Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu` 21:17 - Oct 19 with 19629 viewsJackfath

Frankly, getting on my tits with his kicking of the advertising hoardings at every whipstich.
Like a petulant child, he needs to keep his aggression focused on the job in hand.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Michu` on 18:18 - Oct 20 with 860 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:08 - Oct 20 by wr72

Exactly.Thank god there's another life out there for some people.

Not including you obviously as you've been on here with me all afternoon.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Michu` on 18:19 - Oct 20 with 858 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:05 - Oct 20 by Neath_Jack

*taken

Forgive me. I have been going hell for leather trying to keep a few of the posters happy all afternoon.

Michu` on 18:25 - Oct 20 with 835 viewswr72

With you? Ewww what a thought.It's Sunday and it gives me time to post on Planet Swans and read about my favourite team.Instead i get into spats with you.But that's ok,it doesn't really affect my life in anyway.
Michu` on 18:26 - Oct 20 with 829 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:25 - Oct 20 by wr72

With you? Ewww what a thought.It's Sunday and it gives me time to post on Planet Swans and read about my favourite team.Instead i get into spats with you.But that's ok,it doesn't really affect my life in anyway.

No of course it doesn't.

Michu` on 18:28 - Oct 20 with 825 viewswr72

Michu` on 18:26 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

No of course it doesn't.

What,you honestly believe all this affects my life in some way?

You obviously don't have a family living with you.We've already established that though.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2013 18:29]
Michu` on 18:28 - Oct 20 with 823 viewsKeyserSoze

Imagine entrusting Jackfath to educate your children..

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Michu` on 18:29 - Oct 20 with 822 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:28 - Oct 20 by wr72

What,you honestly believe all this affects my life in some way?

You obviously don't have a family living with you.We've already established that though.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2013 18:29]

Well if it didn't you wouldn't post, surely?

Michu` on 18:29 - Oct 20 with 819 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:28 - Oct 20 by KeyserSoze

Imagine entrusting Jackfath to educate your children..

Awesome.

Login to get fewer ads

Michu` on 18:31 - Oct 20 with 814 viewswr72

Michu` on 18:29 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Well if it didn't you wouldn't post, surely?

Because its a small part of my life unlike a huge part of yours.
Michu` on 18:31 - Oct 20 with 811 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:31 - Oct 20 by wr72

Because its a small part of my life unlike a huge part of yours.

So it does affect your life then?

Michu` on 18:34 - Oct 20 with 804 viewswr72

Michu` on 18:31 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

So it does affect your life then?

No not at all.As soon as i log out it's all forgotten.My family then take over and its back to basics.

Isn't it the same for you,family coming first,before letting a messageboard affect your life?
Michu` on 18:35 - Oct 20 with 799 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:34 - Oct 20 by wr72

No not at all.As soon as i log out it's all forgotten.My family then take over and its back to basics.

Isn't it the same for you,family coming first,before letting a messageboard affect your life?

I don't have any family. We established that earlier remember?

Michu` on 18:35 - Oct 20 with 798 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 18:34 - Oct 20 by wr72

There lies the problem, it is his life.
Michu` on 18:37 - Oct 20 with 789 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:35 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

There lies the problem, it is his life.

Is it? And if it was what concern is it of yours? Why do you feel the need to impress your views on me and others?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2013 18:38]

Michu` on 18:41 - Oct 20 with 775 viewsJacknblack

Shall we get back to the initial post ! In my humble opinion it's also worth pointing out that yesterday Michu was very lucky not to get carded for that push in the first half. On another day he would have gone for that shove regardless of being stopped from taking a quick free kick. He also had a right go at Ben when he didn't pass the ball to him.
Quality player but a bit mental.
Michu` on 18:42 - Oct 20 with 774 viewsN_T_J

Thread is quite funny now. started off with Michu,now its turned in to a hate Jackfath thread.

Come on lads
Michu` on 18:43 - Oct 20 with 766 viewswr72

Michu` on 18:35 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

I don't have any family. We established that earlier remember?

Why is that then? Or is too personal to go into on here.Even though i know anyway.
Michu` on 18:44 - Oct 20 with 762 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 18:37 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Is it? And if it was what concern is it of yours? Why do you feel the need to impress your views on me and others?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2013 18:38]

If you were taking an active part in threads posting something that is even remotely related to the topic I wouldn't have a problem.

But you dont, you love to hijack decent threads to cause a stir or get a reaction. You ruin this site and that's why people have such a problem with you.

You want proof go back and read some of your previous postings, you would be hard pushed to find one either related to the thread you posted in or Swans related.
Michu` on 18:45 - Oct 20 with 749 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:44 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

If you were taking an active part in threads posting something that is even remotely related to the topic I wouldn't have a problem.

But you dont, you love to hijack decent threads to cause a stir or get a reaction. You ruin this site and that's why people have such a problem with you.

You want proof go back and read some of your previous postings, you would be hard pushed to find one either related to the thread you posted in or Swans related.

You're talking absolute nonsense. This very thread is a case in point. You lot hijacked it, not me.

Michu` on 18:46 - Oct 20 with 748 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:43 - Oct 20 by wr72

Why is that then? Or is too personal to go into on here.Even though i know anyway.

Getting even more personal now I see. Why is that?

Michu` on 18:47 - Oct 20 with 742 viewswr72

Planetswans is the Jackfath and Darran show.Think Hale and Pace and you're not far wrong.
Michu` on 18:47 - Oct 20 with 740 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:47 - Oct 20 by wr72

Planetswans is the Jackfath and Darran show.Think Hale and Pace and you're not far wrong.

Why are you bringing Darran into it?

Michu` on 18:48 - Oct 20 with 739 viewswr72

Michu` on 18:46 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Getting even more personal now I see. Why is that?

What did i say that was personal? I said nothing of the sort.Getting paranoid as well now.
Michu` on 18:49 - Oct 20 with 730 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 18:45 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

You're talking absolute nonsense. This very thread is a case in point. You lot hijacked it, not me.

Go and read your previous posts then, proof there in black and white butt. Your a f11cking joke on here just like you was on the last site and jackarmy.net.

Just a shame the people who run this site dont give a f11ck what happens on here as long as they get the hits.
Michu` on 18:49 - Oct 20 with 728 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:48 - Oct 20 by wr72

What did i say that was personal? I said nothing of the sort.Getting paranoid as well now.

No paranoia here. You said not a moment ago that you know the reasons why I don't have a family. If that isn't personal then I don't know what is.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024