Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread 09:20 - Sep 22 with 59247 viewsPhil_S

Selhurst Park
Sunday 22nd September 2013 - Kick Off 1.30pm

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Sep 22 with 4979 viewsSkipTheJack

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Sep 22 by Dull1Thomas

What's the craic with Ash? Can't believe he stayed on.

He's a machine - he's like Arnie in the Terminator! I think it would take a broken leg to force him off.
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Sep 22 with 4962 viewsDull1Thomas

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Sep 22 by mikl0s

Most of the second half was deff. at 50% speed/capacity. Looked like we could switch gears at any time we wanted - if we needed to.

But one man that only has one gear and it's pedal to the metal with overdrive is Michu. Such a great role model!

Needs to take some finishing lessons from Nath

Dyer - 1 shot 1 goal
Michu 7 shots - 1 goal

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:32 - Sep 22 with 4914 viewsmax936

Brilliant display and win to finish off a fantastic week, Well Done Swans, whooo,

I wonder who'll be first for the tintack Holloway or Di Canio?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:33 - Sep 22 with 4894 viewsLT10__JS9__SS11

Ben Davies is such an asset going forward even when he doesn't get the ball his constant runs open up so much space down the left. Such an intelligent footballer for someone so young
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Sep 22 with 4842 viewsSkyblue

Swansea were so superior today that they saved their strength for another day. 3 points is 3 points, and Palace didnt even had one serious shot on target did they?
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Sep 22 with 4831 viewsJokeren1943

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:33 - Sep 22 by LT10__JS9__SS11

Ben Davies is such an asset going forward even when he doesn't get the ball his constant runs open up so much space down the left. Such an intelligent footballer for someone so young

Yeah he was outstanding today. Made so much space for his teammates.
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Sep 22 with 4820 viewsbluenile

Cheers for all the guys with the heads up for the streams, great day again. Onwards and upwards!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:36 - Sep 22 with 4813 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

It could have been 4 or 5 - 0 today

I thought Palace would have offered far more than that
Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Sep 22 with 4770 viewsLilleFlue

Haha f#ck you mark lawrenson 2-1 my d!ckhole . Usain Bolt what was it he predicted?? 0-2 right? :D
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Sep 22 with 4717 viewsborinifanclub

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Sep 22 by Dull1Thomas

If Citeeh beat Manu by 5 we go into 8th

POST OF THE MONTH ....well done dull1!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Sep 22 with 4648 viewsmawdlamjack

brill week first destroy valencia, now up to 9th,n spuds willput scum intobottom 4,dont get much better does it.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Sep 22 with 4624 viewsLaudrupFan

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Sep 22 by Dull1Thomas

If Citeeh beat Manu by 5 we go into 8th

Isn't Manc-Manu: 4-0 enough?

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Sep 22 with 4522 viewsmonmouth

How wonderfully easy was that. We are dispatching dog teams with ease now. That has been a real step up this season.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Sep 22 with 4455 viewsHalon

whats up with all u Guys? Your all spot on:-)
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Sep 22 with 4246 viewsNogginthenog

Another fabulous result but you have to wonder how poor Crystal Palace were. The amount of room the Swans had in all areas of the pitch was remarkable. We are still guilty of giving away a lot of passes though and Shelvey needs to play a simpler pass instead of going for the spectacular all the time. Onward and upward!
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Sep 22 with 4141 viewsVetchitBack

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Sep 22 by Nogginthenog

Another fabulous result but you have to wonder how poor Crystal Palace were. The amount of room the Swans had in all areas of the pitch was remarkable. We are still guilty of giving away a lot of passes though and Shelvey needs to play a simpler pass instead of going for the spectacular all the time. Onward and upward!

I thought that's exactly what he did today. And I'm glad we have someone who doesn't ALWAYS look for Vorm or a defender.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Sep 22 with 4124 viewsDr_Winston

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Sep 22 by VetchitBack

I thought that's exactly what he did today. And I'm glad we have someone who doesn't ALWAYS look for Vorm or a defender.

Yup. A lot more disciplined on the ball today.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Sep 22 with 4048 viewsEdmundo

Stunning result after such an important away game at Valencia, good squad rotation, we did enough, to even coast through this game!

Well done City

Roll on Arsenal

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Sep 22 with 4038 viewsPalacefan

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Sep 22 by VetchitBack

Hi there
Palace fan here in peace.
Well done to you boys today, totally out played us.
Our team didn't gel at all today, I only hope we give you a better game at your place.
You passing was good and quick.
3 games in a week, and you looked very sharp.
I liked Dyer today, he was running all over the place.
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 17:00 - Sep 22 with 3975 viewsPozuelosSideys

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Sep 22 by Palacefan

Hi there
Our team didn't gel at all today, I only hope we give you a better game at your place.

Somebody will be along shortly to tell you how awful Dyer is and what a weak link he has become in our squad.

Think you lot need a bit more pace in your side to threaten sides in the Prem.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 17:02 - Sep 22 with 3950 viewsPedroJack

Cheers Palace bloke. We were superb today. Now come on City and Spuds make it a Sunday to make beer taste even nicer
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 17:04 - Sep 22 with 3929 viewsDull1Thomas

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Sep 22 by LaudrupFan

Isn't Manc-Manu: 4-0 enough?

my bad
4 - 0 will do as we've scored a goal more

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 17:16 - Sep 22 with 3871 viewsVetchitBack

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Sep 22 by Palacefan

Hi there

Cheers Palace man!

If only your team matched your support you'd be flying.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread (n/t) (n/t) on 17:17 - Sep 22 with 3861 viewsDull1Thomas

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Sep 22 by borinifanclub

POST OF THE MONTH ....well done dull1!

[Post edited 22 Sep 2013 17:17]

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 17:19 - Sep 22 with 3841 viewsPedroJack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024