Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? 13:43 - Nov 10 with 29373 viewsItchySphincter

v

v

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:51 - Nov 10 with 1960 viewsBryncochInn

This is unacceptable, with Sunderland seemingly showing signs of life we're in big trouble now. We can't expect to win PL games by starting Lamah and Pozeulo. Most of Laudrup's signings are atrocious, with a few obvious exceptions. He will be gone by Christmas, he hasn't the stomach for a fight.
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:51 - Nov 10 with 1955 viewsSwanfan1

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:48 - Nov 10 by forkbeard

The same De Guzman that won us the game vs them last year.
The same Britton that has been instrumental getting us where we are.
The same Pozuelo that's shown a lot of promise since joining.

Get a grip mun. To blame that for our problems is just comical.

3 relatively "small" players in the central midfield to battle the likes of Nzonzi and the big stoke city players that is never a good combo.
too offensive as well, and naive.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:52 - Nov 10 with 1941 viewsharemscarem

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:48 - Nov 10 by forkbeard

The same De Guzman that won us the game vs them last year.
The same Britton that has been instrumental getting us where we are.
The same Pozuelo that's shown a lot of promise since joining.

Get a grip mun. To blame that for our problems is just comical.

You are absolutely right. Swansea are having a hard time at th moment, but the players are diffinately not bad. Many of the players are actually playing well today. Routledge for instance is very dynamic.

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:52 - Nov 10 with 1939 viewsPlasticman

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:40 - Nov 10 by Liam12345

thats just making excuses for us being poor

The game is one long attack against stoke.

We just cna't get it in the net. Stoke defending good

Plastic since 2012

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:53 - Nov 10 with 1890 viewsperchrockjack

Please God let this gae b a lesson and a bitter pill to swallow.
forget the past.Sunderland fighting, Norwich too, even PALACE will. We are gutless as is the manager .Bin him before its too late

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:55 - Nov 10 with 1837 viewsalphonseM

By God, the tone here on this forum is ugly.
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:56 - Nov 10 with 1790 viewsperchrockjack

Hope it is in the dressing room
If people are happy with this then I pity them.

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:58 - Nov 10 with 1745 viewsalphonseM

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:56 - Nov 10 by perchrockjack

Hope it is in the dressing room
If people are happy with this then I pity them.

Happy/unhappy - fans get behind their team...
[Post edited 10 Nov 2013 16:58]
Login to get fewer ads

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:58 - Nov 10 with 1743 viewsmarchamjack

awaits the boos...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:58 - Nov 10 with 1706 viewsSwanfan1

a lot of ball poss. but cant seem to score a fecking goal !

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:59 - Nov 10 with 1687 viewsperchrockjack

They do and get upset when things go bad.

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:00 - Nov 10 with 1643 viewsChief

surely he cant take bony off. I know he looks atrocious in front of goal today, I cant see that we have alternative but to persist

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:00 - Nov 10 with 1619 viewsEvanski

Phucking atrocious. Just awful. Depressed.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:00 - Nov 10 with 1619 viewsJokeren1943

We have lots and lots of techical gifted players in the squad

but no killerinstinct.
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:01 - Nov 10 with 1609 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed. Bony is our ONLY goalscorer

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:02 - Nov 10 with 1550 viewsKeyserSoze

Routledge shouldn't be allowed to start another game until he realises that he has more than one foot.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:02 - Nov 10 with 1543 viewsChief

and judging by his performance when given a sniff today, that's a sad indictment of our squad

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:03 - Nov 10 with 1495 viewsaspas45

Not on -guttless . Posssiion but can’t crete anything.

Need decent wingers….

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:03 - Nov 10 with 1493 viewsAl_Bundy

Still in this. we are creating chances

Pull the extremely overrated Routledge off and bring Dyer on

Bony really needs to start putting some of these chances away!
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:04 - Nov 10 with 1468 viewsItchySphincter

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:52 - Nov 10 by Plasticman

The game is one long attack against stoke.

We just cna't get it in the net. Stoke defending good

Don't be ridiculous, Stoke aredeservedly winning. We are offering little and look like we're run out of ideas and desire. Wake up ffs.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:04 - Nov 10 with 1456 viewsQuakerJack

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:51 - Nov 10 by BryncochInn

This is unacceptable, with Sunderland seemingly showing signs of life we're in big trouble now. We can't expect to win PL games by starting Lamah and Pozeulo. Most of Laudrup's signings are atrocious, with a few obvious exceptions. He will be gone by Christmas, he hasn't the stomach for a fight.

I fear you're right there, I don't see us scrapping with the ugly stuff down the bottom, we don't have any stomach in us at all.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:04 - Nov 10 with 1452 viewsrob

I played footy this morning, yes Sunday league, and we defended better than the Swans for that first goal.
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:05 - Nov 10 with 1428 viewsharemscarem

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:55 - Nov 10 by alphonseM

By God, the tone here on this forum is ugly.

This! What a shame.

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:05 - Nov 10 with 1426 viewsPlasticman

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:51 - Nov 10 by BryncochInn

both lamah and poz are playing well, so to me it looks like you are just spouting random dribble.

The fact is, Stoke had 2 real attempts and scored on both.
Rest of the match have been one long pressure.

It's not that we are playing bad as such, although there is the sloppy pass here and there (which is TO BE EXPECTED FROM A TEAM LIKE OURS with the financial clout we have), but the crux is just that Stoke is good at defending and got goals on their only attempts.

Am I happy with the current result? Of course not, I'm pissed as hell. But I don't make random dribble about the team playing like shit or something like that when anybody watching the match can (or should be able to) clearly see this isn't the case. Lots of decent stuff, but Stoke are managing to apply good pressure in their defence to keep their goal clean.

Plastic since 2012

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 17:05 - Nov 10 with 1409 viewsmikecph

We're not out of it yet! I actually thought we finished 1st half strong. Let's get some dribblers in the box and those clumsy Stoke defenders will surely give us a penalty :)

GO SWANSEA!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024