Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 39453 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:03 - Dec 28 with 7557 viewsDarran

Wheres my thread gone you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:05 - Dec 28 with 7548 viewsDr_Winston

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:03 - Dec 28 by Darran

Wheres my thread gone you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant?

Mine was better.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:06 - Dec 28 with 7545 viewsDarran

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:05 - Dec 28 by Dr_Winston

Mine was better.

f*cking bender.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:09 - Dec 28 with 7528 viewsDr_Winston

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:06 - Dec 28 by Darran

f*cking bender.

That's not very festive.

2-0 to us by the way. Bony & Shelvey.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:13 - Dec 28 with 7510 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I remember a time when we used to have a knack of getting managers sacked, I have a feeling today might be a chance to add another notch on the bedpost in the form of that miserable scottish frump.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:14 - Dec 28 with 7507 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What's that Eastenders bloke got to do with us?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:15 - Dec 28 with 7490 viewsJackfath

As usual, I'd like a point, would be delighted with all three. Tough game today, I hope the travelling fans get behind the team in great voice.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:17 - Dec 28 with 7495 viewsDarran

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:14 - Dec 28 by Brynmill_Jack

What's that Eastenders bloke got to do with us?

Stop being a tw*t Brynnie you bastard bender.

Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:17 - Dec 28 with 7495 viewsDr_Winston

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:13 - Dec 28 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I remember a time when we used to have a knack of getting managers sacked, I have a feeling today might be a chance to add another notch on the bedpost in the form of that miserable scottish frump.

Yet they only have a point less than us.

It's a weird division this season.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:23 - Dec 28 with 7474 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:17 - Dec 28 by Darran

Stop being a tw*t Brynnie you bastard bender.

I was being f*cking serious. That bloke Keith innit who's never had a job lives across the square from the Vic.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:27 - Dec 28 with 7462 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:17 - Dec 28 by Dr_Winston

Yet they only have a point less than us.

It's a weird division this season.

Isn't it just.

I get the impression the tide has turned against Lambert at Villa and if they lose to us today....

If we can refrain from doing anything stupid in the first 10-15 mins and start to dominate possession the home crowd will get on their players backs big time and we can use that to our advantage.

Enjoying the next level

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:31 - Dec 28 with 7443 viewsDr_Winston

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:27 - Dec 28 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Isn't it just.

I get the impression the tide has turned against Lambert at Villa and if they lose to us today....

If we can refrain from doing anything stupid in the first 10-15 mins and start to dominate possession the home crowd will get on their players backs big time and we can use that to our advantage.

That could be us at the end of Jan given a dodgy result today.

Big three points whichever way you look at it. A win should settle some nerves for the tough games ahead, a defeat could potentially pile a lot more pressure on Laudrup's head. A draw just lets both sides keep bitching at each other.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:33 - Dec 28 with 7436 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:27 - Dec 28 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Isn't it just.

We've got to be completely ruthless today and go at them from the off. No conservative back 4 ping pong, let's please be incisive

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:33 - Dec 28 with 7433 viewsDarran

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:23 - Dec 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I was being f*cking serious. That bloke Keith innit who's never had a job lives across the square from the Vic.

Ask that knobhead Winston then.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:34 - Dec 28 with 7423 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed that is what should happen. Please god it does as Villa are there for the taking

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:37 - Dec 28 with 7415 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:33 - Dec 28 by Darran

Ask that knobhead Winston then.

That can't be you!!!
Maybe (coughs) a few years ago???

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:38 - Dec 28 with 7404 viewsperchrockjack

think he was referring to me

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:40 - Dec 28 with 7404 viewsDarran

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:37 - Dec 28 by Brynmill_Jack

That can't be you!!!
Maybe (coughs) a few years ago???

It's jobnob trying to be funny,he isn't.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:42 - Dec 28 with 7397 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:33 - Dec 28 by Brynmill_Jack

We've got to be completely ruthless today and go at them from the off. No conservative back 4 ping pong, let's please be incisive

Assuming that Pablo will play, the occupant of the other wide attacking position will indicate to me if Laudrup wants to attack from the start. If Lamah starts then he's going for it, if it's Routs, then I think he's going for the long-game.

I thought ML played it well at Chelsea, trying to contain before gradually introducing attacking players as the 2nd half went on to try and nick something, and it wasn't far from working. Maybe he'll be tempted to go for a similar approach today?

Enjoying the next level

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:43 - Dec 28 with 7391 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:40 - Dec 28 by Darran

It's jobnob trying to be funny,he isn't.

Ah, maybe I can now see a certain resemblance. But he is a handsome devil so not all bad eh ?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:45 - Dec 28 with 7385 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Let's not forget that VIlla under Lambert are at their best when counter-attacking, so going for it from the off may not be the best policy. Stifle them, bog them down, get the crowd on their backs, grind them down.

Enjoying the next level

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:47 - Dec 28 with 7371 viewsDarran

Just found £13.20 in one of my betting accounts so I've slapped it all on Ashley Williams to score at anytime at 12/1.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:49 - Dec 28 with 7357 viewsperchrockjack

So you re a gambler?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:54 - Dec 28 with 7337 viewsDarran

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:49 - Dec 28 by perchrockjack

So you re a gambler?

Could be worse I could be a rambler.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:55 - Dec 28 with 7335 viewslonglostjack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:47 - Dec 28 by Darran

Just found £13.20 in one of my betting accounts so I've slapped it all on Ashley Williams to score at anytime at 12/1.

Bad odds - must be at least 100/1 for any of our players to score from a corner

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024