Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird 14:08 - Sep 13 with 6532 viewsSpringHeeledJack

Yeah, I'm sure you did mush.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-star-pete

So glad he didn't come here, seems like a right tw@t. Marriage made in heaven.

@SwanThisDay

Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 14:10 - Sep 13 with 6521 viewsDarran

I was under the impression that he did but I don't really care.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 14:12 - Sep 13 with 6502 viewsSkewenMitch

Leigh Dineen has tweeted we did not make an offer.
Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 14:15 - Sep 13 with 6484 viewsSpratty

Dunno about that but if he keeps ingratiating himself like that he will end up with 2 bald patches.

No expert but thought that particular move did not involve actual contact with the nappa.
Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 14:18 - Sep 13 with 6467 viewsSpringHeeledJack

He doesn't actually specifically say that he turned down Swansea City, only that we were interested along with Cardiff and Stoke and he had to make a decision.

So I suppose he may have turned us down in favour of them, but seems a bit like a bit of petty Wales Online points scoring to me.

Either way, f*ck 'em.

@SwanThisDay

Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 14:25 - Sep 13 with 6432 viewsDevz00

His options were the following:

1. Stay at WBA
2. Join the Welsh MK Dons.

We didn't meet West Brom's asking price.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 16:00 - Sep 13 with 6190 viewsPegojack

SOOO glad we didn't acquire this bloke's services. Never liked the knob since he floored Taylor a couple of seasons ago at our place with a flying headbutt which shoud have seen him red carded.
Suits the redbirds down to the ground, really looking forward to giving him a good hiding in due course....
Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 16:43 - Sep 13 with 6068 viewsPastor_Flapps

The most delusional opening line to an article in history.....

"Cardiff City striker Peter Odemwingie has revealed he turned down Welsh rivals Swansea City to become a Bluebird."

1, it's a load of shite and b. what the chuff is a bluebird anyway. I remeber there used to be a team called the bluebirds but the only team round there now is Kwala Lumpa Kotex.

The journo should be writing headlines for the Sunday Sport. "Vincent Tan eats Huge Enkins' House".

Considering it is his "dream" move, Ohthemingie looks pretty underwhelmed by the whole experience; the head-slapping tw*t!!
[Post edited 13 Sep 2013 16:51]
Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 17:01 - Sep 13 with 6005 viewsNatterjack

Another Western Fail gaff. How could he turn us down when we wouldn't meet WBA's asking price?? All along it was said the plank preferred a move to The Swans - he's now just making another fool out of himself to measure alongside his drive down the M6 to QPR.

The fact is we've got a far better prospect (for a fraction of the cost) in an up-and-coming Spanish U21 player, so The Scum Franchise FC are welcome to him.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2013 17:03]
Login to get fewer ads

Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 17:07 - Sep 13 with 5965 viewsSkipTheJack

It's easy to turn clubs down when they haven't had an offer accepted and are therefore not actually an option. By his logic he also turned down Real Madrid and Man United. What a hero!
Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 17:11 - Sep 13 with 5941 viewsmonmouth

He can't really win. If he didn't and says he did, he must be a t**t and if he really did, he must be a t**t.

I wouldn't have minded him coming to us as we'd have created the chances for him and he seems willing to have a shot. Up there with the others at least 50 yards away from him all game, he's going to feel a bit lonely. He'd only have gone there if there were no other options or purely for money so not suited for us either way.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 17:19 - Sep 13 with 5913 viewsOldjack

he's an arse and well past his sell by date ,he'll fit in well with those red kantss

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 18:04 - Sep 13 with 5815 viewsBonjour

Seems he's also a Mo Farah fan...
Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 18:15 - Sep 13 with 5769 viewsNatterjack

Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 17:19 - Sep 13 by Oldjack

he's an arse and well past his sell by date ,he'll fit in well with those red kantss

Harsh but very true
Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 20:00 - Sep 13 with 5580 viewsclement

i turned down barca today....

they didn't make me an offer, but i accepted an offer of a coffee from someone else, so.....

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 22:16 - Sep 13 with 5433 viewsborinifanclub

Peter HOLDMYWINKIE.......sounds like a waanker to me.....very suitable for the reptiles up the road

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 22:35 - Sep 13 with 5380 viewsLaudrup

Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 14:12 - Sep 13 by SkewenMitch

Leigh Dineen has tweeted we did not make an offer.

Yeah, but was he ever in the Liberty parking lot? That's the only thing that really counts isn't it?

I hate signatures

Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 22:50 - Sep 13 with 5353 viewsloughor_jack

He sat in his car at the liberty all morning hoping we would notice him. Once he realised we didn't want to know he thought he'd take a drive to legoland and they fell for it. They're welcome to him.

Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 00:27 - Sep 14 with 5272 viewsowainglyndwr

How many on here buy the Eastern fail or Cardiff on Sunday these days. Toilet paper
Odemwingie turned down Swansea City to become a Bluebird on 03:14 - Sep 14 with 5211 viewsDJack

This quote sheds some light on the headline in my opinion.

He said: “I told my wife yesterday I think Cardiff are a stronger team than West Brom. They have certainly shown a lot of ambition in the transfer window.

... newspaper BS.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024