Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only in America 22:18 - Jul 28 with 565 viewsSwanzay

This is a insight into the american love of guns, I get these emails every so often asking me to rejoin, they obviously have the wrong address. Ive even emailed back asking to delete, without success!

Dear Daniel:

You owe it to yourself to read the email you’ll find below.

I’ve seen the National Association for Gun Rights’ effectiveness fighting the Obama administrations attempted gun grabs.

Without their action — and the continued action and support of good folks like you — I shudder to think what might have already been RAMMED into law . . .

Daniel, both last year’s NATIONAL GUN REGISTRATION scheme and the outrageous U.N. “Small Arms Treaty” could have been done deals here in Washington, D.C.

The best way you can be a part of this winning team is by signing up as a National Association for Gun Rights’ FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly contributor.

I know there’s nothing my anti-gun colleagues here in Congress hate seeing more.

But I can’t tell you how much I love meeting folks wearing the FRONTLINE DEFENDER gear when I hold events all over the country.

These fine folks are truly the Second Amendment’s first line of defense.

Just read the email below to learn more about why FRONTLINE DEFENDERS are so critical to our Second Amendment rights.

And please take just a moment to sign up right away.

In liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

Dear Daniel:

Perhaps, during a “normal” election year, all you and I would have to worry about is what happens in November . . .

After all, politicians are usually too busy campaigning to take on any major legislative push.

And they sure don’t like doing anything “controversial” when looking for votes!

But Daniel, I’m afraid this election year is anything but “normal.”

In fact, gun legislation has reached the floor of Congress twice in the last two months!

And I don’t think the gun-grabbers are done with their last-minute attempts to RAM gun control into law. In fact, I’m afraid they’re just getting started . . .

That’s why right now, your National Association for Gun Rights is conducting an all-out “Come and Take It” FRONTLINE DEFENDER Push.

Come and take what, you ask?

Daniel, if you sign up right away -- with a generous contribution of $0.33 a day -- your name will be automatically entered into a giveaway for a brand-new Barrett 50 caliber M82A1 rifle.

It’s the ONLY semi-automatic 50 caliber rifle on the market.

In fact -- adding in accessories -- it’s valued at more than $12,000!

And I can tell you personally, there might not be a gun President Obama, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and BILLIONAIRE anti-gun activist Michael Bloomberg would like to ban more.

I’m giving away this gun because -- with anti-gun schemes popping up left and right at the last minute in the U.S. Congress -- FRONTLINE DEFENDERS have never been more important.

You see, just last week, U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid decided to bring the so-called “Sportsmen’s Act” to the floor of the U.S. Senate for consideration.

As you’d guess, considering the source, this bill did little law-abiding Second Amendment supporters could get excited about.

Instead, it was designed as a bill that Senator Reid’s most vulnerable anti-gun Senate cronies could use as an election year ploy to trick voters back home into thinking they were pro-Second Amendment.

But whenever legislation like this is voted on in Congress, last-minute anti-gun amendments are always lurking in the background!

This bill was no exception.

Fortunately, thanks to the action of good folks like you -- and action by National Association for Gun Rights’ Senate allies Rand Paul (R-KY) and Ted Cruz (R-TX) offering their own pro-gun amendments -- the so-called “Sportsmen’s Act” was scuttled.

But it was a close call.

And after the U.S. House passed legislation increasing funding for Attorney General Eric Holder’s so-called “background check” system last month, the stakes are only getting higher.

I’m afraid Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and BILLIONAIRE former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg have never been more determined to RAM gun control into law THIS YEAR.

And they’re not going to wait around for you and me mobilize either.

They know, with the November elections rapidly approaching, legislative fights still raging -- and the possibility of a post-election “lame duck” session of Congress where gun control is front and center -- that you and I have our hands full.

That’s why Bloomberg is so confident the whopping $50 MILLION he’s pledged to dump into elections throughout the country in November 2014 will prove to be what it takes to beat us.

Daniel, I’ll be blunt. This “Come and Take It” FRONTLINE DEFENDER Push could not be more important.

I started the National Association for Gun Rights’ FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly-contributor program to fight back against crises like we’re facing right now.

FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly contributors are the National Association for Gun Rights’ backbone for three very important reasons:

1) FRONTLINE DEFENDERS’ monthly support means I don’t have to waste critical time raising money in order to respond to anti-gun legislative attacks.

Fights move at lightning speed in today’s political environment. Failure to remain on guard is a recipe for sure defeat in both federal and state legislative fights;

2) FRONTLINE DEFENDERS’ monthly support means I have some idea of future resources.

