Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabio Borini 22:37 - Mar 23 with 2428 viewsswanskid95

Never going to go back to Liverpool and into the first team, maybe call in a favour from Brendan and get him on loan? Think he would do well for us again, fans seem to like him, and scored a few for a struggling side in the premiership!

Was a shame we didn't sign him after his loan, but even more surprised he went to Roma!
Fabio Borini on 22:41 - Mar 23 with 1402 viewsDarran

We couldn't sign him after his loan because he conveniently forgot to tell us he'd signed a pre-contract with Parma.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fabio Borini on 22:43 - Mar 23 with 1391 viewsDewi1jack

"Was a shame we didn't sign him after his loan,"

Hadn't Fabio signed a pre-contract prior to coming here on loan?
Didn't he also say he would have loved to have stayed with us rather than go to Italy?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Fabio Borini on 22:49 - Mar 23 with 1371 viewsswanskid95

I'm sure he went to Roma after only a few games at Parma tho
Fabio Borini on 22:50 - Mar 23 with 1366 viewsDarran

Fabio Borini on 22:49 - Mar 23 by swanskid95

I'm sure he went to Roma after only a few games at Parma tho

Did he actually play for Parma?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fabio Borini on 22:51 - Mar 23 with 1363 viewsswanskid95

It emerged in the days following the play-off final that Borini had signed a pre-contract agreement with Italian Serie A team Parma, in his home region of Emilia-Romagna, before he had even joined Swansea on loan. According to his agent, Marco De Marchi, Borini has secured a five-year contract with the club.[11] Parma confirmed the deal on 2 July 2011.[12] Parma also paid Chelsea a training compensation of €347,500.[13] Chelseas sued Parma to FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber, which on 28 August 2012 the chamber ordered Parma to pay €337,500 plus 5% interests counting from 31 August 2011.[14] A scheduled payment was agreed on 18 April 2013.

Nope, so all the pre- contract thing wouldn't of matterd
Fabio Borini on 22:55 - Mar 23 with 1339 viewshobo

Might as well sign him permanently. We'd have a decent chance of getting Allen back for a much smaller price than we sold him for too. Providing we stay up of course
Fabio Borini on 23:06 - Mar 23 with 1308 viewsC_jack

Got serious man-football love for the guy, I'd drive him down here myself.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Fabio Borini on 23:09 - Mar 23 with 1299 viewsborinifanclub

Thats a huge YES from me!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Login to get fewer ads

Fabio Borini on 23:14 - Mar 23 with 1291 viewsscottishjack

Yep, I would also love to see Borini back here!
Fabio Borini on 23:42 - Mar 23 with 1239 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes please, ideal

Beware of the Risen People

Fabio Borini on 23:44 - Mar 23 with 1235 viewsJACKARSE

Fabio Borini on 23:14 - Mar 23 by scottishjack

Yep, I would also love to see Borini back here!

Me too but he is allegedly on £50k/week !
Fabio Borini on 23:48 - Mar 23 with 1217 viewsswancity

He would be the prefect centre forward for us. Showed his potential here as a youngster and now starting to realise it. Can't see it though. Got to be 10m plus an out of reach salary.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Fabio Borini on 00:18 - Mar 24 with 1180 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think he would suit us at all. Big Wilf has proven that a big, strong and powerful centre forward is what we need upfront. He's banged in near 20 goals this season already. When we put light-weight type players such as Lita and Vasquez upfront we struggle to link the play.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Fabio Borini on 00:21 - Mar 24 with 1174 viewsswancity

Fabio Borini on 00:18 - Mar 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think he would suit us at all. Big Wilf has proven that a big, strong and powerful centre forward is what we need upfront. He's banged in near 20 goals this season already. When we put light-weight type players such as Lita and Vasquez upfront we struggle to link the play.

Bony has done very well this season after an unimpressive start.

But borini is a bit sharper, also with a good shot and possibly better as the first line of defence too.both are very good strikers though aren't they.

Fabio Borini on 00:25 - Mar 24 with 1168 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabio Borini on 00:21 - Mar 24 by swancity

Bony has done very well this season after an unimpressive start.

But borini is a bit sharper, also with a good shot and possibly better as the first line of defence too.both are very good strikers though aren't they.

Better as a first line of defence? Wilf is the one who clears the majority of corners and free kicks when they are crossed into our box.

I agree Borini is a decent player but I don't think he is worth the excessive transfer fee and weekly wages he would demand.

Fabio Borini on 00:29 - Mar 24 with 1160 viewsswancity

Fabio Borini on 00:25 - Mar 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Better as a first line of defence? Wilf is the one who clears the majority of corners and free kicks when they are crossed into our box.

