Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Lotto 16:57 - Sep 16 with 3225 viewsthe_oracle

Decided to have a go on this last week as there was a big jackpot over 20m. This week the jackpot was 4m. There was no fanfare and no big news about the winner.

I emailed them and asked what had happened to the cash and got the following reply:

"SwansLotto is a MyLotto24 game based on the German 'Lotto 6aus49', which is a lottery managed and operated by the members of the DLTB (the German state lottery).

The German 'Lotto 6aus49' involves a random draw of six numbers ('Numbers'), plus one 'Legend' Number, selected from the numbers 0 to 9 ('Legend': the Legend Number is known as the 'Superzahl' in the German 'Lotto 6aus49'). Draws happen every Wednesday and Saturday evening.

Section 5 of our Terms and Conditions explains in detail how jackpot winnings are paid to our customers.

The aggregate of the Prizes payable by MyLotto24 for Prize Category I on any draw of its LOTTO 6/49-game shall never exceed an amount equal to the DLTB Jackpot for the relevant draw of the German 'Lotto 6aus49'.

With this being the case the SwansLotto Jackpot, as displayed on our website, will therefore be equal to the DLTB jackpot displayed on the German website hence the constant change. So the winner did not necessarily have to be within the Lottonetwork Clubs".

I also noticed the odds of winning the big one is 130 million to 1, 13 times that of the national lottery!

I'm out.

Swans Lotto on 17:10 - Sep 16 with 3198 viewsBaker

JENKINS OUT!!

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Swans Lotto on 17:22 - Sep 16 with 3185 viewsJackfath

We should have a lotto on here. For real. Not with fake pretend money. Would be a great idea.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans Lotto on 22:57 - Sep 19 with 3067 viewsJackinthebox

>I also noticed the odds of winning the big one is 130 million to 1,
>13 times that of the national lottery!
>I'm out.

Smart move. 130 million to 1 are ludicrous odds. Best stick with 14 million to 1.
Swans Lotto on 10:27 - Sep 20 with 3008 viewsthe_oracle

Swans Lotto on 22:57 - Sep 19 by Jackinthebox

>I also noticed the odds of winning the big one is 130 million to 1,
>13 times that of the national lottery!
>I'm out.

Smart move. 130 million to 1 are ludicrous odds. Best stick with 14 million to 1.

it seems people are missing the point.

This is being pushed on the Swans offical site, on here and other sites that this is the "Swans Lotto", which implies its for the Swans only. Now I am not dull enough to think that, but others may be.
I took it to be a lottery offered to clubs throughout the UK not part of the German lotto game. The chances of winning, for the price are extreme. You may have more chance of being hit by lightning to win the UK lottery, but with this one you have more chance of scoring the winner for the Swans in the Europa cup final, whilst shagging Drunken Baker and being hit by lightning at the same time!
Swans Lotto on 19:15 - Sep 20 with 2970 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's a scam.

Poll: Tory leader

Swans Lotto on 20:23 - Sep 20 with 2910 viewsGowerjack

Swans Lotto on 10:27 - Sep 20 by the_oracle

it seems people are missing the point.

This is being pushed on the Swans offical site, on here and other sites that this is the "Swans Lotto", which implies its for the Swans only. Now I am not dull enough to think that, but others may be.
I took it to be a lottery offered to clubs throughout the UK not part of the German lotto game. The chances of winning, for the price are extreme. You may have more chance of being hit by lightning to win the UK lottery, but with this one you have more chance of scoring the winner for the Swans in the Europa cup final, whilst shagging Drunken Baker and being hit by lightning at the same time!

Is he a good shag then?

Might be worth a punt....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swans Lotto on 20:26 - Sep 20 with 2898 viewsJackinthebox

Given the size of the jackpot, I don't imagine there'd be a single person who'd think it was solely for Swans fan. Anyone who'd consider that wouldn't have the cash to play after buying their magic beans, anyway.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2013 20:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024