Quite simply, that means I’m never forced to “hold back” in a make-or-break fight. It also means I’m able to lay the groundwork for taking back Second Amendment freedoms we’ve lost over the years;

3) FRONTLINE DEFENDERS’ monthly support ensures the gun-grabbers WILL be held accountable this November for all their outrageous attacks on our gun rights.

Whether or not Harry Reid keeps his Senate Majority Leader position could hinge on just a handful of U.S. Senate races this election year. Any one of them could turn on a dime.

FRONTLINE DEFENDERS’ monthly support will help me ensure anti-gun politicians will have NOWHERE to hide from their records this November.

Daniel, this program isn’t for everyone. I know that.

At the time of the American Revolution, not everyone actively worked to free our country from British rule.

Only a special few did -- but it’s those patriots we celebrate today.

Likewise, the FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly-contributor program is for the true patriots who are willing to take an extra step to defend their gun rights.

It’s for those who realize our Second Amendment is just too precious to sit back and “hope” President Obama and his anti-gun pals don’t try to RAM any draconian gun control bills into law in the dark of night.

In short, it’s for patriots like you.

This is the National Association for Gun Rights’ premium membership program that comes with many special benefits, including:

>>> Automatic entry into monthly gun giveaways like the Barrett 50 caliber M82A1 rifle I told you about;

>>> Special FRONTLINE DEFENDER gear, which cannot be purchased from the National Association for Gun Rights’ store. This exclusive gear is solely for FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly contributors;

>>> The exclusive “FROM THE FRONTLINES” Newsletter, which comes straight from my desk;

>>> Invites for special conference calls where my staff and I will go over our plans and answer questions;

>>> An active and ongoing membership in the National Association for Gun Rights -- which means you’ll no longer be asked to renew your support every year;

>>> Bragging rights as a National Association for Gun Rights premium-level member -- and the knowledge you’re making as much of a difference as you can in the fight to protect our Second Amendment rights.

As I mentioned, if you sign up right away, your name will automatically be entered to win a brand-new Barrett M82A1 50 caliber rifle.

Daniel, I know $0.33 per day might not sound like it would make that much of a difference.

But the truth is, FRONTLINE DEFENDERS are the National Association for Gun Right’s backbone.

So I hope you’ll sign up today.

In any fight against the gun-grabbers, it’s FRONTLINE DEFENDERS who serve as our Second Amendment’s first line of defense.

So please sign up right away!

It’s fast. It’s easy. It’s safe and secure.

I know you’ll love the gifts.

But most importantly, I know you’ll love the peace of mind you’ll have knowing you’re making a truly incredible impact in protecting our Second Amendment rights.

So I’ll end this email with a simple question.

Daniel, do you believe your Second Amendment rights are worth $0.33 per day?

If so, please sign up as a FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly contributor right away.

For Freedom,

signature
Dudley Brown
Executive Vice President

P.S. Do you believe your Second Amendment rights are worth $0.33 a day?

Right now, your National Association for Gun Rights is conducting an all-out “Come and Take It” FRONTLINE DEFENDER Push.

And Daniel, if you sign up right away, your name will be automatically entered into a giveaway for a brand-new Barrett 50 caliber M82A1 rifle.

So won’t you please sign up as a National Association for Gun Rights’ FRONTLINE DEFENDER right away?

The National Association for Gun Rights is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, single-purpose citizens' organization dedicated to preserving and protecting the Constitutionally protected right-to-keep-and-bear-arms through an aggressive program designed to mobilize public opposition to anti-gun legislation. The National Association for Gun Rights' mailing address is P.O 7002, Fredericksburg, VA 22404. They can be contacted toll-free at 1-877-405-4570. Its web address is www.NationalGunRights.org/

Not produced or e-mailed at taxpayer expense.
To help the National Association for Gun Rights grow, please forward this to a friend.

Only in America on 22:40 - Jul 28 with 532 viewsjackonicko

I was about to sign up and then I got to the horrible things he said about the British.

So f*ck him.
Only in America on 22:40 - Jul 28 with 531 viewsDarran

They've got surface to air missiles in Russia but you've had nothing to say about that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Only in America on 23:09 - Jul 28 with 502 viewsSwanzay

Only in America on 22:40 - Jul 28 by Darran

They've got surface to air missiles in Russia but you've had nothing to say about that.

Iran Air Flight 655
Only in America on 23:12 - Jul 28 with 496 viewsDarran

Only in America on 23:09 - Jul 28 by Swanzay

Iran Air Flight 655

Yes that was the one America shot down but what's that got to do with the one Russia shot down?

