Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
kuban 09:40 - Oct 22 with 2971 viewswauniagojack

anyone know how many of there fans are coming thursday??

Cardiff City's falling down falling down poor old Cardiff build it up with black and white black and white SWANSEA CITY !!!!!!

kuban on 09:42 - Oct 22 with 2963 viewsOwenThom

Looks like they took about 100 odd to Motherwell a few rounds ago. I'd expect roughly the same number.

Twitter - @Owen_Thom

kuban on 09:49 - Oct 22 with 2952 viewswauniagojack

not bad then i suppose, asking as i dont know where to get seats for me and misses as its her 1st proper game and was thinking if there was more to sit near the singing end in the east stand ha

Cardiff City's falling down falling down poor old Cardiff build it up with black and white black and white SWANSEA CITY !!!!!!

kuban on 11:29 - Oct 22 with 2777 viewstrolley_jack

I was talking to a polish chap saturday night and apparently they got a polish player for Kuban. He says he has a ticket to go in the away end at the liberty thursday with his two mates. Not sure if it is true but there could be a few like him to make the numbers up.
kuban on 11:39 - Oct 22 with 2753 viewshobo

kuban on 11:29 - Oct 22 by trolley_jack

I was talking to a polish chap saturday night and apparently they got a polish player for Kuban. He says he has a ticket to go in the away end at the liberty thursday with his two mates. Not sure if it is true but there could be a few like him to make the numbers up.

Looks like he'll be disappointed - I can't see any Polish player in the Kuban squad. FC Krasnodar have a Polish player, but they're a totally different team!
kuban on 14:24 - Oct 22 with 2518 viewstrolley_jack

Well my knowledge of the FC Kuban Krasnodar squad is non existant I think Djibril Cisse playes for thats it.
kuban on 23:06 - Oct 22 with 2059 viewsepaul

kuban on 14:24 - Oct 22 by trolley_jack

Well my knowledge of the FC Kuban Krasnodar squad is non existant I think Djibril Cisse playes for thats it.

He does

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

kuban on 05:29 - Oct 23 with 1958 viewstrolley_jack

kuban on 23:06 - Oct 22 by epaul

He does

Wikipedia no doubt.
kuban on 23:01 - Oct 23 with 1579 viewsepaul

kuban on 05:29 - Oct 23 by trolley_jack

Wikipedia no doubt.

Theres a pic going round of thier team with 3 players in it he's one of them

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024