Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shawcross for Wales 15:12 - Oct 11 with 2889 viewsBackHeel

Seeing as we're (Wales) are ravanged by injuries why don't we approach Ryan Shawcross again - he is yet to play a competitive international for England (and this now looks unlikely, and I'm sure he realises it) but would strengthen us
Shawcross for Wales on 15:15 - Oct 11 with 2878 viewsWolfie

With Pulis as manager. Crazier things have happened.

Poll: What is your favourite colour on a pie chart?

Shawcross for Wales on 17:30 - Oct 11 with 2769 viewsreddythered

He was asked ages ago and refused, as did Ben Turner.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Shawcross for Wales on 11:33 - Oct 12 with 2616 viewsmax936

Shawcross for Wales on 17:30 - Oct 11 by reddythered

He was asked ages ago and refused, as did Ben Turner.

Fuk them then, they'd be good additions though, thought Collins played very well last night to be fair as did the rest of the back 4, I know the oppsiton weren't very good, but it was a good showing.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Shawcross for Wales on 15:24 - Oct 12 with 2529 viewsyescomeon

I think it's daft that Rangel doesn't qualify.

Upthecity!

Shawcross for Wales on 17:33 - Oct 12 with 2450 viewsreddythered

Shawcross for Wales on 11:33 - Oct 12 by max936

Fuk them then, they'd be good additions though, thought Collins played very well last night to be fair as did the rest of the back 4, I know the oppsiton weren't very good, but it was a good showing.

Why fuk them?

They are English, consider themselves English, want to play only for the nation they belong to and identify with.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 17:33]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Shawcross for Wales on 17:34 - Oct 12 with 2447 viewsreddythered

Shawcross for Wales on 15:24 - Oct 12 by yescomeon

I think it's daft that Rangel doesn't qualify.

Based upon that, Bale would be playing for England.

The Home Nations adopted an agreement, ratified in FIFA regulations precisely due to the fact the nationalisation rules would benefit England over the other Home Nations.

Shawcross for Wales on 18:37 - Oct 12 with 2407 viewsmax936

Shawcross for Wales on 17:33 - Oct 12 by reddythered

Why fuk them?

They are English, consider themselves English, want to play only for the nation they belong to and identify with.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 17:33]

Well my point is that they have a chance to play at International Level and they've turned their noses up at it, its pretty obvious to me, at least, that they ain't gonna play for England.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Shawcross for Wales on 23:20 - Oct 12 with 2352 viewsWinchWenJack

shawcross is shit.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

Login to get fewer ads

Shawcross for Wales on 23:26 - Oct 12 with 2340 viewsDarran

The whole residency thing is a joke,the rule should stop at grandparents regardless of if you've lived in a country since you were one month old.
It's hideous.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shawcross for Wales on 23:34 - Oct 12 with 2323 viewsreddythered

Shawcross for Wales on 18:37 - Oct 12 by max936

Well my point is that they have a chance to play at International Level and they've turned their noses up at it, its pretty obvious to me, at least, that they ain't gonna play for England.

Why?

They don't feel Welsh, don't believe they are Welsh. You can't claim Ben Turner seriously thinks he'll be picked by Hodgson...

You can view it as turning their noses up or you can view it that they'd feel frauds by playing for a nation they've no affinity to, just for the sake of being an international player.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024