Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread 19:03 - Oct 27 with 5976 viewsmawdlamjack

thought i'd start this one off early!

with hernandez back and seeming on top form i have no worries that we will find a way through the scums bus depot.

can't afford to start slow next week, don't know why we have no movement up front in first half,like watching a game of statues, ml sort it out ffs.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:00 - Oct 28 with 1776 viewsScoobyDoo

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 10:38 - Oct 28 by Oldjack

fuk me he's hard work is that Scoobs Bryn , a bit of luck and a fair wind we hopefully should rip them a new bumhole ,lady luck is about too call time on those deluded tits
[Post edited 29 Oct 2013 17:37]

Me hard work? and you say we are deluded? You know you got selected memory, not unusual for you lot. As for Bryn, he don't know his arris from his elbow that one?
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:10 - Oct 28 with 1767 viewsBrynmill_Jack

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:00 - Oct 28 by ScoobyDoo

Me hard work? and you say we are deluded? You know you got selected memory, not unusual for you lot. As for Bryn, he don't know his arris from his elbow that one?

Wether that is true or not you clearly don't know as you've placed a question mark at the end of the sentence. Go on, you're thick, admit it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:19 - Oct 28 with 1756 viewsScoobyDoo

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:10 - Oct 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Wether that is true or not you clearly don't know as you've placed a question mark at the end of the sentence. Go on, you're thick, admit it.

Everything concerning you is a question mark tiger
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:24 - Oct 28 with 1741 viewsWarwickHunt

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:00 - Oct 28 by ScoobyDoo

*selective memory*

*Aris* (Aris[totle] - Bottle {and glass} - @rse).

Dull as f*ck.
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:27 - Oct 28 with 1736 viewsHellothere

Ashley Williams will be well up for it and he'll try and murder the best player on the park Kim Bo Kyung. Red Card within 20 mins.

Mackay will then see this as our chance to shut up shop and defend for 70 minutes. Bore draw. Everyone goes home disappointed. Little Johnny goes home to Swansea sad and ill after trying one of the new sausages at the Cardiff stadium that a starved pig would turn down.
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:29 - Oct 28 with 1734 viewsAnotherJohn

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:19 - Oct 28 by ScoobyDoo

Everything concerning you is a question mark tiger

I am expecting an aerial bombardment from the Redbirds, at least whenever they have an opportunity from set pieces. Having watched Vorm ride his luck yesterday, I would prefer to see Gerry having a turn between the posts, because he is better on crosses. If Sunday looks like being windy, my belief that Tremmel should play would be even stronger.
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:32 - Oct 28 with 1728 viewsAl_Bundy

Turn up in blue in our newly released third kit would go down a treat.
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:33 - Oct 28 with 1719 viewslifelong

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:29 - Oct 28 by AnotherJohn

I am expecting an aerial bombardment from the Redbirds, at least whenever they have an opportunity from set pieces. Having watched Vorm ride his luck yesterday, I would prefer to see Gerry having a turn between the posts, because he is better on crosses. If Sunday looks like being windy, my belief that Tremmel should play would be even stronger.

I agree.

Vorm has been brilliant for us but I thought he looked very vulnerable to the high ball yesterday.
Login to get fewer ads

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:36 - Oct 28 with 1713 viewsBrynmill_Jack

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:29 - Oct 28 by AnotherJohn

That thought crossed my mind yesterday . Tremmel is far more robust and able to resist being impeded the way Vorm was.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 12:52 - Oct 28 with 1668 viewsFuggie

http://backpagefootball.com/swansea-city-site-hacked-ahead-o f-next-weeks-cardiff-game/65082/?

Pretty amusing as there can only be a few of them who know how to write.
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 13:11 - Oct 28 with 1640 views2face

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 11:32 - Oct 28 by Al_Bundy

Turn up in blue in our newly released third kit would go down a treat.

I believe Cardiff has a blue kit for sale at a discount
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 17:43 - Oct 29 with 1468 viewsOldjack

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 10:59 - Oct 28 by lifelong

It's only a game of football, there'll be one of three outcomes, we'll win, they'll win or it will be a draw.

I'm looking forward to the game but I'm not looking forward to all the crap that will be spouted in the run up to it this week.

There are much more important things in life.

Only a game !!! get a grip man i can assure its far far more than that and you of all people should know that ,you fluff chucking tit

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 17:56 - Oct 29 with 1460 viewsJackUlation

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 21:00 - Oct 27 by KingBony

Those damn ant hills are a menace

[IMG] http://i41.tinypic.com/2h4krqf.jpg[/IMG]
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 18:36 - Oct 30 with 1364 viewsmawdlamjack

all the redtits in work with me are doubting their ability to keep a clean sheet against us. for once i think they are bang on the money

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024