Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? 20:47 - Aug 9 with 1223 viewsJackfath

I've seen this written tonight;

I liked Montero, quick but also doesn't like giving the ball away and chases after any he loses to get it back. Final ball not always great but plenty into dangerous areas so overall good display from him IMO.

Could have been written about our dear friend Adrian, no?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 20:52 - Aug 9 with 1196 viewsforkbeard

Pipe down.
Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 20:54 - Aug 9 with 1161 viewsJackfath

Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 20:52 - Aug 9 by forkbeard

Pipe down.

You disagree that the statement could have been written about Adrian?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 20:56 - Aug 9 with 1137 viewsRancid

He reminded me of a quicker Scott Sinclair.
Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 21:19 - Aug 9 with 1032 viewsjacktar

As you've quoted me Fathy, I'll have to respond.
It could have applied to Forbesy and probably a million other players but I hope you aren't comparing the 2 in terms of style and class. Some of Montero's footwork today was outstanding, both with the ball at his feet and taking it off the opposition. Considering the short time he has had to settle into our squad, I can see him as being a real asset in the months ahead. I'm sure there will be many a defender having sleepless nights at the thought of facing him. Not sure that was the case with Forbesy though.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 21:41 - Aug 9 with 953 viewsCatullus

Forbes was considered more of a headless chicken, wasn't he?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 21:43 - Aug 9 with 942 viewsRancid

Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 21:41 - Aug 9 by Catullus

Forbes was considered more of a headless chicken, wasn't he?

Which is what JackFath was alluding too, as we all know.He'll deny it, again, like we all know.
Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 21:47 - Aug 9 with 917 viewsjacktar

Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 21:43 - Aug 9 by Rancid

Which is what JackFath was alluding too, as we all know.He'll deny it, again, like we all know.

You're not trying to say that he's a bit of a stirrer /WUM are you Rancid?

Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 21:52 - Aug 9 with 881 viewsPrivate_Partz

Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 21:47 - Aug 9 by jacktar

You're not trying to say that he's a bit of a stirrer /WUM are you Rancid?

Jeff played very well and was one of the few bright lights for me. Let's not compare him To AF who, great fellow that he was, had nowhere near this guys skill. Let's concentrate on knocking the failings today and not the very few successes.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 21:56 - Aug 9 with 859 viewsjacktar

Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 21:52 - Aug 9 by Private_Partz

Jeff played very well and was one of the few bright lights for me. Let's not compare him To AF who, great fellow that he was, had nowhere near this guys skill. Let's concentrate on knocking the failings today and not the very few successes.

Well said!

Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 22:04 - Aug 9 with 807 viewsSS2013

Cock :)

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Is Jefferson Montero the new Adrian Forbes? on 22:15 - Aug 9 with 765 viewsjacktar

We're used to this drivel by now from a certain poster. Enough said.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024