Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carmarthen area...... 12:44 - Dec 7 with 879 viewswauniagojack

anyone around surrounding areas doing a bus to man utd away by any chance looking for 3 seat spaces???

Cardiff City's falling down falling down poor old Cardiff build it up with black and white black and white SWANSEA CITY !!!!!!

Carmarthen area...... on 12:47 - Dec 7 with 875 viewsairedale

I bet there'll be Man U buses going up.

A mate of mine was a season ticket holder for Liverpool and there was a bus going up for every home game from Llanelli.
Carmarthen area...... on 13:12 - Dec 7 with 848 viewsJohnw102

Was looking for one, but nothing came up so getting the club one from Liberty 0945.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Carmarthen area...... on 20:04 - Dec 8 with 745 viewswauniagojack

Carmarthen area...... on 13:12 - Dec 7 by Johnw102

Was looking for one, but nothing came up so getting the club one from Liberty 0945.

i know gonna be a pain to try and come home from swansea though as it be to late for trains wont it

Cardiff City's falling down falling down poor old Cardiff build it up with black and white black and white SWANSEA CITY !!!!!!

Carmarthen area...... on 20:40 - Dec 8 with 700 viewsnavyjack

Carmarthen area...... on 20:04 - Dec 8 by wauniagojack

i know gonna be a pain to try and come home from swansea though as it be to late for trains wont it

Few of us are staying overnight..£29 premierinn Denton for a twin room which is a 20 minute bus journey away!..couldn't be bothered with the journey after a late KO..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024