Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Read this before you go into a meltdown 18:02 - Nov 3 with 1266 viewsSwanfan1

Yes, that feels like a punch in the gut..

but with tougher fixture this season
we got 11 points out of 10 games.

last season we had 12 points out of 10 games.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:04 - Nov 3 with 1233 viewsCaptain_Sham

Today wasnt about about points. It was about pride and passion. ironically what is written on Cardiff badge....or something like it. Its what we desperately need.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 18:04]

Its just a ride.

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:05 - Nov 3 with 1207 viewsperchrockjack

last season eh/
THAT LL HELP TIS SEASON THEN?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:06 - Nov 3 with 1189 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Well said, I thought we were unlucky today. Apart from the first 15-20 minutes of the first half I thought we were the better side.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:08 - Nov 3 with 1162 viewsJackoBoostardo

Why keep comparing ourselves to last season???

This season we're supposed to be stronger damnit! Just way too relaxed and off the boil when pressure was on?

What gives? Counter attack was almost non-existent!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:09 - Nov 3 with 1133 viewsperchrockjack

We were not. We were crap.
It ended with Michu going off cos Bony aint gonna bother his arse is he

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:09 - Nov 3 with 1120 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:06 - Nov 3 by AtleticoAbertawe

Well said, I thought we were unlucky today. Apart from the first 15-20 minutes of the first half I thought we were the better side.

What on earth have you been smoking??

If anything, the first 15-20 minutes of the first half was the only time in which we showed any form of composure. We won some possession back towards the end of the first half, but Cardiff owned the second half completely.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 18:11]

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:09 - Nov 3 with 1113 viewsSwanfan1

I have a lot of criticism, for example what Huw Jenkins talked about
that defeatist mind-set .... that needs to be changed

ML could have made a proper statement to go out with
Bony and Michu to begin with, instead of Shelvey,

but we also have to admit Routledge and Nathan Dyer(physically) not up to quality premier league standard winger.
a wish for January would be a proper winger, but i doubt we will get one anyway, so disappointing to miss Pablo Hernandez, and now potentially Michu as well :(
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 18:12]

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:10 - Nov 3 with 1073 viewsmarchamjack

I take it I've missed the irony here?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Login to get fewer ads

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:13 - Nov 3 with 1030 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:09 - Nov 3 by Swanfan1

but we also have to admit Routledge and Nathan Dyer(physically) not up to quality premier league standard winger.
a wish for January would be a proper winger, but i doubt we will get one anyway, so disappointing to miss Pablo Hernandez, and now potentially Michu as well :(

Routledge has been poor for a number of games and I am sure Pablo would have started today if he was fit

We don't have anyone else to play wide as Pouzelo is no winger
Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:14 - Nov 3 with 1004 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:13 - Nov 3 by TenkosBlondeWig

Routledge has been poor for a number of games and I am sure Pablo would have started today if he was fit

We don't have anyone else to play wide as Pouzelo is no winger

I think we all agree that a new winger is an utter priority in January.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:14 - Nov 3 with 996 viewsswanjackal

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:09 - Nov 3 by Swanfan1

I disagree with the Dyer and Routledge statement as they do have the quality, it just seems they are being told to hold and wait for the overlap at all times. Sometimes they need to think "feck it" and use their pace to go and worry about the support after they have got around their full backs.

Dyer is at his best when he is using his pace and not asked to think about the next step. It seems that it's being coached out of him, which is a shame really.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:15 - Nov 3 with 995 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:10 - Nov 3 by marchamjack

I take it I've missed the irony here?

I should have said marginally better, maybe I have my rose tinted glasses on.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:15 - Nov 3 with 980 viewsDull1Thomas

No problem - ML has our wingers coming in field all through the game and is the reason Dyer is less effective.
From what I can see Dyer, Shelvey, Bony and Michu are all playing a game that isn't their natural style

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:18 - Nov 3 with 950 viewsBryncochInn

Don't think we can pick out Dyer and Routledge, theyve been good servants in the PL for us. They all carry the can today, Shelvey a big mistake again. Stoke game is now massive and we're traveling half way around the world first, fantastic!
Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:20 - Nov 3 with 935 viewsJackfath

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:08 - Nov 3 by JackoBoostardo

This season we're supposed to be stronger damnit! Just way too relaxed and off the boil when pressure was on?

Well said!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:20 - Nov 3 with 930 viewsBLAZE

I had to read that three or four times to make sure I read correctly. You mad? We were looking very promising for the first 20 minutes.... Everything after that I hope to forget very quickly
Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:27 - Nov 3 with 859 viewsSwanfan1

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:08 - Nov 3 by JackoBoostardo

I suppose you do have a point,
but apparently according to ML, and the staff we should be consolidated as a midtable team, no better, no worse
that was their point, obviously Huw and fans like me disagree but thats what ML said, consolidate as midtable team.

Read this before you go into a meltdown on 18:27 - Nov 3 with 859 viewsAnotherJohn

The problem with comparing our points total with last season is that last year we had an early bad run after Chico's sending off, and it took some big results against the odds to put us back on track in November and December. I am not optimistic about getting similar big results in the coming weeks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024