Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remaining tickets for Thursday 07:46 - Feb 17 with 3213 viewsbuilthjack

Get in there quick, who in their right mind would want to miss this one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 07:49 - Feb 17 with 2644 viewsDull1Thomas

I have a ticket but given our whimpering exit from the FA Cup, aggression against our participation, ticketing fiasco and having a cold I'm not sure Thursday is much of a draw.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 07:54 - Feb 17 with 2624 viewsbuilthjack

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 07:49 - Feb 17 by Dull1Thomas

I have a ticket but given our whimpering exit from the FA Cup, aggression against our participation, ticketing fiasco and having a cold I'm not sure Thursday is much of a draw.

It will be a cracker, with an electric atmosphere. If you think the cardiff game was loud, this one will be louder, and the away end will be heard. Don't miss it, you will regret it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 07:56 - Feb 17 with 2613 views_Kieran

SING UP SWANSEA!

15/8, we WILL win!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 09:16 - Feb 17 with 2536 viewsDull1Thomas

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 07:54 - Feb 17 by builthjack

It will be a cracker, with an electric atmosphere. If you think the cardiff game was loud, this one will be louder, and the away end will be heard. Don't miss it, you will regret it.

Away fans will make a noise …. already up on the Cardiff game

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 09:30 - Feb 17 with 2514 viewsraynor94

Is there anything about us as a club you are happy with? God you don't half moan

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 09:47 - Feb 17 with 2488 viewsoldcob

I have an East Stand ticket[OAP} going spare for the Napoli game. If any OAP wants a ticket for the game if they come to my home in Port Talbot they can have it free of charge. I have to go into hospital for hip replacement.
Ring me on 07754994360 to make arrangements to pick it up.
Remaining tickets for Thursday on 11:17 - Feb 17 with 2375 viewsDull1Thomas

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 09:47 - Feb 17 by oldcob

I have an East Stand ticket[OAP} going spare for the Napoli game. If any OAP wants a ticket for the game if they come to my home in Port Talbot they can have it free of charge. I have to go into hospital for hip replacement.

DON"T PUT YOUR NUMBER ON HERE!!!

Hope the op goes well and you're back pain free and nimble quicker than a Pablo's broken toe nail.

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 14:19 - Feb 17 with 2195 viewsoldcob

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 11:17 - Feb 17 by Dull1Thomas

Hope the op goes well and you're back pain free and nimble quicker than a Pablo's broken toe nail.

Thanks for advice and good wishes. I'm targeting the Chelsea game for my come back.
Login to get fewer ads

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 14:34 - Feb 17 with 2161 viewsAl_Bundy

Got tickets this morning... apparently just tickets in the South Stand available now.
Remaining tickets for Thursday on 15:09 - Feb 17 with 2124 viewsoldcob

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 09:47 - Feb 17 by oldcob

Ticket now gone. Thanks for interest.
Remaining tickets for Thursday on 15:46 - Feb 17 with 2070 viewsVetchitBack

Better atmosphere than Cardiff? Maybe from their lot?

Admirable aim but is everyone really that excited by the Europa Cup?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 15:55 - Feb 17 with 2037 viewsraynor94

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 15:46 - Feb 17 by VetchitBack

Better atmosphere than Cardiff? Maybe from their lot?

Admirable aim but is everyone really that excited by the Europa Cup?

Umm yes its napoli the atmosphere will be fantastic

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 15:57 - Feb 17 with 2032 viewsshandyjack

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 15:55 - Feb 17 by raynor94

i hope you're right coz we played Valencia who are just as big a name and the atmosphere was dreadful

Poll: Expectation for the season

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 16:13 - Feb 17 with 1999 viewsVetchitBack

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 15:55 - Feb 17 by raynor94

You say Napoli like we don't play bigger names several times in a Premiership season.

I hope your right but can't see it.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 16:18 - Feb 17 with 1979 viewsAl_Bundy

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 16:13 - Feb 17 by VetchitBack

You say Napoli like we don't play bigger names several times in a Premiership season.

I hope your right but can't see it.

Think the knock out stage has far more of an edge than a group game.
Remaining tickets for Thursday on 16:19 - Feb 17 with 1975 viewsScoobyWho

So much negativity from certain Swansea supporters.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 21:29 - Feb 17 with 1790 viewsbuilthjack

About 300 tickets left by late afternoon today

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 22:57 - Feb 17 with 1679 viewsScoobyWho

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 11:17 - Feb 17 by Dull1Thomas

Why not ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 23:09 - Feb 17 with 1651 viewsmacthejack

They're flogging tickets for £7.50 down the uni. Yet AGAIN the club have screwed me over.
Remaining tickets for Thursday on 08:15 - Feb 18 with 1558 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 23:09 - Feb 17 by macthejack

They're flogging tickets for £7.50 down the uni. Yet AGAIN the club have screwed me over.

Is this the truth? If so shocking.
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:32 - Feb 18 with 1529 viewsbuilthjack

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 23:09 - Feb 17 by macthejack

I take back my comments then. Looks like a full house!
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 9:18]

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 09:03 - Feb 18 with 1482 viewsJulieF

There was a table set up in the foyer of Fulton House yesterday with 2 Swansea City staff manning it. They were selling West Stand tickets at £7:50 each. I spoke to them around 1pm, and was told they'd almost sold out of the 'couple of hundred' they'd had to sell yesterday, but they'd be back today with more tickets.
Remaining tickets for Thursday on 09:43 - Feb 18 with 1435 viewsjohnlangy

Saddo.
Remaining tickets for Thursday on 09:45 - Feb 18 with 1431 viewsbuilthjack

Lem sip will do the job

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 09:50 - Feb 18 with 1420 viewsDull1Thomas

Remaining tickets for Thursday on 09:43 - Feb 18 by johnlangy

Saddo.

Forgive me for expressing a fairly widely held opinion.
But well done for addressing the thread so succinctly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024