Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view 18:46 - Oct 19 with 11302 viewstreboethjack

Apparently it's very impressive.
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-liberty-stadium-as-an-away-fan.825368/

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 00:21 - Oct 21 with 1312 viewsUxbridge

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 21:38 - Oct 20 by 2face

Sorry to point out something completely trivial. But it's supply and demand. Low supply of seats and high demand for seats results in high prices. By continualy increasing supply of seats the price of admission will inevitably go down at some point.

So anybody interested in lower prices should welcome an expansion.

Basic economic theory but not really the point. The club is supposed to be in the business of acting in the fans interests not fleecing them out of every penny they can.

Amazed anyone thinks there's no need to expand based on a sample size of one unattractive game.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 07:00 - Oct 21 with 1253 viewsDr_Winston

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 09:34 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

£35 a ticket isn't helping. Anyone wanting to go to this week's three home games will have to fork out the best part of £100 for the privilege. That's quite some outlay to watch football.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Especially with one eye on Christmas.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 07:04 - Oct 21 with 1249 viewsDr_Winston

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 00:21 - Oct 21 by Uxbridge

Basic economic theory but not really the point. The club is supposed to be in the business of acting in the fans interests not fleecing them out of every penny they can.

Amazed anyone thinks there's no need to expand based on a sample size of one unattractive game.

Whilst we're still spending significant sums on facilities I can understand high prices. Once they're all paid for then I expect price cuts, and I expect the Trust to be at the forefront of the campaign for them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:54 - Oct 23 with 1097 viewsblaine_scfc

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 07:04 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

Whilst we're still spending significant sums on facilities I can understand high prices. Once they're all paid for then I expect price cuts, and I expect the Trust to be at the forefront of the campaign for them.

Starting up an old debate here, but west ham on Sunday isn't sold out, not complaining at all as it means I can purchase a ticket (can't make Saturday games) but made me wonder about stadium expansion. How much were we orginally going to increase? I see no need for any more than 5k max
The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 09:08 - Oct 24 with 989 viewsperchrockjack

Has there been a decision as to what is positive and negative.

I m suffering from revered polarity.

Seems on some boards fans exchange contrasting views.

Regarding tickets home matches. IMO fact you cant buy on day is not helping

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 09:26 - Oct 24 with 980 viewsDr_Winston

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:54 - Oct 23 by blaine_scfc

Starting up an old debate here, but west ham on Sunday isn't sold out, not complaining at all as it means I can purchase a ticket (can't make Saturday games) but made me wonder about stadium expansion. How much were we orginally going to increase? I see no need for any more than 5k max

If you can't get a ticket for Chelsea at home for love nor money along with 10,000 other people will that make you change your mind?

A 25,000 seater will sell out for at least half a dozen games a season. With sensible pricing there's no reason why it won't sell out for most of them. I see no reason at all why we can't eventually hope to fill a 30,000 seater for a decent proportion of our games, and eventually the die hard numbers will rise as the kids who can't get in now will be able to.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 09:35 - Oct 24 with 974 viewsperchrockjack

To keep our stadium at its present capacity seems to me to smack of lack of ambition.
There is three home games on the spin and I can understand people spreading their money out.
If we re gonna stay free of foreign "investment" then we need more arses on seats as we rely more on match day revenue than most.
Its critical we wean the young Swansea kids of the yoke of "supporting" the "big" clubs. I do believe its less of a problem now but we need the whole region kids to get fanatical about the Swans

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 12:44 - Oct 24 with 917 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Sorry for going off topic (or back onto topic)

Their fans actually think we have good beer and good helpful staff????
Have we put them all in the away end?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024