Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music 15:49 - Sep 7 with 8010 viewsJackEwing

As I'm bored with no Swans game, its the interval with Glammy and I have no interest in the Welsh national football team whatsoever and therefore don't feel the need to discuss their latest defeat. I thought I'd bring up something which has been annoying me for ages.

Unable to attend the next trust meeting. Anyway's can this be discussed in anyway? Or could a poll be drawn up on this site perhaps whether we keep the music after we score or ditch it.

I have yet to meet anyone who wants to keep it. The music has nothing to do with our club and is embarrassing and a sell out.

Its much better when we score away from home, i.e. West Brom last week when there is no music at all.

Anyway be interesting to hear peoples views.

Also whether the trust has any power to implement changes.
Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 16:09 - Sep 7 with 7971 viewsairedale

Who made the decision to play the music in the first place?
Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 16:10 - Sep 7 with 7964 viewshobo

Get rid of it, it serves no purpose at all!
Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 16:12 - Sep 7 with 7955 viewsDarran

Couldn't give a monkeys f*ck as long as we score.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 16:36 - Sep 7 with 7914 viewsandrew

Well said! what a pointless topic of discussion. What would be better is if in the north east corner we could hear anything that is said on the tannoy.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 16:38 - Sep 7 with 7905 viewsmonmouth

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 16:12 - Sep 7 by Darran

I don't really notice it at the ground; it only gets on my tits on the telly on MOTD. It is a bit low rent though in my view, seems to imply we can't make enough joyous noise of our own when we score.

Maybe a throwback to when our crowds were a lot more sparse than they are now and we've just continued the habit? I'd prefer not to have it, but if we have it, yes, lets hear it lots.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 16:56 - Sep 7 with 7865 viewsBravoJack

I enjoy the 30 seconds of dancing like a complete tw#t...

I would like to add to it with the flame show the WRU use when the boyos run out at the Millennium stadium.
Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 11:53 - Sep 8 with 7594 viewsBrixtonJack

Definitely get rid of the music - it's proper lower league.

Whilst we're at it, can we also not have music played right up until kick off too. It needs to stop a few minutes before so we can have a sing song without having to flight against the Tannoy.

Mates of mine who support other teams really like the Swans, but they always take the piss out of the goal music. It's not good.
Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 12:14 - Sep 8 with 7571 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is clearly a burning issue for Thursday's meeting. I may even break the habit of a lifetime and pop along.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 12:21 - Sep 8 with 7548 viewsDarran

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 12:14 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

This is clearly a burning issue for Thursday's meeting. I may even break the habit of a lifetime and pop along.

Its absolutely f*cking pathetic,if this is all people have to moan about they seriously need to get a f*cking life.

I hope I get to hear it at the Liverpool game several times.

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 14:20 - Sep 8 with 7483 viewsVetchitBack

I don't think it's a non-issue. It's one of the many factors contributing to a lack of atmosphere but one of the easiest to remedy.

In fact I'd use the tannoy for line-ups and emergencies only so as not to drown out the atmosphere.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 16:32 - Sep 8 with 7383 viewsJackfath

I would be grateful if the trust could be asked if people could refer to the speakers as a PA System and not a Tannoy.

Thanks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 17:22 - Sep 8 with 7357 viewsborinifanclub

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 16:32 - Sep 8 by Jackfath

I would be grateful if the trust could be asked if people could refer to the speakers as a PA System and not a Tannoy.

Thanks.

correct.............a pa is a public address system
a (t)annoy is what you do so well

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 18:25 - Sep 8 with 7302 viewsFar_Post

You also never hear the Swansea City song played for more than a few seconds before kick off.

Would be good to have it played for at least a verse and chorus. It is our song after all.

Blog: The C Word

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 15:47 - Sep 10 with 7042 viewsJonezy

Get rid of the f*cking goal music!

"Take my hand...."

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 06:51 - Sep 11 with 6925 viewsairedale

Is 'Tannoy' a bloke? Like 'Watt' was?
Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 09:29 - Sep 11 with 6801 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

Goal music has to go — the one time you don’t need music played at sport is when your team scores.

Poll: What would you rather see.....

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 20:59 - Sep 11 with 6594 viewsSwansNZ

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 16:38 - Sep 7 by monmouth

I don't really notice it at the ground; it only gets on my tits on the telly on MOTD. It is a bit low rent though in my view, seems to imply we can't make enough joyous noise of our own when we score.

Maybe a throwback to when our crowds were a lot more sparse than they are now and we've just continued the habit? I'd prefer not to have it, but if we have it, yes, lets hear it lots.

I can’t say I’ve noticed it on the TV coverage, but don’t watch MOTD.

As Darran says, as long as we score, does anyone really give a toss if music is played or not?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 21:03 - Sep 11 with 6582 viewsDarran

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 20:59 - Sep 11 by SwansNZ

I can’t say I’ve noticed it on the TV coverage, but don’t watch MOTD.

As Darran says, as long as we score, does anyone really give a toss if music is played or not?

Innit,we beat Liverpool 5-0 on Monday night and have to endure the goal music five times,on the way out of the ground you are so despondent you commit suicide by throwing yourself in the Tawe.

Like I said some people seriously need to get a life.

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 21:07 - Sep 11 with 6560 viewsairedale

Nah, he'll be going the other way mun, shops are closed at 10pm.
Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 21:14 - Sep 11 with 6543 viewsNeathJack

Sod the goal celebration music.

I won't be there on Thursday but if I was I would ask "Is it true that the travel plan is causing the hold up with the planning permission for expanding the stadium and if so, how much of the £2m taken out of the club in dividends would it have taken to ensure the travel plan was logistically sound enough to get through planning?"

Or something along those lines.
Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 22:01 - Sep 11 with 6489 viewsVetchitBack

Goal-celebration-music typifies all that is wrong with modern football.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 22:08 - Sep 11 with 6470 viewsDarran

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 22:01 - Sep 11 by VetchitBack

Goal-celebration-music typifies all that is wrong with modern football.

Yeah it's ruining the game.

WTF?

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 12:14 - Sep 12 with 6298 viewsWarwickHunt

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 22:08 - Sep 11 by Darran

Yeah it's ruining the game.

WTF?

It's just f*cking naff and makes us look two bob. It's for L2 clubs with no fans.
Embarrassing.

How many EPL teams have it?

Get. F*cking. Rid.

Pronto.
Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 12:40 - Sep 12 with 6276 viewsDevz00

It's not exactly the most important topic of discussion but the goal music is pathetic. It does need to go, IMO.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 23:14 - Sep 12 with 6034 viewsStanners

Trust Meeting-Goal Celebration Music on 16:12 - Sep 7 by Darran

That's exactly how I feel mate

If we get 3pts the club can play any music they want

This subject has been talked on here for ages and to be honest it's boring
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024