Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jazz Richards 16:32 - Dec 17 with 6208 viewsMagicDaps

Returned from a successful loan spell from Huddersfield today.

I personally think he should be given the nod ahead of Tiendalli to play on Saturday against Everton, he's far from an ideal option but for the one game that Rangel is out for I think he's less likely to let us down. He's generally been solid for us in the Premier League and does seem to have improved, he's got some minutes under his belt with Huddersfield and I think he'd be the better option.

Opinions?

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Jazz Richards on 19:03 - Dec 17 with 1526 views_

Jazz Richards on 18:04 - Dec 17 by Jackanapes

That's not true now is it. He may have done the square root of fk all going forward, and shown signs of weakness in defence, but from what I saw of Jazz, I don't see that he would do any better. I mean to say its impossible to be any worse is a strong statement. Do we get gashed down the left wing every game when Dwight plays? Do we concede goal after goal due to his mistakes? Is he sent off regularly? I mean he actually played rather well against Newcastle, yet now its almost impossible to play worse than him? You've either been drinking, or you missed a wink smiley off the end of your post.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 18:08]

No mate, that's the Doc for you. One as confident in his own nonsense you'll ever see...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jazz Richards on 19:03 - Dec 17 with 1529 viewsDr_Winston

Jazz Richards on 18:04 - Dec 17 by Jackanapes

That's not true now is it. He may have done the square root of fk all going forward, and shown signs of weakness in defence, but from what I saw of Jazz, I don't see that he would do any better. I mean to say its impossible to be any worse is a strong statement. Do we get gashed down the left wing every game when Dwight plays? Do we concede goal after goal due to his mistakes? Is he sent off regularly? I mean he actually played rather well against Newcastle, yet now its almost impossible to play worse than him? You've either been drinking, or you missed a wink smiley off the end of your post.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 18:08]

Signs of weakness? Aye. Bloody great huge ones. In neon.

He did play rather well against Newcastle. Shame he's been complete sh*t otherwise.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jazz Richards on 19:05 - Dec 17 with 1518 views_

Jazz Richards on 19:03 - Dec 17 by Dr_Winston

Signs of weakness? Aye. Bloody great huge ones. In neon.

He did play rather well against Newcastle. Shame he's been complete sh*t otherwise.

That's like a good description of your posting record, there was one good one a few years ago, the rest....well you said it complete shit ;-)

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jazz Richards on 19:07 - Dec 17 with 1514 views_

Jazz Richards on 18:33 - Dec 17 by Darran

I'd play Taylor right back myself.

A case for Tiendalli if ever I read one...

Jazz Richards on 19:09 - Dec 17 with 1505 viewsDr_Winston

Jazz Richards on 19:05 - Dec 17 by _

That's like a good description of your posting record, there was one good one a few years ago, the rest....well you said it complete shit ;-)

Meh. Rather be sh*t than f*cking tedious Chrissy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jazz Richards on 19:16 - Dec 17 with 1483 viewssaxonterrier

He hasn't been playing on a regular basis and the times he did make an appearance he was garbage. He looked out of his depth. He was dropped in the end. How he can be considered by you lot as worthy of a first team place is beyond me.

Very average and can't tackle. Jazz just shows us what a great player we have lost in Jack Hunt. Jazz not fit to lace Hunt's boots.
Jazz Richards on 19:18 - Dec 17 with 1471 views_

Jazz Richards on 19:16 - Dec 17 by saxonterrier

He hasn't been playing on a regular basis and the times he did make an appearance he was garbage. He looked out of his depth. He was dropped in the end. How he can be considered by you lot as worthy of a first team place is beyond me.

Very average and can't tackle. Jazz just shows us what a great player we have lost in Jack Hunt. Jazz not fit to lace Hunt's boots.

Haha don't come on here and embarrass our numpties with the truth, ok ;-)

Jazz Richards on 19:37 - Dec 17 with 1444 viewsDyfnant

Jazz Richards on 17:19 - Dec 17 by Joe_bradshaw

Suspended for Everton.

That's a crappy Xmas pressie :(
I'm with Dazzler, put Taylor right back he can hardly play worse than the others

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Jazz Richards on 19:49 - Dec 17 with 1422 viewsexiledclaseboy

Last time I think I saw Richards play was up at Anfield when we beat them in the League Cup last season. Played well enough that night. But he's hardly likely to come back from loan and go straight into the team in the Prem, now is he? Dull talk.

