestling in about 3 months but have sort of kept up to date online by reading the results and stuff. Is HBK coming back for 1 more match then? Presumably against Bryan?

Nah wont happen. Bryan used again on RAW, now there's unified titles, he'll never be champ. Poor old Punk seems to be slipping into midcard obscurity. There has to be somebig turn somewhere as it's quite boring at the mo

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:57 - Dec 19 with 5185 viewsTheFranchise

At this current moment in time, I think Roman Reigns will win the Rumble.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:44 - Dec 19 with 5180 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:57 - Dec 19 by TheFranchise

At this current moment in time, I think Roman Reigns will win the Rumble.

That's a bit random Dave!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:34 - Dec 19 with 5162 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:44 - Dec 19 by epaul

That's a bit random Dave!

Nah, look at the way things are building up. He's the next top breakout star.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:06 - Dec 24 with 5120 viewsswanskid95

Anybody looking forward to Batista return on the 20th of January?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024