Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Britton - the Perfect Defensive Midfielder 16:26 - Oct 29 with 2959 viewsBackHeel

we control the tempo so much better with Leon in there, maybe its about time England tried him

http://passingpashion.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/leon-britton-the-perfect-defensiv
Leon Britton - the Perfect Defensive Midfielder on 17:24 - Oct 29 with 2890 viewsymaohyd

Couldn't give shit about England, however I'd pick him for every Swans game until he has a run of poor games and needs a rest. My first two names on the team sheet would be Leon and Michu. Leon is a legend and people forget how superb he has been and continues to be for the Swans. He has played a huge part in where we are.

Also he is a superb athlete and the modern train of thought of resting players is nonsense. I think the Spanish teams, namely Barca and Real play their players far more often. They rarely dick around like PL clubs.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Leon Britton - the Perfect Defensive Midfielder on 19:03 - Oct 29 with 2813 viewswaynekerr55

Woy won't pick him. He's custom built for international football but he'll take Milner cos he plays for Man City, he must be twemendous cos he plys his twade for them.

As for Gary Neville - "players should be picked on form" in his book, yet that doesn't happen...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leon Britton - the Perfect Defensive Midfielder on 19:11 - Oct 29 with 2804 viewssomersetsimon

I'm not convinced it would work. Unless the rest of the team is set up to play possession football, Leon would look out of place. If England had other players who could play that way they would be in the team now (if Hodgson actually moved his tactics on from the 1970s)
Leon Britton - the Perfect Defensive Midfielder on 19:18 - Oct 29 with 2788 viewswaynekerr55

Leon Britton - the Perfect Defensive Midfielder on 19:11 - Oct 29 by somersetsimon

I'm not convinced it would work. Unless the rest of the team is set up to play possession football, Leon would look out of place. If England had other players who could play that way they would be in the team now (if Hodgson actually moved his tactics on from the 1970s)

It's about spending time coaching players. If Speed, Roberts and Dutch Ray got Wales playing possession football then the England squad could easily do it

Leon Britton - the Perfect Defensive Midfielder on 21:38 - Oct 29 with 2709 viewspencoedjack

Leon Britton - the Perfect Defensive Midfielder on 19:18 - Oct 29 by waynekerr55

It's about spending time coaching players. If Speed, Roberts and Dutch Ray got Wales playing possession football then the England squad could easily do it

Wayne s weekly Dutch Ray love in .......

I hope the gobby Dutch tw@t gets the Welsh job and fulls flat on his big arrogant Dutch head.
Leon Britton - the Perfect Defensive Midfielder on 12:53 - Oct 30 with 2581 viewswaynekerr55

Leon Britton - the Perfect Defensive Midfielder on 21:38 - Oct 29 by pencoedjack

Wayne s weekly Dutch Ray love in .......

I hope the gobby Dutch tw@t gets the Welsh job and fulls flat on his big arrogant Dutch head.

Now now - I was making reference to the fact that all three of them had us (a team of journeymen pros with a few good players) popping it for fun. If we can do it, so can England.

Whilst we are at it I still think Coleman and his band of merry men are a bunch of clueless c*nts who've taken us backwards

Leon Britton - the Perfect Defensive Midfielder on 12:58 - Oct 30 with 2573 viewsGretsch

Legend is a word bandied around a lot, but for me Leon Britton is a Swans legend, would love to see him stay until he retires and move into the backroom staff, who know one day "Leon Brittons barmy army"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024