Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu` 21:17 - Oct 19 with 19630 viewsJackfath

Frankly, getting on my tits with his kicking of the advertising hoardings at every whipstich.
Like a petulant child, he needs to keep his aggression focused on the job in hand.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Michu` on 17:42 - Oct 20 with 1086 viewswr72

Michu` on 17:40 - Oct 20 by dgt73

Well said. He's a fuking tosser and thinks he's got a result because people are responding to his crap. His threads aren't designed to be debated, its all about him wanting to be the top dog on PS.

True.It'll never happen though,he hasn't got it in his locker.
Michu` on 17:42 - Oct 20 with 1085 viewsJackfath

Could one of you please explain what I have done wrong on this thread? I have re read it and honestly I cant see what the problem is. Do you expect me to back down when you all start shooting your mouths off hurling insults? Serious question.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Michu` on 17:44 - Oct 20 with 1073 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 17:38 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Name names.

Your a c11nt, thats one.
Michu` on 17:45 - Oct 20 with 1069 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 17:30 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

Your on a football related forum and very rare you post anything football related. F11ckoff onto facebook if you want to make friends and talk complete and utter rubbish. People come on here to discuss the Swans not read your irrelevant rubbish.

Incidentally why are you still posting on here? You announced you'd had enough last Friday.

Michu` on 17:46 - Oct 20 with 1061 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 17:40 - Oct 20 by dgt73

Well said. He's a fuking tosser and thinks he's got a result because people are responding to his crap. His threads aren't designed to be debated, its all about him wanting to be the top dog on PS.

There was a decent debate going on about Bony on another thread, then he tries to hijack that with his shit about Michu kicking the boards. He just cant stand being left out of a thread on here so will make up any old rubbish just to get a reaction off people.
Michu` on 17:47 - Oct 20 with 1052 viewswr72

Michu` on 17:42 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Could one of you please explain what I have done wrong on this thread? I have re read it and honestly I cant see what the problem is. Do you expect me to back down when you all start shooting your mouths off hurling insults? Serious question.

We just don't like you pal.Your history on here is of a complete pheckin tosspot.I've never read you being sincere,everything has a snidey poisonous message embroiled it in somewhere.

Even if you are being serious for once,which is pretty rare,people will read you how they perceive you from years gone by and that is insincerely.

You reap what you sew.
Michu` on 17:47 - Oct 20 with 1048 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 17:45 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Incidentally why are you still posting on here? You announced you'd had enough last Friday.

Shut up you boring little c11nt. I came on here to discuss the game yesterday. Something you seem unable to do. Just had a look at your other posts, good 90% have f11ck all to do with this site at all.

Sad sad little man.
Michu` on 17:48 - Oct 20 with 1038 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 17:47 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

Shut up you boring little c11nt. I came on here to discuss the game yesterday. Something you seem unable to do. Just had a look at your other posts, good 90% have f11ck all to do with this site at all.

Sad sad little man.

Please stop swearing. You are very rude.

Login to get fewer ads

Michu` on 17:49 - Oct 20 with 1035 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 17:47 - Oct 20 by wr72

We just don't like you pal.Your history on here is of a complete pheckin tosspot.I've never read you being sincere,everything has a snidey poisonous message embroiled it in somewhere.

Even if you are being serious for once,which is pretty rare,people will read you how they perceive you from years gone by and that is insincerely.

You reap what you sew.

sow.

Michu` on 17:50 - Oct 20 with 1028 viewswr72

Michu` on 17:49 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

sow.

He's now on the ropes.
Michu` on 17:51 - Oct 20 with 1025 viewsdgt73

Michu` on 17:46 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

There was a decent debate going on about Bony on another thread, then he tries to hijack that with his shit about Michu kicking the boards. He just cant stand being left out of a thread on here so will make up any old rubbish just to get a reaction off people.

Very true.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Michu` on 17:52 - Oct 20 with 1021 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 17:51 - Oct 20 by dgt73

Very true.

The thread is still there waiting for you all to post on it. Why not go back to that one?

Michu` on 17:52 - Oct 20 with 1017 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 17:50 - Oct 20 by wr72

He's now on the ropes.

"on the ropes" is this some sort of game to you?

Michu` on 17:54 - Oct 20 with 1010 viewswr72

Michu` on 17:52 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

"on the ropes" is this some sort of game to you?

I love seeing you under fire as you your first to bandwagon jump when its someone else.You're usually the instigator too.
Michu` on 17:54 - Oct 20 with 1010 viewsJackfath

Be back soon lads. Got to make Mum her tea.

Michu` on 17:56 - Oct 20 with 1005 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 17:48 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Please stop swearing. You are very rude.

Dont like it put me on ignore you pr1ck or feel free to report my post and with a bit of luck I will get a ban which will put a stop to the temptation to come on here and post.

I hope to God Warwick Davis never comes to a Swans game because his face his synonymous with your name and sh1t postings.
Michu` on 17:57 - Oct 20 with 998 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 17:54 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Be back soon lads. Got to make Mum her tea.

run away, run away, run away.

Done him lads now f11ck off and dont come back.
Michu` on 18:00 - Oct 20 with 983 viewsJackfath

Back. Now where were we?

Michu` on 18:00 - Oct 20 with 980 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 17:57 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

run away, run away, run away.

Done him lads now f11ck off and dont come back.

Done him lads? Dear me. You let yourself down there.

Michu` on 18:01 - Oct 20 with 975 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 17:54 - Oct 20 by wr72

I love seeing you under fire as you your first to bandwagon jump when its someone else.You're usually the instigator too.

PLease please show me (and those laughing at all you lot trying your best to get one over on me here) where I have ever done this as you suggest?

Michu` on 18:02 - Oct 20 with 970 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 18:00 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Done him lads? Dear me. You let yourself down there.

It was a joke, I actually felt quite bad then that you had felt the need to leave as you were taking a bit of a hammering.
Michu` on 18:05 - Oct 20 with 955 viewsNeath_Jack

Michu` on 17:35 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

I have only posted on this one today. Its you lot who've taking it off track. Please read what you write before posting otherwise you end up looking silly.

*taken

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Michu` on 18:05 - Oct 20 with 954 viewsjunior_jack

Michu` on 18:00 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Back. Now where were we?

Tinned soup?
Michu` on 18:05 - Oct 20 with 951 viewsdgt73

Let him get on with it. By the look of it this is his life.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Michu` on 18:08 - Oct 20 with 923 viewswr72

Michu` on 18:05 - Oct 20 by dgt73

Let him get on with it. By the look of it this is his life.

Exactly.Thank god there's another life out there for some people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024