Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel or Richards 09:48 - Dec 28 with 1843 viewsAl_Bundy

Who should line up at RB tomorrow? Probably will be up against Sterling for most of the match.
Rangel or Richards on 09:51 - Dec 28 with 1838 viewsorion3016

They've been playing sterling down the middle for the last few games, I would expect quite a few changes anyway

Be over there now after

Rangel or Richards on 11:06 - Dec 28 with 1736 viewsjack247

Rangel and Dyer would be my choice if Sterling is on the wing, whoever is full back will need a lot of protection and Dyer provides that. He may well be up front though, Balotelli and Lambert both seem at odds with Bredndans style of play. Borini is still banned? Think Sterling through the middle is most likely.
Rangel or Richards on 11:38 - Dec 28 with 1686 viewsHuw57

Rangel for the Liverpool game and Jazz for the QPR one.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Rangel or Richards on 11:41 - Dec 28 with 1682 viewsItchySphincter

Jazz is no fullback. Can see him being used in right midfield to protect Rangel if the need ever arose - iirc we've doubled up down the right before using Dwight. Anyway, if needs must and Jazz is in the squad he should never start at full back over a fit Rangel or Tiendalli.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Rangel or Richards on 11:52 - Dec 28 with 1661 viewsdeanscfc

This is where we really need that quality full back. Rangel is decent but slowing down, