Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JFK 10:50 - Nov 22 with 9946 viewsCottsy

Was shot 50 years ago today and I can't believe we haven't had a conspiraloony threads about grassy knolls, CIA cover ups, mafia hits, Lee Harvey Oswald couldn't hit a cows @rse with shovel etc.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

JFK on 11:03 - Nov 22 with 5111 viewsDarran

I don't honestly get why so many people think he's so great.
Bunch of c*nts the whole family.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JFK on 11:10 - Nov 22 with 5095 viewsLohengrin

I don't know about lunatic theory, Cotts, but I've always rather thought that Hoover may have had a hand in there somewhere.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

JFK on 11:19 - Nov 22 with 5085 viewsDarran

JFK on 11:10 - Nov 22 by Lohengrin

I don't know about lunatic theory, Cotts, but I've always rather thought that Hoover may have had a hand in there somewhere.

Catholics innit?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JFK on 11:22 - Nov 22 with 5083 viewsLohengrin

JFK on 11:19 - Nov 22 by Darran

Catholics innit?

Of the very, very lapsed variety.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

JFK on 11:57 - Nov 22 with 5065 viewsLord_Bony

I agree. There is overwhelming evidence that Hoover and others were behind it in order to further the Vietnam war.

Kennedy wanted to stop it,the industrial,military complex wanted to escalate the war at the time.
Only one man stood in their way....the rest is history.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 12:10]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

JFK on 12:25 - Nov 22 with 5032 viewsCottsy

This does make you a resident of Crazy Town.

JFK on 12:27 - Nov 22 with 5028 viewsCottsy

JFK on 11:57 - Nov 22 by Lord_Bony

I agree. There is overwhelming evidence that Hoover and others were behind it in order to further the Vietnam war.

Kennedy wanted to stop it,the industrial,military complex wanted to escalate the war at the time.
Only one man stood in their way....the rest is history.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 12:10]

And this must make you the Mayor of Crazy Town.

"Overwhelming evidence"

JFK on 12:28 - Nov 22 with 5027 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Their was a programe on tv last week i think on this, got a firearms/security guy in to go through the whole incident. Timed the shots, how long it would take angle ect. Final verdict was first two shots were by oswald, the last shot was an accident by the fbi/cia in the car in front, guy in the car in front stands up and turns around to look at jfk after hearing gun shots, two of, releases safety on rifle falls back while in the car and accidently shoots jfk. The video footage seemed to back it up, quiet a sad episode really and a lot more believable than some of the theorys out there.
Login to get fewer ads

JFK on 12:30 - Nov 22 with 5021 viewsLord_Bony

JFK on 12:25 - Nov 22 by Cottsy

This does make you a resident of Crazy Town.

Bit of a weak argument really is nt it?

Millions of people over the last 50 years,including many experts in ballistics and top people with inside knowledge who were there at the time, would think he is talking quite sensibly.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

JFK on 12:36 - Nov 22 with 5013 viewsScoobyjack

JFK on 12:28 - Nov 22 by blaenaugwentjack

Their was a programe on tv last week i think on this, got a firearms/security guy in to go through the whole incident. Timed the shots, how long it would take angle ect. Final verdict was first two shots were by oswald, the last shot was an accident by the fbi/cia in the car in front, guy in the car in front stands up and turns around to look at jfk after hearing gun shots, two of, releases safety on rifle falls back while in the car and accidently shoots jfk. The video footage seemed to back it up, quiet a sad episode really and a lot more believable than some of the theorys out there.

I have an interest in the events and saw that programme. "IF" half of what he says esp about the autopsy is true it is a very compelling case. The show didn't counter or challenge anything he said, it was just him putting his case unopposed, I really enjoyed it though. "JFK's secret killer the evidence" or similar was the title.

Edit. He claims it was the secret service in the vehicle behind, they had been drinking until 7 am that morning etc and it was the normal "driver" who picked up the assault rifle.
Also the secret service removed the high powered rifle from the security detail after the incident and initially denied the rifle was ever there until it was proven on film.

