Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham-swap-Gylfi-Sigurdsson-Swanseas-Ben-Davies-sign-Michael-Vorm-3.5m 21:24 - Jul 20 with 1382 viewsSS2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2699182/Tottenham-swap-Gylfi-S

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Tottenham-swap-Gylfi-Sigurdsson-Swanseas-Ben-Davies-sign-Michael-Vorm-3.5m on 21:31 - Jul 20 with 1282 viewsnantywatcher

Hoped for more dosh - but after all this time I would assume we got as much as they were willing to give.
Let's move on - I think the deal makes us stronger as a unit.
Tottenham-swap-Gylfi-Sigurdsson-Swanseas-Ben-Davies-sign-Michael-Vorm-3.5m on 21:38 - Jul 20 with 1173 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

"A Swansea source told Sportsmail that all three deals had been finalised."

Oh, so what I have been saying for months is true. We have a leak who passes on information to the Daily Mail. I will accept apologies from those of you who aggressively attacked me regarding this via PM, thanks.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tottenham-swap-Gylfi-Sigurdsson-Swanseas-Ben-Davies-sign-Michael-Vorm-3.5m on 21:40 - Jul 20 with 1146 viewsDarran

Tottenham-swap-Gylfi-Sigurdsson-Swanseas-Ben-Davies-sign-Michael-Vorm-3.5m on 21:38 - Jul 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"A Swansea source told Sportsmail that all three deals had been finalised."

Oh, so what I have been saying for months is true. We have a leak who passes on information to the Daily Mail. I will accept apologies from those of you who aggressively attacked me regarding this via PM, thanks.

Paper talk Dwight paper talk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tottenham-swap-Gylfi-Sigurdsson-Swanseas-Ben-Davies-sign-Michael-Vorm-3.5m on 21:41 - Jul 20 with 1107 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tottenham-swap-Gylfi-Sigurdsson-Swanseas-Ben-Davies-sign-Michael-Vorm-3.5m on 21:40 - Jul 20 by Darran

Paper talk Dwight paper talk.

I recall Garry alluding to it also not so long ago. I hope whoever it is gets sacked and sued by the club.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tottenham-swap-Gylfi-Sigurdsson-Swanseas-Ben-Davies-sign-Michael-Vorm-3.5m on 21:46 - Jul 20 with 1027 viewsmacthejack

The amount of money goes down every time there's a new article. We'll be giving spurs money before long.
Tottenham-swap-Gylfi-Sigurdsson-Swanseas-Ben-Davies-sign-Michael-Vorm-3.5m on 21:50 - Jul 20 with 981 viewsswanseacityfan

Tottenham-swap-Gylfi-Sigurdsson-Swanseas-Ben-Davies-sign-Michael-Vorm-3.5m on 21:41 - Jul 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I recall Garry alluding to it also not so long ago. I hope whoever it is gets sacked and sued by the club.

"Swansea boss Garry Monk has expressed his disappointment that dressing and training ground bust-ups do not remain in-house..........
"The disappointing thing for me is how those things don't stay within the changing room. It worries me more who is leaking those stories out. I would prefer those sort of things staying in the confines of the dressing room."

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024