Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official trip to Napoli 21:30 - Dec 16 with 1601 viewspontlliwjack

Are the club running a official trip for this one?
I know loads of people from there being of Italian parents myself and they all tell me I'm mad to go but I really fancy this one but as I'm taking my son and his grandad I'm a bit concerned.
Anyone else worried and where's the best place to say.
Official trip to Napoli on 21:44 - Dec 16 with 1546 viewsDull1Thomas

snap

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Official trip to Napoli on 21:52 - Dec 16 with 1511 viewsjack_in_exile

Arsenal cancelled their official trip, dont know if it was down to the likely event of trouble or not though
Official trip to Napoli on 22:00 - Dec 16 with 1485 viewsihatechopra

Regardless, i am sure if there is any trouble, part of it will be down to how you act.
I am going and i am taking my 15 year old son as this is an opportunity not to be missed. I have booked flights and hotel and we cant wait.
We will keep ourselves to ourselves, enjoy the trip to Italy support our team and treat the locals like i would like to be treated myself.
This is too big an opportunity to miss, I will take on all advice from the embassy, the club and the local police and enjoy myself !

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Official trip to Napoli on 22:03 - Dec 16 with 1473 viewspontlliwjack

Official trip to Napoli on 22:00 - Dec 16 by ihatechopra

Regardless, i am sure if there is any trouble, part of it will be down to how you act.
I am going and i am taking my 15 year old son as this is an opportunity not to be missed. I have booked flights and hotel and we cant wait.
We will keep ourselves to ourselves, enjoy the trip to Italy support our team and treat the locals like i would like to be treated myself.
This is too big an opportunity to miss, I will take on all advice from the embassy, the club and the local police and enjoy myself !

FairPlay where about you staying?
Official trip to Napoli on 22:07 - Dec 16 with 1452 viewsihatechopra

Official trip to Napoli on 22:03 - Dec 16 by pontlliwjack

FairPlay where about you staying?

staying at the Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediteraeno right in the centre of town. 2 nights with flights was 400, just checked and it is double already !!!

You cant go through life not doing things because of worrying for this or that. I am sure this trip will be an amazing memory that myself and my son will share forever ! For the right reasons.

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Official trip to Napoli on 22:14 - Dec 16 with 1418 viewspontlliwjack

Official trip to Napoli on 22:07 - Dec 16 by ihatechopra

staying at the Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediteraeno right in the centre of town. 2 nights with flights was 400, just checked and it is double already !!!

You cant go through life not doing things because of worrying for this or that. I am sure this trip will be an amazing memory that myself and my son will share forever ! For the right reasons.

Cheers
Official trip to Napoli on 22:24 - Dec 16 with 1370 viewsWarwickHunt

Official trip to Napoli on 21:52 - Dec 16 by jack_in_exile

Arsenal cancelled their official trip, dont know if it was down to the likely event of trouble or not though

Lack of interest due to the poor choice of canapés and the shocking failure to provide Egyptian cotton sheets at the hotel.
Official trip to Napoli on 22:37 - Dec 16 with 1304 viewspencoedjack

Official trip to Napoli on 22:07 - Dec 16 by ihatechopra

Top post
Login to get fewer ads

Official trip to Napoli on 22:52 - Dec 16 with 1261 viewsKilkennyjack

Great post mate

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024