Poll: Tory leader

Jazz Richards on 19:55 - Dec 17 with 1409 viewsPhil_S

Jazz Richards on 17:24 - Dec 17 by Jackanapes

On what basis is Jazz better than Tiendalli? I mean give him the same number of games, against the same quality of opposition, and when he does better, then say it, but on the evidence we have, that's an impossible call to make.

He's from Swansea mun, second only to being from Spain in terms of guaranteed success

Shame Tiendalli isn't called Dwight El Tiendalli

And the view of the Huddersfield fan is backed up by the fact that Huddersfield took just 12 points from the 9 games in which Jazz featured in the Championship. Local romance I think is clouding peoples vision - how many times did you all see him play for Huddersfield?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jazz Richards on 19:59 - Dec 17 with 1393 viewsjack_lord

Jazz Richards on 19:55 - Dec 17 by Phil_S

He's from Swansea mun, second only to being from Spain in terms of guaranteed success

Shame Tiendalli isn't called Dwight El Tiendalli

And the view of the Huddersfield fan is backed up by the fact that Huddersfield took just 12 points from the 9 games in which Jazz featured in the Championship. Local romance I think is clouding peoples vision - how many times did you all see him play for Huddersfield?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Or Dai Tiendelli.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Jazz Richards on 20:02 - Dec 17 with 1386 viewsDarran

Jazz Richards on 19:59 - Dec 17 by jack_lord

Or Dai Tiendelli.

Or Reg Dwight.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jazz Richards on 20:07 - Dec 17 with 1374 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

In Jazz' defence, he did get a lot of positive reviews from Palace fans when he was on loan there last season, playing in an Ian Holloway style that has some similarities with our own in terms of full-backs.

But as clasie says, no way he's going to play RB on Sunday so no point getting het up about it.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Jazz Richards on 20:26 - Dec 17 with 1335 viewsWarwickHunt

Nothing I've seen from Jazz suggests he's anywhere near a PL player.

The fact that he couldn't hold down a regular place in two Championship teams tends to back this up.

At least we know Tiendalli has the ability. Perhaps a remote controlled electric shock to his bollox every time he bottles out of going forward would do the trick...
Jazz Richards on 20:33 - Dec 17 with 1323 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I saw him on Sky for Huddersfield against (I think) Blackpool. It was a 1-1 draw and Vaughan scored and missed a pen.

jazz looked like a poor man's Tiendalli that night.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jazz Richards on 09:42 - Dec 18 with 1133 viewsperchrockjack

Sadly for us, Mirrals is "on fire" a real pain in the arse and whoever plays is gonna have his work cut out.
This is THE game to really kick start our season with Michu shutting his critics up.

The odds are well against us but I fancy us to raise our game and win 2-1

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jazz Richards on 12:10 - Dec 18 with 1094 viewsFlashberryjack

Jazz Richards on 16:59 - Dec 17 by MagicDaps

He has been playing regularly, I think five/six days should be enough. It's not like he's meeting back with us for the first time, he knows his team mates, and the manager knows him.

I don't think Tiendalli does fit in, and think he should either be released or let go at the end of the season. I don't see much point in loaning out Jazz Richards, who's a better alternative to Tiendalli. Especially when Jazz Richards is young, only 22 and will only improve whilst Tiendalli is 28, and probably on higher wages than Jazz.

Surely now is the time to promote youth and play the academy product, if there ever is a time?

I may be wrong here.... but my understanding is that Jazz hasn't been playing that regularly for Huddersfield.
The last couple of their games he hasn't even been on the bench, is this because he's carrying an injury or because they deem him not good enough, I don't know.
Either way it's not good news for us or Jazz.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jazz Richards on 13:33 - Dec 18 with 1049 viewsjasonbromham

Jazz Richards on 09:42 - Dec 18 by perchrockjack

Sadly for us, Mirrals is "on fire" a real pain in the arse and whoever plays is gonna have his work cut out.
This is THE game to really kick start our season with Michu shutting his critics up.

The odds are well against us but I fancy us to raise our game and win 2-1

Mirallas will be on the other side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024