Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team and predictions for tomorrow 10:42 - Oct 3 with 1264 viewsZut_Alors

I think we'll line up:

Fab
Jazz Fernandez Ash Taylor
Ki Shelvey
Routs Siggy Montero
Bony

2-0 (Bony and Montero)
Team and predictions for tomorrow on 12:57 - Oct 3 with 1193 viewsSpratty

Difficult one to shout, no doubt all the focus will be on them because it is possibly last chance saloon for their manager. Depends how their players respond to that.

On form a definite home win - but we sometimes do not respond well to being the favourites

For me all bets are off - COYS
Team and predictions for tomorrow on 13:31 - Oct 3 with 1157 viewskarnataka

Team and predictions for tomorrow on 12:57 - Oct 3 by Spratty

Difficult one to shout, no doubt all the focus will be on them because it is possibly last chance saloon for their manager. Depends how their players respond to that.

On form a definite home win - but we sometimes do not respond well to being the favourites

For me all bets are off - COYS

Agree that our past performances in these circumstances have left a lot to be desired but I sense a bit more steel & grit about the team this season under Monk. Last week we battled for a point and showed no signs of buckling under pressure in circumstances where we'd probably have lost in previous seasons and the week before we battled for over an hour with 10 men and were unlucky not to get a point. I don't think we're such a soft touch any more and can dig in when necessary. Whatever confidence Newcastle do possess is probably very fragile at the moment and if we can play anything like the first half hour against Chelsea and get ahead, I'm pretty sure they will be the ones buckling under pressure and not us. Our defence has only conceded one goal at home in 5 games so far this season and that was when we only had 10 men. Don't think it will be easy, but think we'll win.
Team and predictions for tomorrow on 13:38 - Oct 3 with 1144 viewsCTB184

I don't think Dyer deserves to be dropped as I think he has been slightly better than Routledge this season (both have been excellent). It's a tricky one as Montero is good enough to be starting games and I think GM will have a tough time deciding which 2 wingers to deploy when has 3 in great form.

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Team and predictions for tomorrow on 13:55 - Oct 3 with 1127 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Montero & bony in

Swans 3-1 ,bony to break his duck ...!

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Team and predictions for tomorrow on 14:10 - Oct 3 with 1107 viewsjackharris

Emnes and Montero to go at them from the 60th minute when they are tired.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2014 14:16]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Team and predictions for tomorrow on 14:13 - Oct 3 with 1100 viewsperchrockjack

Monte to has to start...

Rout to make way

3-1

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Team and predictions for tomorrow on 14:26 - Oct 3 with 1087 viewsLeonisGod

Team and predictions for tomorrow on 14:10 - Oct 3 by jackharris

Emnes and Montero to go at them from the 60th minute when they are tired.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2014 14:16]

I would be very, very, very surprised if that is not the team.

Predictions - I reckon we'll play Newcastle. Crowd? Yes, there will be one.
Team and predictions for tomorrow on 17:47 - Oct 3 with 979 viewsKGriz16

Swans 2 - 0 Newcastle

New to the forum as well, hello everyone!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024