Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR 14:08 - Aug 24 with 944 viewsMagic_Michu

3-0 down already to Tottenham.

I'd love them to bomb out the league again... I club I really love to hate!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

QPR on 14:16 - Aug 24 with 894 viewsZut_Alors

I agree. Richard Dunne looking particularly terrible.

Spurs dangerous in every attack, Lamela and Erikson look superb.
QPR on 14:18 - Aug 24 with 874 viewsadamswan

Appreciate I'm stating the obvious, but Lamela is a prime example of just how important a manager is in bringing out the potential of players. Lamela clearly had bags of potential last year but Sherwood clearly didn't know how to nuture it.
QPR on 14:32 - Aug 24 with 799 viewscontroversial_jack

I hope Caulker and Mutch are having a torrid time
QPR on 14:37 - Aug 24 with 780 viewsepaul

QPR on 14:32 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

I hope Caulker and Mutch are having a torrid time

From the BBC

Ben Thapa: Caulker having his best game for Spurs so far...

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

QPR on 14:41 - Aug 24 with 758 viewsSkipTheJack

I'm not watching the game, but it seems that QPR started with Dunne, Caulker and Ferdinand. Presumably then they were playing a back 3 like Man U last week, or was somebody playing out of position?

Yet more evidence perhaps of how difficult it is to implement any system with 3 centre-backs in the Premier League.
QPR on 14:48 - Aug 24 with 730 viewsZut_Alors

QPR on 14:41 - Aug 24 by SkipTheJack

I'm not watching the game, but it seems that QPR started with Dunne, Caulker and Ferdinand. Presumably then they were playing a back 3 like Man U last week, or was somebody playing out of position?

Yet more evidence perhaps of how difficult it is to implement any system with 3 centre-backs in the Premier League.

They started with 3 at the back, but have subbed Dunne and gone to a back 4. They still look terrible, mind.
QPR on 14:56 - Aug 24 with 675 viewspencoedjack

QPR on 14:48 - Aug 24 by Zut_Alors

They started with 3 at the back, but have subbed Dunne and gone to a back 4. They still look terrible, mind.

Obviously didn't work 4 now ...

I hate QPR.
QPR on 14:59 - Aug 24 with 656 viewsJackoBoostardo

QPR is a shambles. Would love them to go back to the Championship... A league they're more suited to. F*ck QPR.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024