Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough 23:10 - Nov 28 with 2425 viewsswancity

For England

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:13 - Nov 28 with 2027 viewsdgt73

Simple answer no.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:14 - Nov 28 with 2018 viewsSwanseajill

Good enough for SCFC, thats what I'm concerned about.

Don't think he had such a great game tonight, but I've had a poor day too.
Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:15 - Nov 28 with 2004 viewsswancity

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:13 - Nov 28 by dgt73

Simple answer no.

Agreed, not technically able to offer enough. Does what Leon does but that's not enough for England, not in any way shape or form.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:17 - Nov 28 with 1984 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Nice to know your thoughts at this time are for the standard of the England national squad....

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:19 - Nov 28 with 1961 viewsjackharris

So you have made this judgement after tonight's s performance! Interesting! He's not allowed an off day is he? Cleverley or whatever his name is outstanding every game?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:19 - Nov 28 with 1959 viewsdgt73

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:15 - Nov 28 by swancity

Agreed, not technically able to offer enough. Does what Leon does but that's not enough for England, not in any way shape or form.

I love Leon, but I would start canes for the PL matches.

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:19 - Nov 28 with 1955 viewsSwansNZ

Is Leon the escaped goat for tonight then?

I thought he played ok tonight, most of the team were worse then him

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:20 - Nov 28 with 1948 viewsBryncochInn

Don't know why people are having a go at Leon, he was as hard working as ever tonite, certainly wasn't worse than others. England are playing Tom Cleverley in central midfield so yes he could get in there.

Hodgeson picks players based on their club and not ability, apart from flavour of the month Southampton at the moment.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:21 - Nov 28 with 1937 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:19 - Nov 28 by SwansNZ

Yeah, but most of them don't qualify for England, this is the important point to be concerned about tonight: How many of our players can enhance England's chances of winning the Word Cup based on tonight's performance. This is all we should be focused on.

*dies inside*

Enjoying the next level

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:21 - Nov 28 with 1936 viewsdgt73

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:19 - Nov 28 by jackharris

So you have made this judgement after tonight's s performance! Interesting! He's not allowed an off day is he? Cleverley or whatever his name is outstanding every game?

I have said previously that I would prefer canas, offers that little bit more.

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:21 - Nov 28 with 1931 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If Scott Parker is good enough for England then so is Leon.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:24 - Nov 28 with 1913 viewsdgt73

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:19 - Nov 28 by SwansNZ

Certainly not, what has tonight's game got to do with it.

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:25 - Nov 28 with 1896 viewsSwansNZ

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:21 - Nov 28 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Yeah, but most of them don't qualify for England, this is the important point to be concerned about tonight: How many of our players can enhance England's chances of winning the Word Cup based on tonight's performance. This is all we should be focused on.

*dies inside*

Yes, I'm sorry, I missed that point.

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:28 - Nov 28 with 1866 viewsSwansNZ

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:24 - Nov 28 by dgt73

Certainly not, what has tonight's game got to do with it.

Well, the question was posted after the game tonight in which Leon played. I assume it was because the poster believed Leon was crap tonight. If I'm wrong in thinking that, then so be it

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:30 - Nov 28 with 1852 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:25 - Nov 28 by SwansNZ

Yes, I'm sorry, I missed that point.

Wasn't having a go at you 'bro' as you lot say down there ;)

Just baffled by the seeming interest of the OP in the strength of the England squad after we lost a game.

Enjoying the next level

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:32 - Nov 28 with 1836 viewsSwansNZ

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:30 - Nov 28 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Just baffled by the seeming interest of the OP in the strength of the England squad after we lost a game.

sweet as, bro

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:34 - Nov 28 with 1825 viewsdgt73

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:28 - Nov 28 by SwansNZ

Well, the question was posted after the game tonight in which Leon played. I assume it was because the poster believed Leon was crap tonight. If I'm wrong in thinking that, then so be it

Personally didn't think leon played that badly, we just couldn't get near valencia especially in mid field, certainly don't blame leon for that. I just answered the question regarding Leon and England.

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:38 - Nov 28 with 1806 viewsDarran

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:30 - Nov 28 by FearOfAJackPlanet

It's Nigel Nitts the stupidest WUM c*nt this site has ever seen.

You might have missed him in the past because he was banned from posting on the football section of the old site mainly because he knows f*ck all about football.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:45 - Nov 28 with 1760 viewsmax936

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 23:19 - Nov 28 by jackharris

Well said, Cleverly was sh:t in the last two England games and he was sh:t Sunday, Leon has a below par night and Nits see's it as an excuse to jump all over him, no worries though as he's never liked him, cause according to him, all he does is make short passes.

Fukme sidewards.

Valencia packed the midfield tonite and stiffled us, they did their homework and worked us over with two banks of four, we did well in the 2nd and deserved a draw, no matter sh:t happens.

PS:- fuk England.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 03:53 - Nov 29 with 1614 viewsDrizzy

Never in a month of Sundays is he good enough for England. Sorry. Couldn't give a c*nt about what you think about the England national team. They're nowhere near as bad as people make out.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 07:33 - Nov 29 with 1506 views1jack

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 03:53 - Nov 29 by Drizzy

Never in a month of Sundays is he good enough for England. Sorry. Couldn't give a c*nt about what you think about the England national team. They're nowhere near as bad as people make out.

They play awful football and have an awful manager, most of them are good players but they'll never win jack sh1t.
Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 07:34 - Nov 29 with 1503 viewsepaul

England are shite people get real. Leon will never play for them, Woy doesnt play that way, as for listing 20 odd midfielders better than him, bollux, in our team he's better than everyone of them. Englands loss that is all

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 10:26 - Nov 29 with 1322 viewsAshleyCCFC

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 07:34 - Nov 29 by epaul

England are shite people get real. Leon will never play for them, Woy doesnt play that way, as for listing 20 odd midfielders better than him, bollux, in our team he's better than everyone of them. Englands loss that is all

And hes better than Gary Medel remember?
Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 10:32 - Nov 29 with 1305 viewsLeonisGod

Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 10:26 - Nov 29 by AshleyCCFC

And hes better than Gary Medel remember?

Correct. Although he's not as good at kicking chairs and slapping people though.
Anyone still think Leon Britton is good enough on 10:38 - Nov 29 with 1293 viewswr72

He was left exposed last night until we brought JDG on.Valencia overloaded the midfield and Leon was like an headless chicken running around with far too much to do on his own.Laudrup should have spotted this earlier and countered it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024