Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are people planning for the championship 11:35 - Feb 2 with 448 viewsthejack1912

Ridiculous. Cardiff once again had Marshall to hold onto a win and teams around us picked up points and we're still above them.

We've for injuries and players still to return including a very good goalkeeper.

Get behind the lads ahead of a massive game this weekend. It's support they need, not this negativity!!!

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Why are people planning for the championship on 11:39 - Feb 2 with 428 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

I am sure the negativity from yesterday will go before Saturday's game

Lose Saturday and I dread to think what will happen

I reckon Laudrup may go before he is pushed
Why are people planning for the championship on 11:41 - Feb 2 with 417 viewsjacksinceever

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst !
Failure to prepare is to prepare for failure.
At the end of the day if the axe falls on our PL tenure in May so be it.
We'll have had three good years, be in a brilliant financial position and hopefully bounce back older and wiser.
Plus those of us who really enjoy football watch it whatever division we are in. The PL isn't the beginning and end of the footballing world.
That said, let's do all we can to get behind the whole team and help them to survive
Why are people planning for the championship on 11:44 - Feb 2 with 406 viewsjack_lord

We need Bony to clatter Marshall early doors. The problem we have had this season has been the Europa league (wouldn't have it any other way mind) and the fact that we have been continually rotating and setting up sides at short notice. This has been made worse with our almost unprecedented injury list to top players.
Roll on next season in the Premier where we can send out a settled side (unless we win the FA Cup).

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Why are people planning for the championship on 14:33 - Feb 2 with 325 viewsQuakerJack

Well seeing as tho our club seemed desperate to sign as many average players from the championship before the window shut I would have thought the answer to that question was obvious.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024