The ex combatants in the cars behind the secret service claiming to have smelt gunpowder, which they shouldn't have had the shot come from behind and above was also persuasive.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 12:52]
JFK on 12:36 - Nov 22 with 5013 viewsLord_Bony

JFK on 12:28 - Nov 22 by blaenaugwentjack

"Their was a programe on tv last week i think on this, got a firearms/security guy in to go through the whole incident."

Yeah right...

JFK on 12:46 - Nov 22 with 4999 viewsCottsy

JFK on 12:30 - Nov 22 by Lord_Bony

Bit of a weak argument really is nt it?

Millions of people over the last 50 years,including many experts in ballistics and top people with inside knowledge who were there at the time, would think he is talking quite sensibly.

What's the more likely scenario?

An unstable, former Marine who had attempted to defect to the Soviet Union, had already attempted to assassinate General Walker and on the same day that JFK was shoot put four bullets into a police officer shortly after leaving the Texas School Book Depository where his rifle, a makeshift sniper's den and three spent cartridges were found acted alone in shooting the President.

Or

J Edgar Hoover concocted a needlessly complicated and convoluted plan to assassinate the President in front of hundreds of eyewitnesses, which would involve hundreds, if not thousands, of people being involved in the plot and not one of those people has ever spilled the beans in 50 years?

Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?

JFK on 13:01 - Nov 22 with 4972 viewsLord_Bony

It is naive to think that men throughout history,with absolute power,are not capable of such acts with a consequential cover up afterwards.

Personally,I don t think Oswald did it alone with a mail order rifle as has been perpetuated.even the official enquiry hinted was wrong.

The same day Kennedy was assassinated,Lyndon b. Johnson was sworn in as president.
Just two days later ALL of Kennedy's policies on Vietnam were reversed. A new resolution was immediately put in place to the Joint Chiefs of Staff to escalate the war in Vietnam.

Just a coincidence.? You decide
[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 13:05]

JFK on 13:32 - Nov 22 with 4946 viewspansypants

JFK on 11:03 - Nov 22 by Darran

I don't honestly get why so many people think he's so great.
Bunch of c*nts the whole family.

Quite right Dar, his brother Bobby was a prick. I read "I hear you paint houses" by Frankie Sheeran and the mafia/ Jimmy Hoffa hated him with a passion.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 13:34]

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

JFK on 13:47 - Nov 22 with 4929 viewsblaenaugwentjack

JFK on 12:36 - Nov 22 by Lord_Bony

"Their was a programe on tv last week i think on this, got a firearms/security guy in to go through the whole incident."

Yeah right...

Whats that meant to mean?
JFK on 13:58 - Nov 22 with 4910 viewsorion3016

Bloody good film though

Be over there now after

JFK on 14:36 - Nov 22 with 4893 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lyndon Johnson was behind it. Obviously.

Poll: Tory leader

JFK on 14:51 - Nov 22 with 4875 viewsApathy

Dead as f*ck. Who cares?

Goulet

JFK on 14:54 - Nov 22 with 4867 viewsexiledclaseboy

JFK on 14:51 - Nov 22 by Apathy

Dead as f*ck. Who cares?

The Tin Hat Gang are very exercised about the whole thing. Have been for years. Not even 9/11 conspiracies could put them off the scent.

JFK on 14:56 - Nov 22 with 4865 viewsApathy

JFK on 14:54 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

The Tin Hat Gang are very exercised about the whole thing. Have been for years. Not even 9/11 conspiracies could put them off the scent.

I can't understand the love for him. Bay Of Pigs, plus his actions during the Cuban Missile crisis indicated he was a birrova c*unt

Goulet

JFK on 14:57 - Nov 22 with 4861 viewsShaky

Following is an interesting article by well-known conspiracy nutjob Professor James Galbraith. Incidentally his dad - the well know commie economist traitor Professor Kenneth Galbraith - was a very senior advisor to several US administrations, and a mate of JFK's.

Did the U.S. Military Plan a Nuclear First Strike for 1963?

James Galbraith

December 19, 2001

Recently declassified information shows that the military presented President Kennedy with a plan for a surprise nuclear attack on the Soviet Union in the early 1960s.

