Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? 13:13 - Feb 9 with 3182 viewsJackfath

Normally we're infected with their excuses etc but I'm unsure how anyone can defend them yesterday.

Totally outplayed and supported. The gulf between the two Welsh clubs is widening.

It's magnificent to be a fan of Swansea City FC

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 13:27 - Feb 9 with 1894 viewsJBT95

Agreed big time.
Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 13:29 - Feb 9 with 1883 viewsunion_jack

Reddy was man enough to common here.

Respect to him, not a typical summer tbf.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 14:19 - Feb 9 with 1759 viewsJackoBoostardo

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 13:29 - Feb 9 by union_jack

Reddy was man enough to common here.

Respect to him, not a typical summer tbf.

Quite like Reddy to be honest. He's not as deluded as the other scummers and actually says his team is sh1t when they have been.

Unless of course it's subsequently discovered he's been saving all this for his persona DenHaagLad.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 14:29 - Feb 9 with 1711 viewsmonmouth

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 14:19 - Feb 9 by JackoBoostardo

Quite like Reddy to be honest. He's not as deluded as the other scummers and actually says his team is sh1t when they have been.

Unless of course it's subsequently discovered he's been saving all this for his persona DenHaagLad.

He had a good perspective on ML too - Reddy, not that other internet caricature.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 14:36 - Feb 9 with 1669 viewsTokijo

Where is Scooby-Doo?
Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 14:42 - Feb 9 with 1641 viewsTrundle10

true
Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 15:04 - Feb 9 with 1571 viewsRogueTrooper

They're coming for us apparently.

Or perhaps not.

We shouldn't kick cardiff fans when they're down, wait till april

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 15:10 - Feb 9 with 1542 viewsSgorioFruit

Im guilty for going on cardiff forum 2 am this morning to rub salt in their wounds

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 15:39 - Feb 9 with 1471 viewsSgorioFruit

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=383463&unread=1&rid=15951

Think i better apologize

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 15:44 - Feb 9 with 1447 viewsJackfath

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 15:39 - Feb 9 by SgorioFruit

Think i better apologize

Great drunken posting.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:01 - Feb 9 with 1390 viewsScoobyDoo

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 14:36 - Feb 9 by Tokijo

Where is Scooby-Doo?

I was on here earlier on my old mate and agreed we were outplayed second half, sometimes you have to take it on the chin.
Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:08 - Feb 9 with 1344 viewsRogueTrooper

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:01 - Feb 9 by ScoobyDoo

I was on here earlier on my old mate and agreed we were outplayed second half, sometimes you have to take it on the chin.

Or in CCFC's case, up the bottom from the lovely Mr Tan

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:08 - Feb 9 with 1341 viewsScoobyWho

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:01 - Feb 9 by ScoobyDoo

You were outplayed for 90mins by an established premier league football team.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:10 - Feb 9 with 1327 viewsScoobyDoo

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:08 - Feb 9 by ScoobyWho

You were outplayed for 90mins by an established premier league football team.

Was that right, there was me thinking it was 0-0 half time? Silly me.
Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:14 - Feb 9 with 1309 viewsScoobyWho

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:10 - Feb 9 by ScoobyDoo

Ok, we'll apply that stat to everything, makes life far simpler. Don't forget now ;-)

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:17 - Feb 9 with 1284 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:10 - Feb 9 by ScoobyDoo

Congratulations for drawing ..... one half of a game .....
Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:17 - Feb 9 with 1283 viewsScoobyDoo

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:14 - Feb 9 by ScoobyWho

Ok, we'll apply that stat to everything, makes life far simpler. Don't forget now ;-)

Only stating a fact, look you beat us yesterday, no excuses but you have only taken 3 points off us, the same as we have taken off you.
Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:18 - Feb 9 with 1277 viewsstevethejack

They've still yet to get out of bed (with a member of their own family)
[Post edited 9 Feb 2014 16:20]
Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:18 - Feb 9 with 1273 viewsScoobyDoo

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:17 - Feb 9 by OhRobbieRobbie

Congratulations for drawing ..... one half of a game .....

The same as you in Cardiff.
Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:20 - Feb 9 with 1257 viewsScoobyWho

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:17 - Feb 9 by ScoobyDoo

Only stating a fact, look you beat us yesterday, no excuses but you have only taken 3 points off us, the same as we have taken off you.

Well actually, using your stat of goals scored being the benchmark, applying 0-0 at half time meaning it was all square on paper, i am afraid you are very wrong.

3-1.

But of course i am sure you have a quick fire answer to negate what you said only ten minutes ago.

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:21 - Feb 9 with 1243 viewsstevethejack

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 15:39 - Feb 9 by SgorioFruit

Think i better apologize

F*ck Them
Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:22 - Feb 9 with 1237 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:18 - Feb 9 by ScoobyDoo

The same as you in Cardiff.

The main difference being me not going on the Cardiff forum bragging about it. Because that would be ridiculous of me.
Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:22 - Feb 9 with 1232 viewsScoobyDoo

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:20 - Feb 9 by ScoobyWho

Well actually, using your stat of goals scored being the benchmark, applying 0-0 at half time meaning it was all square on paper, i am afraid you are very wrong.

3-1.

But of course i am sure you have a quick fire answer to negate what you said only ten minutes ago.

Not quite sure what you're on about but that would not be the first time.
Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:23 - Feb 9 with 1227 viewsJackfath

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:22 - Feb 9 by ScoobyDoo

Not quite sure what you're on about but that would not be the first time.

Look who is bottom of the league currently.

Have we had any visitors from CCFC on here since their abject display? on 16:25 - Feb 9 with 1214 viewsPhil_S

So if it's 0-0 at half time then that must indicate it was an even game in terms of play as well as scoreline?

YOu don't get this football lark do you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024