Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Cleverly 17:05 - Aug 28 with 1437 viewsmax936

Aston Villa agree fee with Man U for him, didn't see that one coming.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tom Cleverly on 17:07 - Aug 28 with 1418 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Would have been nice to loan him instead of Carroll.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tom Cleverly on 17:08 - Aug 28 with 1412 viewsjackharris

I think Villa are building a squad for the championship. Cleverly looked a tidy player when he was on loan at Watford.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Tom Cleverly on 17:09 - Aug 28 with 1394 viewsTom1912

Tom Cleverly on 17:07 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's probably on £40k a week at least and they'd want a loan fee of £1-£2m too. Not as bad as people make out, but not worth that kind of expenditure.
Tom Cleverly on 17:10 - Aug 28 with 1390 viewsTheFranchise

Cleverly is worse than Wilshere
Tom Cleverly on 17:14 - Aug 28 with 1362 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tom Cleverly on 17:09 - Aug 28 by Tom1912

He's probably on £40k a week at least and they'd want a loan fee of £1-£2m too. Not as bad as people make out, but not worth that kind of expenditure.

I agree he isn't worth the expenditure.

He'd have been a first team contender here though where as Carroll is clearly 3rd / 4th choice.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tom Cleverly on 17:26 - Aug 28 with 1300 viewsTheFranchise

Tom Cleverly on 17:14 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He'd have been a first team contender here though where as Carroll is clearly 3rd / 4th choice.

He's not good enough for a Utd team that overrall isn't that much better that ours.
Tom Cleverly on 17:36 - Aug 28 with 1256 viewscaerleon_jack

Tom Cleverly on 17:07 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You wouldn't be saying that if you weren't a Man Utd fan. I'm not saying the bloke doesn't have talent/potential, but if he played for any other team you wouldn't care. In fact, you'd probably moan that it's a waste of money.

Insert something witty here

Tom Cleverly on 17:38 - Aug 28 with 1247 viewsmax936

Tom Cleverly on 17:26 - Aug 28 by TheFranchise

He's not good enough for a Utd team that overrall isn't that much better that ours.

Correct Davey, in fact its hard to know where he plays because he's not a DM, AM he's just a very mediocre CM, maybe he could be converted to a full back I'd love to know how much the fee is, anymore than 3mill and Villa have been royally ripped off

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Cleverly on 17:45 - Aug 28 with 1207 viewsjackharris

Tom Cleverly on 17:38 - Aug 28 by max936

Correct Davey, in fact its hard to know where he plays because he's not a DM, AM he's just a very mediocre CM, maybe he could be converted to a full back I'd love to know how much the fee is, anymore than 3mill and Villa have been royally ripped off

8 million pounds

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Tom Cleverly on 17:55 - Aug 28 with 1161 viewsSweyns_Eye

Tom Cleverly on 17:45 - Aug 28 by jackharris

8 million pounds

Seriously? I didn't realise anyone in the UK rated him that highly. Other than DYSS.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Tom Cleverly on 18:00 - Aug 28 with 1140 viewsjackharris

Tom Cleverly on 17:55 - Aug 28 by Sweyns_Eye

Seriously? I didn't realise anyone in the UK rated him that highly. Other than DYSS.

JA!

Tom Cleverly on 18:05 - Aug 28 with 1111 viewsmax936

Tom Cleverly on 17:45 - Aug 28 by jackharris

8 million pounds

Fuk my eyes, dear god.

Tom Cleverly on 18:15 - Aug 28 with 1072 viewslondonlisa2001

Tom Cleverly on 17:14 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Bearing in mind we have 2 midfield positions (ignoring the AM role) then being 3rd / 4th choice means 1st sub in midfield doesn't it? Or do you mean 3rd/4th choice for 1 of those in other words that there are 5 or 6 midfielders in front of him?

In either case, your comment doesn't make sense. Oh, and also, Cleverly is really not very good is he?
Tom Cleverly on 18:16 - Aug 28 with 1069 viewsmax936

There must be a good player in him somewhere plus he's still young and lts of Footie peeps seem to rate him, perhaps he'll have a settled position with a specific role at Villa and less pressure, at Utd he seemed like a headless chicken most of the time.

Tom Cleverly on 22:23 - Aug 28 with 747 viewsquiff

Never seen anything in him that doesn't suggest that someone will overpay for him as he's a Man United Player (Sunderland usually) before ending up in the Championship, he's 25 and shown very little.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Tom Cleverly on 22:39 - Aug 28 with 682 viewshammy

Tom Cleverly on 18:15 - Aug 28 by londonlisa2001

Bearing in mind we have 2 midfield positions (ignoring the AM role) then being 3rd / 4th choice means 1st sub in midfield doesn't it? Or do you mean 3rd/4th choice for 1 of those in other words that there are 5 or 6 midfielders in front of him?

In either case, your comment doesn't make sense. Oh, and also, Cleverly is really not very good is he?

Cleverly is shait .. move on everyone ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Tom Cleverly on 22:40 - Aug 28 with 677 viewsDyfnant

Tom Cleverly on 22:23 - Aug 28 by quiff

Never seen anything in him that doesn't suggest that someone will overpay for him as he's a Man United Player (Sunderland usually) before ending up in the Championship, he's 25 and shown very little.

This.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024