During the early 1960s the intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) introduced the world to the possibility of instant total war. Thirty years later, no nation has yet fired any nuclear missile at a real target. Orthodox history holds that a succession of defensive nuclear doctrines and strategies -- from "massive retaliation" to "mutual assured destruction" -- worked, almost seamlessly, to deter Soviet aggression against the United States and to prevent the use of nuclear weapons.

The possibility of U.S. aggression in nuclear conflict is seldom considered. And why should it be? Virtually nothing in the public record suggests that high U.S. authorities ever contemplated a first strike against the Soviet Union, except in response to a Soviet invasion of Western Europe, or that they doubted the deterrent power of Soviet nuclear forces. The main documented exception was the Air Force Chief of Staff in the early 1960s, Curtis LeMay, a seemingly idiosyncratic case.

But beginning in 1957 the U.S. military did prepare plans for a preemptive nuclear strike against the U.S.S.R., based on our growing lead in land-based missiles. And top military and intelligence leaders presented an assessment of those plans to President John F. Kennedy in July of 1961. At that time, some high Air Force and CIA leaders apparently believed that a window of outright ballistic missile superiority, perhaps sufficient for a successful first strike, would be open in late 1963.

Full Story: http://prospect.org/article/did-us-military-plan-nuclear-first-strike-1963

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

JFK on 15:01 - Nov 22 with 4851 viewsexiledclaseboy

JFK on 14:56 - Nov 22 by Apathy

I can't understand the love for him. Bay Of Pigs, plus his actions during the Cuban Missile crisis indicated he was a birrova c*unt

I think like most who died young and unexpectedly, the legend pretty much takes over the reality. See also - Kurt Cobain and countless others.

Kennedy was clearly no angel and for someone who was president for less than three years crammed in a whole lot of commie-bashing and brinkmanship.

JFK on 15:01 - Nov 22 with 4850 viewsApathy

JFK on 14:57 - Nov 22 by Shaky

Following is an interesting article by well-known conspiracy nutjob Professor James Galbraith. Incidentally his dad - the well know commie economist traitor Professor Kenneth Galbraith - was a very senior advisor to several US administrations, and a mate of JFK's.

Did the U.S. Military Plan a Nuclear First Strike for 1963?

James Galbraith

December 19, 2001

Recently declassified information shows that the military presented President Kennedy with a plan for a surprise nuclear attack on the Soviet Union in the early 1960s.

During the early 1960s the intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) introduced the world to the possibility of instant total war. Thirty years later, no nation has yet fired any nuclear missile at a real target. Orthodox history holds that a succession of defensive nuclear doctrines and strategies -- from "massive retaliation" to "mutual assured destruction" -- worked, almost seamlessly, to deter Soviet aggression against the United States and to prevent the use of nuclear weapons.

The possibility of U.S. aggression in nuclear conflict is seldom considered. And why should it be? Virtually nothing in the public record suggests that high U.S. authorities ever contemplated a first strike against the Soviet Union, except in response to a Soviet invasion of Western Europe, or that they doubted the deterrent power of Soviet nuclear forces. The main documented exception was the Air Force Chief of Staff in the early 1960s, Curtis LeMay, a seemingly idiosyncratic case.

But beginning in 1957 the U.S. military did prepare plans for a preemptive nuclear strike against the U.S.S.R., based on our growing lead in land-based missiles. And top military and intelligence leaders presented an assessment of those plans to President John F. Kennedy in July of 1961. At that time, some high Air Force and CIA leaders apparently believed that a window of outright ballistic missile superiority, perhaps sufficient for a successful first strike, would be open in late 1963.

Full Story: http://prospect.org/article/did-us-military-plan-nuclear-first-strike-1963

Sure there was a reference to this in the BBC 2 documentary The Cold War earlier this week. Really good watch if you haven't seen it

Goulet

JFK on 15:15 - Nov 22 with 4832 viewsShaky

JFK on 15:01 - Nov 22 by Apathy

Sure there was a reference to this in the BBC 2 documentary The Cold War earlier this week. Really good watch if you haven't seen it

Thanks, I'll try to see if I can find it on iPlayer.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

JFK on 15:19 - Nov 22 with 4829 viewsApathy

JFK on 15:15 - Nov 22 by Shaky

Thanks, I'll try to see if I can find it on iPlayer.

Part 2 of 3. A good watch

Goulet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024