Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talented (Welsh) Youngsters coming through 13:20 - Oct 14 with 3044 viewsBackHeel

On reading that another talented youngster - LLoyd James of Liverpool - has turned down the chance of playing for Wales (come on Pascoe, do something half useful for once in your life), thought I'd look at potential talent we've got coming through:-

http://passingpashion.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/ones-for-the-future/

Talented (Welsh) Youngsters coming through on 13:34 - Oct 14 with 3020 viewstreboethjack

There are quite a few welsh youngsters worth keeping an eye on over the next year or 2. Maybe one day we will have some decent strength in depth for Wales but I wont get my hopes up.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Talented (Welsh) Youngsters coming through on 13:50 - Oct 14 with 2990 viewsChief

Unfortunately, as with others in the past such as Mcdonald, Bond, Rewbury and Pritchard, Keri Morgan, Casey Thomas i feel the club is growing at a faster pace than the development of most of our youngsters and for ones such as Alfei and Lucas, i fear it could already be too late. they are already two years older than Ben Davies when started playing regularly for us.
They should be impressing (along with others like Situ and Donnelly) every week for the u21's considering their relative experience after their loan spells, but they dont seem to be.

Just hope the next bunch through - Kopp, Loveridge, March, Jones, Edwards (older than these but hes out on loan), Cornell (keeper - so plenty of time to develop) can impress a bit more.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Talented (Welsh) Youngsters coming through on 13:50 - Oct 14 with 2989 viewsBackHeel

Welsh team at the moment (when all fit) has some very good midfielders, but upfront is looking a little stark
Talented (Welsh) Youngsters coming through on 16:18 - Oct 14 with 2910 viewsBackHeel

Kyle Copp the real deal according to reports
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024