Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will Garry do? 21:14 - May 1 with 21551 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Amat or Chico on Saturday?

I think the young man has done very well and we've won both games without Chico.

It would be very unfair to drop Amat in my view.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What will Garry do? on 21:15 - May 1 with 21065 viewsNeathJack

I concur.
What will Garry do? on 21:24 - May 1 with 21022 viewsSpratty

Drop Ash worked well in Valencia

2nd half Ash and Bartley - Chico to right back
What will Garry do? on 21:40 - May 1 with 20955 viewsJokeren1943

Think Chico is the better defender (then Amat) but think Chico and Williams should know, they need to preform max or another central defender will take their place.

Competition is allways good.
What will Garry do? on 21:40 - May 1 with 20949 viewsLiberty

Got to be Taylor right back. Would put Tiendelli b4 Chico at right back. U must have been joking.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

What will Garry do? on 21:42 - May 1 with 20944 viewsDyfnant

Play Amat, more experience the better. Happy with either of the other two now we're safe

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

What will Garry do? on 21:48 - May 1 with 20912 viewsOldjack

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if the cheating drama Queen liability never plays for us again ,there said it now!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What will Garry do? on 21:50 - May 1 with 20901 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What will Garry do? on 21:48 - May 1 by Oldjack

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if the cheating drama Queen liability never plays for us again ,there said it now!

If every Swansea defender who is considered a liability never played for us again, We'd only be able to field a back 3 of Williams, Taylor and Amat.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

What will Garry do? on 21:53 - May 1 with 20887 viewsSpratty

What will Garry do? on 21:50 - May 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If every Swansea defender who is considered a liability never played for us again, We'd only be able to field a back 3 of Williams, Taylor and Amat.

Forgotten the dodgy back passes then
Login to get fewer ads

What will Garry do? on 22:01 - May 1 with 20858 viewsjacksinceever

Davies is a young man on a learning curve. Chico is just a cheating individual who should know better at his age. There have been numerous examples of his reckless behaviour such as his two yellows against Chelsea, his karate kick, or his elbow of Carroll. i don't rate him sorry and I don't really mind if I don't see him playing for Swans again.
What will Garry do? on 22:04 - May 1 with 20838 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What will Garry do? on 22:09 - May 1 with 20823 viewsSpratty

What will Garry do? on 21:48 - May 1 by Oldjack

Was definitely a red and if it'S ok to go down in the box when touched what's the difference outside it.

May have over reacted a tad but it is vexing to have your do mussed
What will Garry do? on 22:17 - May 1 with 20782 viewsSpratty

What will Garry do? on 22:01 - May 1 by jacksinceever

Davies is a young man on a learning curve. Chico is just a cheating individual who should know better at his age. There have been numerous examples of his reckless behaviour such as his two yellows against Chelsea, his karate kick, or his elbow of Carroll. i don't rate him sorry and I don't really mind if I don't see him playing for Swans again.

Is it the fur coat or the fact that he is foreign like Monk, Ash, Leon, Dyer, Routs, Bony, JDG........ Oh and all the Spanish boys
What will Garry do? on 22:21 - May 1 with 20771 viewsBYMJacks

I think that Amat should play Saturday
What will Garry do? on 22:24 - May 1 with 20754 viewsraynor94

What will Garry do? on 22:21 - May 1 by BYMJacks

I think that Amat should play Saturday

Amat without a shadow of a doubt

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

What will Garry do? on 22:47 - May 1 with 20705 viewsSpratty

What will Garry do? on 22:24 - May 1 by raynor94

Amat without a shadow of a doubt

Would be a shame to drop Amat but Chico offers more up front. Difficult
What will Garry do? on 22:54 - May 1 with 20689 viewsWatchman

Bartley for me! Taylor on the left Fulton on the right Chico can rest as he appears to spend more time in Spain now than either training or playing.
Chico needs to be told straighten up or fugh off

This summer is about getting back to basics

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

What will Garry do? on 22:55 - May 1 with 20680 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What will Garry do? on 22:54 - May 1 by Watchman

Bartley for me! Taylor on the left Fulton on the right Chico can rest as he appears to spend more time in Spain now than either training or playing.
Chico needs to be told straighten up or fugh off

This summer is about getting back to basics

And how much more basic can you get than putting a man in charge with zero managerial or coaching experience.

What will Garry do? on 23:02 - May 1 with 20669 viewsJackFish

I think Amat has done quite well this season but isn't ready to replace Chico just yet. Wouldn't mind giving Bartley a go in the last two games to see if he's any good.
What will Garry do? on 23:07 - May 1 with 20650 viewsWatchman

What will Garry do? on 22:55 - May 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

And how much more basic can you get than putting a man in charge with zero managerial or coaching experience.

well the board have made several gutsy calls over the years and oddly enough the ones that have worked are the ones that did not truly excite us!
Is it now about the money or about the club and what is right!

What will Garry do? on 23:09 - May 1 with 20641 viewslonglostjack

What will Garry do? on 23:02 - May 1 by JackFish

I think Amat has done quite well this season but isn't ready to replace Chico just yet. Wouldn't mind giving Bartley a go in the last two games to see if he's any good.

I agree. Bartley did OK against Everton and I'd definitely like to see him before the end of the season.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What will Garry do? on 23:11 - May 1 with 20632 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What will Garry do? on 23:07 - May 1 by Watchman

well the board have made several gutsy calls over the years and oddly enough the ones that have worked are the ones that did not truly excite us!
Is it now about the money or about the club and what is right!

Oh I am certain it is all about the money, glory, publicity and living the high life. From the moment Huw Jenkins and Martin Morgan got in a spat with Madjeski over who got to sit where in Wembley during the Play Off final it's been obvious we are being run by a bunch of gentleman not used to the sudden raise in profile they received.

Surely this decision should be all about the money, and who we can trust to keep us in the money every season. The moment we start making key decisions based on sentimentality is the minute we begin our slide back down the divisions.

What will Garry do? on 23:12 - May 1 with 20631 viewsPozuelosSideys

Amat. Give him game time as hes only going to get better with it.

Send Chico off to the beach for now and get his head sorted over the summer. Hopefully Bartley and Amat will give him and Ash some serious competition for places next season.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

What will Garry do? on 23:16 - May 1 with 20612 viewsdan_swansea

See the negative ***** are out in force again.
Going back to the OP, Amat for me.

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

What will Garry do? on 23:16 - May 1 with 20608 viewsWatchman

What will Garry do? on 23:11 - May 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Oh I am certain it is all about the money, glory, publicity and living the high life. From the moment Huw Jenkins and Martin Morgan got in a spat with Madjeski over who got to sit where in Wembley during the Play Off final it's been obvious we are being run by a bunch of gentleman not used to the sudden raise in profile they received.

Surely this decision should be all about the money, and who we can trust to keep us in the money every season. The moment we start making key decisions based on sentimentality is the minute we begin our slide back down the divisions.

if it is about the money look East! it is about the football! anyone who told Madjy to do one is alright by me

What will Garry do? on 23:18 - May 1 with 20601 viewsclement

is bartley fit?

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024