Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu` 21:17 - Oct 19 with 19635 viewsJackfath

Frankly, getting on my tits with his kicking of the advertising hoardings at every whipstich.
Like a petulant child, he needs to keep his aggression focused on the job in hand.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Michu` on 21:21 - Oct 19 with 6378 viewsmawdlamjack

it's this passion that we love him for. when he stops being annoyed when it don't go to plan he'll only be half the player he is now. long may he continue to kick the crap out of our hoardings.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Michu` on 21:23 - Oct 19 with 6355 viewsJokeren1943

Like players with personality. To me he just brings energy and commitment to the whole team.

So far he has never got a red card in those 70 matchs he has played for Swansea. And as long it is controlled aggression he can do what he wants.

[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 21:24]
Michu` on 21:24 - Oct 19 with 6340 viewsJackfath

Only a matter of time before he kicks one of those hoardings and breaks a toe. Then you'll be all calling him an idiot etc....

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Michu` on 21:26 - Oct 19 with 6318 viewsymaohyd

Bollocks, what a stupid comment. Whatever works for a player, let him be. A brilliant, brilliant player who, scoring wise has carried us.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Michu` on 21:26 - Oct 19 with 6317 viewsJokeren1943

Michu` on 21:24 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

Only a matter of time before he kicks one of those hoardings and breaks a toe. Then you'll be all calling him an idiot etc....

When/if he start to become a liability to the team by getting red cards I will start to be worried.

But as far as I can see Dyer and Chico has had more red cards then Michu.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 21:27]
Michu` on 21:28 - Oct 19 with 6304 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 21:26 - Oct 19 by Jokeren1943

When/if he start to become a liability to the team by getting red cards I will start to be worried.

But as far as I can see Dyer and Chico has had more red cards then Michu.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 21:27]

Who's talking about red cards? I am talking about a professional footballer kicking out at inanimate objects when there's no point whatsoever.

Michu` on 21:29 - Oct 19 with 6295 viewsthejack1912

He's just showing passion. I wish all players showed passion like he does!!!!

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Michu` on 21:31 - Oct 19 with 6272 viewsJackfath

Yet if a team of U11s (for example) were doing this surely people would frown upon it.

Login to get fewer ads

Michu` on 21:34 - Oct 19 with 6258 viewsmarchamjack

When I think of Michu I think of an absolutely brilliant footballer, the best footballer ever to play for the Swans in my view. He has given me Swans memories I'll take away for ever. The fact he kicks the boards now and again...so fckn what.

Fair play though, it's started another thread so full credit for that.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Michu` on 21:36 - Oct 19 with 6245 viewsJokeren1943

Michu` on 21:28 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

Who's talking about red cards? I am talking about a professional footballer kicking out at inanimate objects when there's no point whatsoever.

It is called passion and commitment.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 21:37]
Michu` on 21:37 - Oct 19 with 6224 viewsJackanapes

We also don't want to risk upsetting the hoarding defence league.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Michu` on 21:37 - Oct 19 with 6221 viewsJackfath

I agree with you on all your points about him.

However you cant seriously say that him kicking the hoardings is acceptable behaviour and the sort of thing our role models should be showing their young fans on a regular basis?

Michu` on 21:38 - Oct 19 with 6210 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 21:36 - Oct 19 by Jokeren1943

It is called passion and commitment.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 21:37]

Perhaps he needs to be coached to direct his commitment and passion on the pitch instead of kicking the hoardings which is a completely fruitless thing to do.

Michu` on 21:39 - Oct 19 with 6205 viewsjunior_jack

Michu` on 21:28 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

Have you ever played sport competitively?
Michu` on 21:40 - Oct 19 with 6199 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 21:39 - Oct 19 by junior_jack

Have you ever played sport competitively?

What has that to do with this?

Michu` on 21:44 - Oct 19 with 6143 viewsjacktaffy

This is a joke right?
Michu` on 21:46 - Oct 19 with 6122 viewsjunior_jack

Michu` on 21:40 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

What has that to do with this?

You're are criticising Michu for taking frustrations out on 'inanimate objects'. I find this quite normal behavior. I'd much prefer to see him kick a board before another player.
Michu` on 21:47 - Oct 19 with 6112 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 21:46 - Oct 19 by junior_jack

You're are criticising Michu for taking frustrations out on 'inanimate objects'. I find this quite normal behavior. I'd much prefer to see him kick a board before another player.

Normal behaviour? Why is he the only player I have witnessed doing this at the Liberty since it opened then? I would call it abnormal petulance. If he was an apprentice who did this people would be saying he needs to control his temper etc etc. FACT
[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 21:48]

Michu` on 21:49 - Oct 19 with 6092 viewsjunior_jack

Michu` on 21:47 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

Normal behaviour? Why is he the only player I have witnessed doing this at the Liberty since it opened then? I would call it abnormal petulance. If he was an apprentice who did this people would be saying he needs to control his temper etc etc. FACT
[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 21:48]

Because not all players do it. Have you ever seen a tennis player hit their racket against the floor? A golfer throw their club?
Michu` on 21:51 - Oct 19 with 6085 viewsstackajack

Michu` on 21:44 - Oct 19 by jacktaffy

This is a joke right?

nope just a self acclaimed 'academic' with a bit to much time on his hands.
Michu` on 21:51 - Oct 19 with 6081 viewsN_T_J

I was told a while back that Michu just gets up and walks out of the dressing room at half time when he gets bored, while ML is giving instructions ect,, I allways see him in the tunnel atleast 5 mins before the rest of the players turn up.
Guess he just gets his own way.

But he is a fantastic player.
Michu` on 21:53 - Oct 19 with 6061 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 21:49 - Oct 19 by junior_jack

Because not all players do it. Have you ever seen a tennis player hit their racket against the floor? A golfer throw their club?

Yes, yes I have. What happens to them when this sort of behaviour occurs? Points against them in Tennis as it would be a court violation, visits to psychologists for the golfers perhaps?

Michu` on 21:54 - Oct 19 with 6057 viewsN_T_J

Michu` on 21:49 - Oct 19 by junior_jack

I threw my driver in anger and landed in the bushes and I couldnt find it. its up Earlswood somewhere.
Michu` on 21:55 - Oct 19 with 6044 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 21:51 - Oct 19 by N_T_J

I was told a while back that Michu just gets up and walks out of the dressing room at half time when he gets bored, while ML is giving instructions ect,, I allways see him in the tunnel atleast 5 mins before the rest of the players turn up.
Guess he just gets his own way.

But he is a fantastic player.

I am not disputing he's a fantastic player.

Michu` on 21:59 - Oct 19 with 6030 viewsjunior_jack

Michu` on 21:53 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

Yes, yes I have. What happens to them when this sort of behaviour occurs? Points against them in Tennis as it would be a court violation, visits to psychologists for the golfers perhaps?

So, what happens to Michu when this sort of behaviour occurs?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024