Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best and biggest chant at Fulham 23:03 - Nov 23 with 4835 viewsOxfordshire_Jack

‘Jonjo Shelvey, he swims when he wants.’

Nothing on You Tube yet for those that were not there today so just a crap song to bring on a substitute in the meantime...

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 23:19 - Nov 23 with 4790 viewsJackTheLad

T'was a cracking atmosphere today. Was sitting in the neutral end and the Fulham fans spent the whole match looking over at the Swans fans in awe

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 04:00 - Nov 24 with 4538 viewsepaul

I was in the neutral end right by the cottage me n my mate started singing jack songs and this fat c*nt turned around and looked at us so i asked him if he had a prob he turned back...w*nker, we ended up in the away end

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 08:01 - Nov 24 with 4442 viewsNatterjack

That Shelvey chant was great and rounded off a perfect afternoon.

Great atmosphere in our end - particularly in comparison to the Fulham lot - WTF are those happy clapper things supposed to do? Fair enough all their under 5's having a fan-fest, but to see all the grown men happily banging away was strange to say the least.

It's no wonder Fulham are shiite with that pathetic atmosphere
Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 08:09 - Nov 24 with 4430 viewsAndy1300

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 08:01 - Nov 24 by Natterjack

Great atmosphere in our end - particularly in comparison to the Fulham lot - WTF are those happy clapper things supposed to do? Fair enough all their under 5's having a fan-fest, but to see all the grown men happily banging away was strange to say the least.

They were everywhere on match of the day

Number 1 team in Wales

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 08:45 - Nov 24 with 4375 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 23:19 - Nov 23 by JackTheLad

T'was a cracking atmosphere today. Was sitting in the neutral end and the Fulham fans spent the whole match looking over at the Swans fans in awe

The Bony chant was sung throughout the game too. One of the more successful recent compositions, it was quite prevalent on game of the day on sky

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 10:20 - Nov 24 with 4202 viewsJackbustard

We were walking back to the tube after the game and a copper stopped me, he said he just wanted to say thats the best support hes seen in years at Fulham.

I was chuffed.
Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 12:37 - Nov 24 with 4017 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 10:20 - Nov 24 by Jackbustard

We were walking back to the tube after the game and a copper stopped me, he said he just wanted to say thats the best support hes seen in years at Fulham.

I was chuffed.

Hope you had a good trip mate and all back safe and accounted for

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 12:59 - Nov 24 with 3985 viewsjackharris

What a bloody brilliant away trip! An absolutely class goal by Shelvey. It was a mates 40th birthday celebration and it could not have gone any better. Cracking meal in the Boathouse overlooking the Thames. A few ales in the Rocket next door and a nice Winters walk through the Park to the ground.

Stewards were generally great and up for a laugh and cracking seats in block P5 GG right next to our away contingent. Halftime drinks by the river with a few supporters trying to have a sneeky smoke and the stewards trying to catch them like a game of cat and mouse. To be fair they were no where near the stadium and standing right by the river.

Back to the Rocket after the match and FGW back to Swansea and home by 11 for MOTD. Not forgetting this was Jackforever's 1st away win since we had the pleasure of hugging Liz McClarnon up at Port Vale when Trundle scored.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Login to get fewer ads

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 23:16 - Nov 24 with 3693 viewsOxfordshire_Jack

And now you can get a pin badge as it's officially ok to sing it since the FA let Jonjo off. I'll bet the club shop won't sell 'em though, but even at over a fiver they seem in demand. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SWANSEA-CITY-FC-SWIM-AWA
Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 23:43 - Nov 24 with 3621 viewsGrandPrix

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 12:59 - Nov 24 by jackharris

What a bloody brilliant away trip! An absolutely class goal by Shelvey. It was a mates 40th birthday celebration and it could not have gone any better. Cracking meal in the Boathouse overlooking the Thames. A few ales in the Rocket next door and a nice Winters walk through the Park to the ground.

Stewards were generally great and up for a laugh and cracking seats in block P5 GG right next to our away contingent. Halftime drinks by the river with a few supporters trying to have a sneeky smoke and the stewards trying to catch them like a game of cat and mouse. To be fair they were no where near the stadium and standing right by the river.

Back to the Rocket after the match and FGW back to Swansea and home by 11 for MOTD. Not forgetting this was Jackforever's 1st away win since we had the pleasure of hugging Liz McClarnon up at Port Vale when Trundle scored.

Went to the boathouse last season with the family, weather not the best but great view upstairs in the restaurant. Some lovely people took a photo of us out on the balcony by our table overlooking the river. Great memories....plus we won

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 10:07 - Nov 25 with 3435 viewsDevz00

Awesome atmosphere. Only thing I didn't like was I was in row A and being 6ft 3 it's difficult to get away with standing up when you're pitch-level.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 18:32 - Nov 26 with 3090 viewsOxfordshire_Jack

Duw, that "Swim Away" badge went for sixteen quid plus £1.10 for postage!

Maybe the club shop should sell them after all...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SWANSEA-CITY-FC-SWIM-AWA
Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 19:21 - Nov 26 with 3044 viewsSA1_Jack

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 08:01 - Nov 24 by Natterjack

We had those clapper things at the Cardiff game, don't know if anyone used then but we were all given them
Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 20:15 - Nov 26 with 2988 viewsMattG

I finally managed to find a download of the whole game this morning - watched it during my lunch-hourandahalf and the noise from the travelling Jacks was simply superb all game.

The Shelvey chant came over loud and clear too.
Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 23:05 - Nov 26 with 2849 viewstreboethjack

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 20:15 - Nov 26 by MattG

I finally managed to find a download of the whole game this morning - watched it during my lunch-hourandahalf and the noise from the travelling Jacks was simply superb all game.

The Shelvey chant came over loud and clear too.

any chance of a link to the download please mate?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 07:08 - Nov 27 with 2760 viewsMattG

Check PMs.
Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 11:03 - Nov 27 with 2639 viewstreboethjack

Best and biggest chant at Fulham on 07:08 - Nov 27 by MattG

Check PMs.

cheers!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024