Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey Interview 23:23 - Dec 20 with 2165 viewsJJ08

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/20/jonjo-shelvey-swansea-city-inter
Shelvey Interview on 23:42 - Dec 20 with 2120 viewsBanosswan

Very good interview

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Shelvey Interview on 09:30 - Dec 21 with 1891 viewsPlasticman

Shelvey Interview on 23:42 - Dec 20 by Banosswan

Very good interview

agreed.

Also ounds like he's learning from his mistakes which, to me, is the most important thing.

Plastic since 2012

Shelvey Interview on 09:33 - Dec 21 with 1879 viewsQuakerJack

He's growing on me is Jonjo. I wasn't convinced after Liverpool and then the swim away gestures but at a time when we're not playing well he seems like with a bit more experience, he could drag the team single handedly through difficult games. Thought he did that against Hull and rescued a point.

Good interview and seems like someone you'd like to have a beer with, very sincere.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shelvey Interview on 10:21 - Dec 21 with 1805 viewsSwansNZ

He is fast becomming my favourite Swans player

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Shelvey Interview on 11:03 - Dec 21 with 1739 viewsDaithejack

Got to be one of the most honest footballers there is, just says and does what he thinks instead of what he's suppose too, probably not a good thing in this day and age but its refreshing and you can't help but like him for it. In a few years time with a bit more experience he's going to be one of the top midfielders in the country and I think he will go on to get many England caps just hope he can do it playing for us. Good luck Jonjo lad you'll grow up fast when the little one comes along we may just see the best of you then, think we could have a diamond on our hands.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024