Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tremmel 13:01 - Jul 25 with 941 viewsthejack1912

Bet he's blowing a sigh of relief with Vorm gone, if Vorm had wanted to stay and fight for his place there's only one way Tremmel would be headed this summer

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Tremmel on 13:10 - Jul 25 with 898 viewsJokeren1943

As far as I can see, it has been apparent from the beginning that Vorm was gone if Swansea got a new keeper this summer.

I think Tremmel has accepted the job as backup keeper in Swansea - getting to start 5-10 times each season.
Tremmel on 13:12 - Jul 25 with 882 viewsRancid

I pray to god Fabianski stays fit.I've not much faith in Gerhard sorry.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 13:14]
Tremmel on 13:26 - Jul 25 with 822 viewsMattG

Tremmel on 13:12 - Jul 25 by Rancid

I pray to god Fabianski stays fit.I've not much faith in Gerhard sorry.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 13:14]

When Vorm got injured at Man City and Tremmell had a long run as first choice, I thought he did really well but he certainly struggled to drop in and out of the team last season.
Tremmel on 13:30 - Jul 25 with 799 viewsDaithejack

At Gerry's age he would probably been happy as 3rd choice just glad he had a contract with a premiere league club.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Tremmel on 13:39 - Jul 25 with 752 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Vorm has been looking for a move for ages

Had to get a keeper in case he left at the first bid leaving us in the lurch - irrelevant of last seasons form

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/332548/Michel-Vorm-warns-Swansea-he-co

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Tremmel on 15:12 - Jul 25 with 592 viewsRogueTrooper

I think Gerry can still do a job for us in the cups, and if Fab gets injured, I think the dip in form sufferred last season could have been more to do with the goalkeeping coaching last season than it did with ability. It did strike me as a bit odd that both Vorm and Tremmels form dipped after the previous high standard shown by both.

This was confirmed to me by the personnel change behind the scenes

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024