Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ash.... 19:09 - Sep 6 with 3256 viewsThe_Doorman

Booked tonight, out of the Serbia match on Tuesday.

Good news for us.
Ash.... on 19:10 - Sep 6 with 3236 viewsmonmouth

F***ing YAY. Result.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ash.... on 19:18 - Sep 6 with 3213 viewsdgt73

Thats great news.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Ash.... on 20:02 - Sep 6 with 3104 viewsmax936

Ash.... on 19:18 - Sep 6 by dgt73

Thats great news.

That is the only good thing that has come out of tonights game Wales were woeful imo, kept giving ball away in centre circle throughout the game, and most couldn't pass water let alone the fuking ball, fuking frustrating watching Wales fukme, plus the camera man was more interested in what was going on off the field than on it and focusing on Cookie chewing his fuking gum with his gob wide open.

Plus I missed Tightlines to watch the shyte

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ash.... on 20:07 - Sep 6 with 3072 viewsPedroJack

Every time I watch us its the same. Keeep the ball for 8 or 10 passes then some duffer like Vaughan or Ledley give it away. Its painful viewing
Ash.... on 20:18 - Sep 6 with 3006 viewsmax936

Ash.... on 20:07 - Sep 6 by PedroJack

Every time I watch us its the same. Keeep the ball for 8 or 10 passes then some duffer like Vaughan or Ledley give it away. Its painful viewing

Ledley was absoutely dreadfull. Cookie must have thought it to physical for the 85million pound boy,
[Post edited 6 Sep 2013 20:21]

Ash.... on 20:28 - Sep 6 with 2954 viewsPedroJack

Future looks bright too, currently our under 21's are 1 down to San Marino. Good news that Ash gets a rest Tuesday though
Ash.... on 20:30 - Sep 6 with 2944 viewsmonmouth

Ash.... on 20:18 - Sep 6 by max936

Ledley was absoutely dreadfull. Cookie must have thought it to physical for the 85million pound boy,
[Post edited 6 Sep 2013 20:21]

Rat, Gunt, Vaughan, Collison hopeless. No skill no touch no imagination. Just s**t.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ash.... on 20:39 - Sep 6 with 2901 viewsDull1Thomas

Good news for Ash and us unless Ben is put in centre back instead of Williams or Ricketts who I thought was out of position for most of the game.
Poor showing from too many players but TBH because most of them play hoofball and don't know when to pass and when to clear. Can't fault the management other than for picking the team. Vaughn truly awful again as was Boaz.
Bellamy, Gunter (in parts), Ben and young Williams stood out for me.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

Ash.... on 20:41 - Sep 6 with 2893 viewsDull1Thomas

Ash.... on 20:28 - Sep 6 by PedroJack

Future looks bright too, currently our under 21's are 1 down to San Marino. Good news that Ash gets a rest Tuesday though

Amazing that Flynn got the under 21s to such a high level yet are so poor now.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Ash.... on 20:45 - Sep 6 with 2874 viewsmax936

Ash.... on 20:30 - Sep 6 by monmouth

Rat, Gunt, Vaughan, Collison hopeless. No skill no touch no imagination. Just s**t.

Ledley wins m!nge of the match for me hands down, but I agree on the other's Collison as gone backwards at a rate of knots.

Ash.... on 23:36 - Sep 6 with 2654 viewstomdickharry

Ash.... on 20:30 - Sep 6 by monmouth

And Williams from Crystal Palace is like a headless chicken,never ever international class.
Ash.... on 00:22 - Sep 7 with 2614 viewsKingBony

Ash.... on 23:36 - Sep 6 by tomdickharry

And Williams from Crystal Palace is like a headless chicken,never ever international class.

Lol give him a chance FFS, what's that his third game for Wales?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Ash.... on 01:25 - Sep 7 with 2548 viewsjruss1

Jonathan Williams is an incredible talent, one of the few we have coming through. But due to the nature of the side being put into action a little too early.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024