Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins 21:50 - Jun 27 with 1741 viewsjackharris

I feel it is time that we have a matchday song for this marvellous man! What I don't know? Men of Huw Jenkins hear our calling.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Huw Jenkins on 22:02 - Jun 27 with 1685 viewsmax936

Im sure he'll settle for a pint of John Smiths

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw Jenkins on 22:05 - Jun 27 with 1668 viewsjackharris

Huw Jenkins on 22:02 - Jun 27 by max936

Im sure he'll settle for a pint of John Smiths

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Huw Jenkins on 22:09 - Jun 27 with 1644 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What's he done?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Huw Jenkins on 22:49 - Jun 27 with 1564 viewsEdmundo

What!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Huw Jenkins on 22:49 - Jun 27 with 1562 viewsMartyrman57

He's a buffoon, you told us so it must be true. He didn't follow your recommendation and appoint MARCO Bielsa either !
Huw Jenkins on 22:51 - Jun 27 with 1548 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Huw Jenkins on 22:49 - Jun 27 by Martyrman57

He's a buffoon, you told us so it must be true. He didn't follow your recommendation and appoint MARCO Bielsa either !

The lack of ambition was criminal!

Huw Jenkins on 23:22 - Jun 27 with 1465 viewsMagic_Michu

Huw Jenkins on 22:09 - Jun 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What's he done?

Um, took us from the brink of going out of League 2 and existence... rising through the leagues to 4 years in the Premier League, a Cup win, European football and world class players.

NOT MUCH.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2014 23:22]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Huw Jenkins on 23:28 - Jun 27 with 1439 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Huw Jenkins on 23:22 - Jun 27 by Magic_Michu

Um, took us from the brink of going out of League 2 and existence... rising through the leagues to 4 years in the Premier League, a Cup win, European football and world class players.

NOT MUCH.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2014 23:22]

Very well. Are we going to use the same song for the other directors too or will each director and person who aided our rise through the leagues have a unique song?

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins on 23:33 - Jun 27 with 1427 viewsMagic_Michu

Huw Jenkins is the face of all involved as our chairman.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Huw Jenkins on 23:36 - Jun 27 with 1414 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Huw Jenkins on 23:33 - Jun 27 by Magic_Michu

Huw Jenkins is the face of all involved as our chairman.

That makes sense. I look forward to hearing it during either the West Brom or Burnley game. I haven't decided which one I will attend yet.

Huw Jenkins on 23:43 - Jun 27 with 1391 viewsjackportis

Huw has informed me he would think this would be naff and potray an unproffesional image. Just thought id pass on.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Huw Jenkins on 02:12 - Jun 28 with 1273 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

What's he done?

Poor effort.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Huw Jenkins on 08:30 - Jun 28 with 1119 viewscyril

Jenkins is our hero he's solid as a rock, he sits next to Morgan who's got a little cok

The devil is in the detail

Huw Jenkins on 08:31 - Jun 28 with 1116 viewsSlugster664

Huw Jenkins on 23:36 - Jun 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That makes sense. I look forward to hearing it during either the West Brom or Burnley game. I haven't decided which one I will attend yet.

Some of your posts I agree with and smile, others I think wtf and I wanna slap your chops, this post just makes you out to beva right door handle....ffs

STID

Huw Jenkins on 08:33 - Jun 28 with 1109 viewsSlugster664

What's he done?

Some of your posts I agree with and smile, others I think wtf and I wanna slap your chops, this post just makes you out to be a right door handle....ffs

STID

Huw Jenkins on 09:04 - Jun 28 with 1071 viewsJethroJack

What's he done?

The ADD particularly bad yesterday was it?
Just like Gnasher, you could seek help you know
Huw Jenkins on 09:06 - Jun 28 with 1066 viewsNOTRAC

Huw Jenkins has been part of a team that has brought us unbelievable success.This team includes the rest of the Board,including the Trust,, managers, players(like Leon who has been there almost throughout)and back room staff.
There is no doubt that our success has been helped by our move to the Liberty,and therefore we should thank the Local Authority also! We the crowd should not be forgotten for our support.
So let's have a song for us all,not one man!

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Huw Jenkins on 09:09 - Jun 28 with 1058 viewsJethroJack

Huw Jenkins on 09:06 - Jun 28 by NOTRAC

Huw Jenkins has been part of a team that has brought us unbelievable success.This team includes the rest of the Board,including the Trust,, managers, players(like Leon who has been there almost throughout)and back room staff.
There is no doubt that our success has been helped by our move to the Liberty,and therefore we should thank the Local Authority also! We the crowd should not be forgotten for our support.
So let's have a song for us all,not one man!

How's about Hymns & Arias....for a start.
Huw Jenkins on 09:26 - Jun 28 with 1017 viewstherealme

We love our chairman was sung in the Mestalla

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Huw Jenkins on 14:26 - Jun 28 with 885 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Huw Jenkins on 08:33 - Jun 28 by Slugster664

Some of your posts I agree with and smile, others I think wtf and I wanna slap your chops, this post just makes you out to be a right door handle....ffs

I just assumed this thread was made because many people feel Huw has played a blinder in signing Gomis, when in actual fact he just offered him a bucketful of money and Gomis happened to accept.

If this is a thread celebrating our boards work in catalysing our magnificent rise up through the divisions then of course they deserve much praise and maybe even a song.

But I feel I am correct in assuming it was made because of the Gomis deal.

Huw Jenkins on 14:36 - Jun 28 with 866 viewsjackonicko

Huw Jenkins on 14:26 - Jun 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I just assumed this thread was made because many people feel Huw has played a blinder in signing Gomis, when in actual fact he just offered him a bucketful of money and Gomis happened to accept.

If this is a thread celebrating our boards work in catalysing our magnificent rise up through the divisions then of course they deserve much praise and maybe even a song.

Or maybe it's both?

HJ has made individual mistakes, but you cannot fault his stewardship. And that is compared to *any* chairman in history.

And he has played a blinder in Gomis. It was his persistence that made him choose us. Of course, the signing is a risk - they all are - but this one gets a big thumbs up from me.

Mind you, I still wouldn't sing a song for him. That would be embarrassing - I didn't join in with the one at the Mestella. But I've shook his hand when I've met him and would do so again. Top man.
Huw Jenkins on 14:37 - Jun 28 with 859 viewsJethroJack

Huw Jenkins on 14:26 - Jun 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you have any CONCRETE evidence that could SOLIDIFY your assumption
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024