Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guardian Football Weekly — The South Wales Derby 10:05 - Oct 2 with 2496 viewsynysforgan_jack

Anybody going to this event?

"The Guardian Football Weekly Podcast is taking its show on the road! Come and join James Richardson, Barry Glendenning, Raphael Honigstein and James Horncastle as they record their show at the Dylan Thomas Centre at lunchtime on Monday 4 November. The panel will bring you puns and punditry as they tackle the first South Wales Derby in the Barclays Premier League"

All Tickets: £3.50

http://bit.ly/GzHA4a
[Post edited 2 Oct 2013 16:28]
Guardian Football Weekly — The South Wales Derby on 10:48 - Oct 2 with 2431 viewsMattG

Unfortunately, I have a job. What a stupid time.
Guardian Football Weekly — The South Wales Derby on 11:34 - Oct 3 with 2158 viewsCatullus

Hmmm, the wifes in work, our son is in school. I may take a look. It may be a stupid time for others, but it's a perfect time for me!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Guardian Football Weekly — The South Wales Derby on 11:36 - Oct 3 with 2144 viewsDarran

Thanks for that Gazza,on a side note any inside info on guests for DT100 next year?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Guardian Football Weekly — The South Wales Derby on 11:39 - Oct 3 with 2135 viewsjack_lord

The lengths that the fans will go to for a ruck is quite amusing.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 11:40]

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Guardian Football Weekly — The South Wales Derby on 13:58 - Oct 11 with 1896 viewsynysforgan_jack

Guardian Football Weekly — The South Wales Derby on 11:36 - Oct 3 by Darran

Thanks for that Gazza,on a side note any inside info on guests for DT100 next year?

Keep your eye out on www.dylanthomas.com over the next few weeks Dazza.
Guardian Football Weekly — The South Wales Derby on 13:59 - Oct 11 with 1890 viewsDarran

Guardian Football Weekly — The South Wales Derby on 13:58 - Oct 11 by ynysforgan_jack

Keep your eye out on www.dylanthomas.com over the next few weeks Dazza.

Thanks Gazza.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024