Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match 23:01 - Dec 12 with 15065 viewssaawonzee

Hope all are safe
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 23:07 - Dec 12 with 9493 viewsGrandPrix

Shame you cant go to a game without fear of being attacked, football is an excuse, life Sentences might sort it out

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 23:47 - Dec 12 with 9349 viewsjackportis

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 23:07 - Dec 12 by GrandPrix

Shame you cant go to a game without fear of being attacked, football is an excuse, life Sentences might sort it out

That aint gonna happen cant come on this site even without getting threatened or abused.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 10:09 - Dec 13 with 8912 viewsPacemaker

A gang of 20-30 St Gallen lads wearing masks ran into the Irish bar and smashed into everybody in there. Some of our boys hurt don't know the extent of the injuries.

Really annoying having had a good trip and clapped their "ultras" for the support they give to their team.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 10:22 - Dec 13 with 8851 viewsJonoscfc

As bad as it is im not at all surprised. We could see how keen their fans were for a bit of trouble when they came down and smashed up a few bars in Wind Street. Fans going out there should have been ready for trouble. Not going to be then end of the trouble either with the next round draw coming up. Any Italian, Russian, Ukranian or Dutch club are going to be looking to cause trouble when we go out there. Only thing to do is get into them early.
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 10:49 - Dec 13 with 8703 views1879

I'm really sorry for that, you were just great visitors and its a shame. Please have my excuse. We also clapped in the stadion to your crowd. Hope you all do well!
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 11:00 - Dec 13 with 8646 viewsPacemaker

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 10:49 - Dec 13 by 1879

I'm really sorry for that, you were just great visitors and its a shame. Please have my excuse. We also clapped in the stadion to your crowd. Hope you all do well!

Thanks mate had a great trip just a pity there are few idiots attached to every club.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 11:11 - Dec 13 with 8564 viewsVetchitBack

It is odd how Police in 2013 can have things so sewn-up in Britain and be so utterly clueless everywhere else?

Saying that the British Government is happy to impose draconian restrictions and hand out ridiculous sentences for football-related disorder - certainly ridiculous given the general culture of lenient-sentencing. Compare sentencing for football-hooliganism with something like terrorism and you have to wonder if the lunatics are not running the asylum?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 12:47 - Dec 13 with 8240 viewsScoobyWho

This was always going to happen, what comes around goes around.
Always does.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 13:45 - Dec 13 with 8049 viewsStGaller

I'm also very sorry for what happened last night. I don't know why these stupid idiots attacked and destroyed a pub , which was full of swansea and st. gallen fans. I've spent a few hours with some of you, here in St. Gallen and also in Swansea, and had a great time.
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:02 - Dec 13 with 7848 viewsScoobyWho

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 13:45 - Dec 13 by StGaller

I'm also very sorry for what happened last night. I don't know why these stupid idiots attacked and destroyed a pub , which was full of swansea and st. gallen fans. I've spent a few hours with some of you, here in St. Gallen and also in Swansea, and had a great time.

Lucky for you that wasn't the first leg.

Still, we move on, enjoy your lower league club until next time we meet ;-)

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:17 - Dec 13 with 7791 viewsDarran

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 13:45 - Dec 13 by StGaller

Ignore ScoobyWho he's a bit of a knob.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:47 - Dec 13 with 7712 viewsScoobyWho

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:17 - Dec 13 by Darran

Ignore ScoobyWho he's a bit of a knob.

I think the general viewpoint on here is that very much applies to you.
Why would you just hijack this thread and abuse me ?
I have never conversed with you nor said anything at all to you.

Just because your on here every day abusing people and being condoned by the site owner and a few others don't think you can start on me.
Honestly, you are the reason this site is a joke.

If you genuinely think certain swans fans wouldn't react to this aggressively if this was the first leg then you are very wrong Darran,

And to call me a knob for no reason just about sums you up as the idiot you are.

Now hush up sunshine and i mean it.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2013 15:49]

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:58 - Dec 13 with 7661 viewsDarran

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:47 - Dec 13 by ScoobyWho

I think the general viewpoint on here is that very much applies to you.
Why would you just hijack this thread and abuse me ?
I have never conversed with you nor said anything at all to you.

Just because your on here every day abusing people and being condoned by the site owner and a few others don't think you can start on me.
Honestly, you are the reason this site is a joke.