I agree Borini is a decent player but I don't think he is worth the excessive transfer fee and weekly wages he would demand.

I was referring to his hard work when the other teams defenders are in possession of the football in deep areas.

Fabio Borini on 00:52 - Mar 24 with 1145 viewsdameedna

Fabio Borini on 22:55 - Mar 23 by hobo

Might as well sign him permanently. We'd have a decent chance of getting Allen back for a much smaller price than we sold him for too. Providing we stay up of course

Allen is playing well along with Coutinho (sp) and may take a Title, he would smash our wage limit and would need c.4M on top of transfer fee os min. 10M to Liverpool. Assuming he wants to leave which he would be mad to want to do with chance of title and Rodgers as manager. About as likely as Rodgers coming back. Good player though would do well if JDG is off.

Borini will not come back as we are solid relegation fodder now. He will look for top 4 club to get in Italian team next year.
Fabio Borini on 00:55 - Mar 24 with 1137 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabio Borini on 00:52 - Mar 24 by dameedna

Allen is playing well along with Coutinho (sp) and may take a Title, he would smash our wage limit and would need c.4M on top of transfer fee os min. 10M to Liverpool. Assuming he wants to leave which he would be mad to want to do with chance of title and Rodgers as manager. About as likely as Rodgers coming back. Good player though would do well if JDG is off.

Borini will not come back as we are solid relegation fodder now. He will look for top 4 club to get in Italian team next year.

This hype regarding Borini on this forum is almost as laughable as the idiots who thought Monk was the second coming 3 weeks ago. Borini is nowhere near good enough for a top 4 club. He can barely get a game at Sunderland who look to be heading to the second tier of English football.

Fabio Borini on 01:05 - Mar 24 with 1122 viewsdameedna

Fabio Borini on 00:55 - Mar 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This hype regarding Borini on this forum is almost as laughable as the idiots who thought Monk was the second coming 3 weeks ago. Borini is nowhere near good enough for a top 4 club. He can barely get a game at Sunderland who look to be heading to the second tier of English football.

No mention of England, top 4 in any country, don't jump to conclusions

a young Italian striker with international history and future ambitions is a good player.

Liverpool may yet take him back, didn't they once have Andy Carrol another international, Borini is a world class player with strong technique and pace
Fabio Borini on 01:18 - Mar 24 with 1114 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fabio Borini on 00:55 - Mar 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I agree he's overrated by Swans fans generally but I think he's a very decent player and I don't understand your comment that he can barely get a game at Sunderland.

He's started 14 of their last 16 Premier League games and come off the bench in the other two.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Fabio Borini on 01:21 - Mar 24 with 1108 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabio Borini on 01:18 - Mar 24 by Joe_bradshaw

I agree he's overrated by Swans fans generally but I think he's a very decent player and I don't understand your comment that he can barely get a game at Sunderland.

He's started 14 of their last 16 Premier League games and come off the bench in the other two.

Well then I stand corrected regarding his amount of games, but I still don't think he's good enough for a top 4 club in England or any of the other top tier clubs in Europe.

Fabio Borini on 02:12 - Mar 24 with 1093 viewshobo

Fabio Borini on 00:52 - Mar 24 by dameedna

I think they'll be looking to improve on him for next season, and he'll find himself on the fringes.
Fabio Borini on 04:23 - Mar 24 with 1061 viewsdameedna

Point is he is good enough for Swansea, if not too good. We have Bony and Michu. Then Ngog, Emnes, Lita, Vasquez and maybe Don, nelly. Vasquez has the most potential but like him or not, Borini on loan would be good for us.

If Allen is on the fringes a season long loan and forget Ki would be nice.

Anyway best focus on saving our bacon first
Fabio Borini on 06:55 - Mar 24 with 1007 viewsDr_Winston

Borini is finally beginning to prove that he might be worthy of the hype that's hung around him since 2011. Nowhere near Bony's class yet obviously, but if a decent price could be negotiated then he'd be excellent cover and keep Wilf on his toes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fabio Borini on 09:11 - Mar 24 with 866 viewsmonmouth

Fabio Borini on 06:55 - Mar 24 by Dr_Winston

Borini is finally beginning to prove that he might be worthy of the hype that's hung around him since 2011. Nowhere near Bony's class yet obviously, but if a decent price could be negotiated then he'd be excellent cover and keep Wilf on his toes.

I reckon he'll be off to some team with more dough to chuck at him than us Doc. He almost certainly bags more wonga than Wilf already.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024