Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 year old scores goal in Russian League game 22:08 - Jun 3 with 1652 viewsJackoBoostardo

His dad, a player, was playing his last footy match before retirement.

Nice video.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:19 - Jun 3 with 1608 viewsLeonisGod

As good a shot on him as dyer to be fair
5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:20 - Jun 3 with 1603 viewsJackoBoostardo

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:19 - Jun 3 by LeonisGod

As good a shot on him as dyer to be fair

Twice the height of Dyer!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:30 - Jun 3 with 1563 viewsswanjackal

If that was an actual league game, I hope both teams and officials have been fined for making a mockery of a competitive game, also could be seen as match fixing, UEFA need to get involved, lengthy bans and huge fines for all involved. Also, the team who made the sub also make an illegal substitution of an unregistered, underage, possibly uninsurable player. Life time ban for all those involved, especially the young boy.

The referee should face sanctions for allowing the goal to stand, clear obstruction and possible red card for the forward screening the last defender.

Absolutely disgusted here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:39 - Jun 3 with 1529 viewsJackoBoostardo

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:30 - Jun 3 by swanjackal

If that was an actual league game, I hope both teams and officials have been fined for making a mockery of a competitive game, also could be seen as match fixing, UEFA need to get involved, lengthy bans and huge fines for all involved. Also, the team who made the sub also make an illegal substitution of an unregistered, underage, possibly uninsurable player. Life time ban for all those involved, especially the young boy.

The referee should face sanctions for allowing the goal to stand, clear obstruction and possible red card for the forward screening the last defender.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/05/harry-redknapp-played-fan-w

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:44 - Jun 3 with 1522 viewsSwansNZ

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:30 - Jun 3 by swanjackal

Woeful defending, almost as bad as the cardiff defence.

Yes, there was a possible case for a foul on the last defender, but I've seen those decisions go either way.

The lad finished it well in the end, and qpr are now understood to be in negotiations about a possible 10 million quid transfer.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:44 - Jun 3 with 1522 viewsswanjackal

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:39 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/05/harry-redknapp-played-fan-w

A friendly does not carry the same possible sanction. Only the uninsured part would apply there. What an odd comparison to make by yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:52 - Jun 3 with 1505 viewsnyc_swans

this was a testimonial match and happened 2 years ago.

very nice gesture.
5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:54 - Jun 3 with 1498 viewsJackoBoostardo

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:44 - Jun 3 by swanjackal

A friendly does not carry the same possible sanction. Only the uninsured part would apply there. What an odd comparison to make by yourself.

I didn't get to finish the post on my phone before it published.

What I wanted to say was - perhaps the abuse he was giving his dad from the stands (which, let's face it, his team was 1-4 losers) was enough to warrant a special flexing of the rules that only vodka soaked Russia would allow???

Just saying...

(I'm led to believe it was a league game, but there is a big chance it wasn't - so chill).

Login to get fewer ads

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:56 - Jun 3 with 1489 viewsswanjackal

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 22:52 - Jun 3 by nyc_swans

this was a testimonial match and happened 2 years ago.

very nice gesture.

So the original information of a "league" match is incorrect. Then all I can say I'm disappointed that no one came right through the young lad.

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 23:45 - Jun 3 with 1415 viewsSCB1985

I think it was in Belarus not Russia

Poll: whats more important to you

5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 13:24 - Jun 4 with 1198 viewsTom1912

Also, it wasn't actually a 5 year old but a 34 year old midget
5 year old scores goal in Russian League game on 13:44 - Jun 4 with 1181 viewsRhosJack

The player was the defender who put Wales out of the Euro 2004 qualifiers in the Millennium
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024