If you genuinely think certain swans fans wouldn't react to this aggressively if this was the first leg then you are very wrong Darran,

And to call me a knob for no reason just about sums you up as the idiot you are.

Now hush up sunshine and i mean it.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2013 15:49]

I'm not calling you a knob for no reason I'm calling you a knob because you've always been one with all your usernames Rocky.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 16:50 - Dec 13 with 7503 viewsSpratty

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:58 - Dec 13 by Darran

I'm not calling you a knob for no reason I'm calling you a knob because you've always been one with all your usernames Rocky.

Is Shaky still that person who cannot be allowed on because he has some dirt on PS?
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 16:52 - Dec 13 with 7498 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 16:50 - Dec 13 by Spratty

Is Shaky still that person who cannot be allowed on because he has some dirt on PS?

Do tell !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 20:40 - Dec 13 with 7002 viewsScoobyWho

Oh dear, what a sad case.

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 21:56 - Dec 13 with 6866 viewsNeath_Jack

Without wishing to sound like a bit of a knob. We drank in St.Gallen from about 11am up until the game, in the same pub. (Not the irish one).

Throughout the day, St Gallen "spotters" were coming in, one at a time to see who was in there, not one of them had a hair on their heads harmed. There were 60 plus Jacks in this pub all day, having an absolute ball with no aggression whatsoever. Not once did they try to have a go at this pub, because, they are absolute gutless cowards, the same as the majority at these foreign clubs. I hope that whoever was attacked wasn't badly hurt and had their trip ruined by these pr1cks.

Let this and the Malmo episode give warning to anyone that goes on the next trip away in this competition that the potential for this is always there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 22:09 - Dec 13 with 6810 viewsScoobyDoo

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:58 - Dec 13 by Darran

Sorry to butt in but i thought it was him as well.
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 23:20 - Dec 13 with 6668 viewsUxbridge

Well I drank in the O Five Irish pub last night and the only trouble I saw was between St Gallen fans and a landlord who rather superbly chased them out of the bar with a big stick. We had a lovely welcome at a lovely club. To be honest I was rather envious of their facilities and the show their fans put on.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 23:24 - Dec 13 with 6657 viewsNatterjack

If it happened after the match then the St.Gallen fans are nothing but shithouses. I was in the Irish bar before the game and the place was rammed with jacks having a whale of a time.

Such a shame they didn't have the guts to turn up then when they would have more than met their match - tooled up or not
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 05:06 - Dec 14 with 6516 viewsScoobyWho

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 22:09 - Dec 13 by ScoobyDoo

Sorry to butt in but i thought it was him as well.

Ah, the currying favour, i cant fight my own fights league of cowards reforms.

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 05:38 - Dec 14 with 6500 viewsScoobyDoo

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 05:06 - Dec 14 by ScoobyWho

Ah, the currying favour, i cant fight my own fights league of cowards reforms.

Shouldn't that be currying flavour Rock? You are right though, i'm definately not an internet warrior. Anyway, where's that stone you crawled out from?
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 06:12 - Dec 14 with 6488 viewsTokijo

the number was closer to between 8-12 masked Idiots from St Gallen .
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 07:13 - Dec 14 with 6449 views1983

St Gallens ground inside and outside reminded me of going to the likes of Millwall& Birmingham in the 1980's, a horrible dark cold sh1thole place covered in grafitti with little wanna be hooligans hanging around looking to pick off small groups , we were all boxed in to a tiny part of the ground with high fences and netting up to the roof,you could hardly see the pitch plus with the fog you'd swear there was no football match going on!

But I do agree if this was the 1st leg then St Gallen fans would not have been wondering around Swansea like they owned the place,I remember after the Panathanikos home game the police had their work cut out that night.I think we are light years ahead the likes of these kind of clubs now who look up to the old British/English hooligan and try and act like they did 20/30 years ago.

Anyone else see that "cardiff fan"? He soon disappeared when he realised there were Swansea fans in that stand aswell

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 07:17 - Dec 14 with 6444 viewsLohengrin

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 06:12 - Dec 14 by Tokijo

the number was closer to between 8-12 masked Idiots from St Gallen .

Perhaps they got the audition night for Zorro 3 mixed up?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024