Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Clattenburg 16:54 - Apr 20 with 2061 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Showing again what a brilliant referee he is. One of the best in the world undoubtedly. The criticism he gets is laughable.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Mark Clattenburg on 16:56 - Apr 20 with 2038 viewscharliet27

What's laughable is that Howard Webb is largely considered the best of the British crop. That spins me right out!
Mark Clattenburg on 17:04 - Apr 20 with 1993 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dwight Yorke is also doing an excellent job as a pundit today. He's dressed excellently also.

Mark Clattenburg on 17:06 - Apr 20 with 1976 viewsshimmie

You really are a prick.
Mark Clattenburg on 17:07 - Apr 20 with 1964 viewsQuakerJack

Mark Clattenburg on 17:04 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Dwight Yorke is also doing an excellent job as a pundit today. He's dressed excellently also.

What's it like to be sat next to Carragher? Are you covered in flem every time he opens his trap to speak?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Mark Clattenburg on 17:32 - Apr 20 with 1855 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mark Clattenburg on 17:06 - Apr 20 by shimmie

You really are a prick.

I'm guessing you disagree with me regarding Dwight's fashion sense? You surely can't disagree with my Clattenburg comment because it is a fact. He is a marvellous official.

Mark Clattenburg on 17:36 - Apr 20 with 1824 viewsCooperman

Mark Clattenburg on 17:06 - Apr 20 by shimmie

You really are a prick.

Pointless contribution.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Mark Clattenburg on 17:38 - Apr 20 with 1813 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mark Clattenburg on 17:07 - Apr 20 by QuakerJack

What's it like to be sat next to Carragher? Are you covered in flem every time he opens his trap to speak?

I'm not the real Dwight Yorke. Just like the many people on this forum who have 'Trundle' in their usernames are not actually Lee Trundle.

Mark Clattenburg on 17:38 - Apr 20 with 1807 viewsPhil_S

Mark Clattenburg on 17:38 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not the real Dwight Yorke. Just like the many people on this forum who have 'Trundle' in their usernames are not actually Lee Trundle.

Bar the one that is of course?
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Clattenburg on 17:39 - Apr 20 with 1806 viewsCooperman

Clattenburg has some history with his private / business life. If it wasn't for that I reckon he would be ahead of Mr Goody Goody Howard Webb who reffing isn't always top drawer.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Mark Clattenburg on 17:41 - Apr 20 with 1789 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mark Clattenburg on 17:38 - Apr 20 by Phil_S

Bar the one that is of course?

I wonder if he voted in my poll. I'll ask him if I see him Wednesday.

Mark Clattenburg on 17:42 - Apr 20 with 1785 viewsPhil_S

Mark Clattenburg on 17:41 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder if he voted in my poll. I'll ask him if I see him Wednesday.

No he didnt his user profile wont allow him to vote in polls
Mark Clattenburg on 17:45 - Apr 20 with 1771 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mark Clattenburg on 17:42 - Apr 20 by Phil_S

No he didnt his user profile wont allow him to vote in polls

That's a shame. I'll still run a few questions past him if I have the opportunity. He was always a true gentleman whenever he visited the school my father works in, contrary to numerous other players.

Mark Clattenburg on 18:30 - Apr 20 with 1662 viewsorion3016

Mark Clattenburg on 16:56 - Apr 20 by charliet27

What's laughable is that Howard Webb is largely considered the best of the British crop. That spins me right out!

Did yorke have his Man U polo shirt and referred to the club as WE

Utter knob

Be over there now after

Mark Clattenburg on 18:37 - Apr 20 with 1650 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mark Clattenburg on 18:30 - Apr 20 by orion3016

Did yorke have his Man U polo shirt and referred to the club as WE

Utter knob

I thought Dwight spoke very well and gave a fair and unbiased view as always. Sky continue to use him as a pundit because he is an excellent pundit.

Mark Clattenburg on 18:38 - Apr 20 with 1643 viewsJackfath

He bent one right into Katie Price too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mark Clattenburg on 18:40 - Apr 20 with 1635 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mark Clattenburg on 18:38 - Apr 20 by Jackfath

He bent one right into Katie Price too.

When at the time she was at her peak in terms of her modelling career, she was a big deal back then. It is the equivalent of Peter Crouch going to bed with Abbey Clancy every night at the moment. Peter has done well for himself there.

Mark Clattenburg on 18:43 - Apr 20 with 1628 viewsJackfath

Mark Clattenburg on 18:40 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

When at the time she was at her peak in terms of her modelling career, she was a big deal back then. It is the equivalent of Peter Crouch going to bed with Abbey Clancy every night at the moment. Peter has done well for himself there.