Only in America on 23:15 - Jul 28 with 491 viewsSwanzay

Only in America on 23:12 - Jul 28 by Darran

Yes that was the one America shot down but what's that got to do with the one Russia shot down?

America got there 1st!
Only in America on 23:16 - Jul 28 with 488 viewsraynor94

Jesus, I just lost five minutes of my life reading that op!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Only in America on 23:18 - Jul 28 with 485 viewsDarran

Only in America on 23:16 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Jesus, I just lost five minutes of my life reading that op!

The fella needs a shrink. FACT
He's got some serious issues.

Only in America on 23:27 - Jul 28 with 472 viewsSwanzay

Only in America on 23:18 - Jul 28 by Darran

Oh daz only because you cant argue, without insults!
Who gives a shite about Raynor, he is a disgrace to Paul!

big society post says it all!
Login to get fewer ads

Only in America on 23:35 - Jul 28 with 468 viewsDarran

Only in America on 23:27 - Jul 28 by Swanzay

Oh daz only because you cant argue, without insults!
Who gives a shite about Raynor, he is a disgrace to Paul!

big society post says it all!

Aye f*ck the people who got blown out of the sky in Russia last week after all America did it first.

Honestly I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you your comments are so pitiful.

Only in America on 23:40 - Jul 28 with 463 viewsSwanzay

Only in America on 23:35 - Jul 28 by Darran

Aye f*ck the people who got blown out of the sky in Russia last week after all America did it first.

Honestly I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you your comments are so pitiful.

What you on about, I didn't show any disrespect for those involved, yet you seem to be using it as a form of a one up? Whos the ass now?
Only in America on 23:46 - Jul 28 with 453 viewsDarran

Only in America on 23:40 - Jul 28 by Swanzay

What you on about, I didn't show any disrespect for those involved, yet you seem to be using it as a form of a one up? Whos the ass now?

No you haven't shown any disrespect you haven't mentioned it at all.
Strange that isn't it?

Only in America on 23:47 - Jul 28 with 451 viewsSwanzay

I'm more embarrassed for you Daz, highlights how you really are!
Only in America on 23:49 - Jul 28 with 449 viewsraynor94

Becoming very worrying, seems to get worse as the night goes on

Only in America on 23:50 - Jul 28 with 449 viewsDarran

Only in America on 23:47 - Jul 28 by Swanzay

I'm more embarrassed for you Daz, highlights how you really are!

I'm not the screwball constantly dissing America and saying nothing about other countries though,it's pitiful it really is.

Only in America on 23:55 - Jul 28 with 440 viewsSwanzay

Only in America on 23:50 - Jul 28 by Darran

I'm not the screwball constantly dissing America and saying nothing about other countries though,it's pitiful it really is.

I'm not dissing 'America' just those in power as Ive said many times before!
Screwball, which of the 3 at the bottom are you?
Only in America on 23:57 - Jul 28 with 437 viewsSwanzay

Only in America on 23:49 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Becoming very worrying, seems to get worse as the night goes on

Yawn!
Only in America on 00:06 - Jul 29 with 428 viewsraynor94

Only in America on 23:57 - Jul 28 by Swanzay

Yawn!

See, it's time for your bed toodle pip

Only in America on 00:20 - Jul 29 with 423 viewsSwanzay

Only in America on 00:06 - Jul 29 by raynor94

See, it's time for your bed toodle pip

Bore off! Im sure your a nice gent in reality, but by feck, you are boring on here!
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 0:21]
Only in America on 00:30 - Jul 29 with 412 viewsThursday

Sounds like you've got to be careful where you type your email address. And get a good spam filter.
Only in America on 02:56 - Jul 29 with 383 viewsphact0rri

Leave Darr alone, this time he's right on the money. Rand Paul is f*cking basket case. I can assume that most people on the board don't really follow american politics that much. But he's completely out there. he pretty much has speared the so called "tea party" with their love of guns, they also thing abortion and counterceptives should be illegal. He has defended Drug cartels, racists, and thinks that creationist theory should be taught in schools.

Here's a fun quote...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Only in America on 03:42 - Jul 29 with 373 viewsCatullus

Only in America on 02:56 - Jul 29 by phact0rri

Leave Darr alone, this time he's right on the money. Rand Paul is f*cking basket case. I can assume that most people on the board don't really follow american politics that much. But he's completely out there. he pretty much has speared the so called "tea party" with their love of guns, they also thing abortion and counterceptives should be illegal. He has defended Drug cartels, racists, and thinks that creationist theory should be taught in schools.

Here's a fun quote...

So apart from being a complete basket case, he has no respect for his own country's judiciary?
How the hell did he get voted in?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024