Here are some pictures of them in happier days.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Mark Clattenburg on 18:46 - Apr 20 with 1620 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I personally prefer Abbey Clancy but each to their own. I'm sure Dwight has had much better than Katie Price anyway.

Mark Clattenburg on 18:49 - Apr 20 with 1604 viewsJackfath

Mark Clattenburg on 18:46 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I personally prefer Abbey Clancy but each to their own. I'm sure Dwight has had much better than Katie Price anyway.

He used to enjoy this young ladies company too. Her name is Alicia Douvall

Mark Clattenburg on 18:51 - Apr 20 with 1596 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mark Clattenburg on 18:49 - Apr 20 by Jackfath

He used to enjoy this young ladies company too. Her name is Alicia Douvall

She looks lovely.

Mark Clattenburg on 18:55 - Apr 20 with 1586 viewslibertine

do you look anything like the handsome dwighterster?

sadly i look exactly like keith
Mark Clattenburg on 18:58 - Apr 20 with 1576 viewsJackfath

On one such occasion I recall leaving with a girl whose name I cannot remember, but with whom I ended enjoying a night at my house. No strings attached and, with her dashing out the next morning to get to work, no awkward Ill can you moments.

But the night had given me a taste for action and with training finished by 1pm the following day, my thoughts turned to a sequel.

Time to call a girlfriend named Sue whose routine I knew well and who worked locally.

I knew she would be finishing around 3pm that day and she knew what was on my agenda when I called her that afternoon to catch up.

She would only be able to stop for a while, but there was still time for Round Two before she had to hurry off to collect her daughter.

I was only just recovering from that escapade when my phone rang a little while. This was another well-established date, a married woman whose identity I should therefore protect, although she was unhappy in her relationship.

When she called I knew what she wanted and I was more than happy to oblige. She would be able to get round for an hour or so, making her regular excuse about going to the gym, between 6pm and 7pm.

It was a workout I had not anticipated but despite the activity of the day I rose to the challenge.

Enough you might say, and I was absolutely knackered by then.

But these days my phone would be going constantly and it wasnt long before a girl I knew from Tamworth was calling me. Did I fancy dinner?

Well I hadnt eaten, so why not? A little wine, some conversation, some food and I could feel my energy levels returning.

Lynne made it clear that she wanted to come and spend the night at my place and who was I to reject her offer? Or the invitation to bed later...

This was not something which happened every week. But it was pretty much indicative of the life I had come to take as normal.

FILTHY DWIGHT!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 18:59]

Mark Clattenburg on 19:00 - Apr 20 with 1570 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mark Clattenburg on 18:55 - Apr 20 by libertine

do you look anything like the handsome dwighterster?

sadly i look exactly like keith

I'm afraid the celebrity I most resemble is a young male Canadian singer who is disliked by most people over the age of 14.

Mark Clattenburg on 19:02 - Apr 20 with 1564 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mark Clattenburg on 18:58 - Apr 20 by Jackfath

On one such occasion I recall leaving with a girl whose name I cannot remember, but with whom I ended enjoying a night at my house. No strings attached and, with her dashing out the next morning to get to work, no awkward Ill can you moments.

But the night had given me a taste for action and with training finished by 1pm the following day, my thoughts turned to a sequel.

Time to call a girlfriend named Sue whose routine I knew well and who worked locally.

I knew she would be finishing around 3pm that day and she knew what was on my agenda when I called her that afternoon to catch up.

She would only be able to stop for a while, but there was still time for Round Two before she had to hurry off to collect her daughter.

I was only just recovering from that escapade when my phone rang a little while. This was another well-established date, a married woman whose identity I should therefore protect, although she was unhappy in her relationship.

When she called I knew what she wanted and I was more than happy to oblige. She would be able to get round for an hour or so, making her regular excuse about going to the gym, between 6pm and 7pm.

It was a workout I had not anticipated but despite the activity of the day I rose to the challenge.

Enough you might say, and I was absolutely knackered by then.

But these days my phone would be going constantly and it wasnt long before a girl I knew from Tamworth was calling me. Did I fancy dinner?

Well I hadnt eaten, so why not? A little wine, some conversation, some food and I could feel my energy levels returning.

Lynne made it clear that she wanted to come and spend the night at my place and who was I to reject her offer? Or the invitation to bed later...

This was not something which happened every week. But it was pretty much indicative of the life I had come to take as normal.

FILTHY DWIGHT!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 18:59]

He certainly lived an exciting life. At least he did not engage in sexual activity with his brothers wife though. That is where I draw the line.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024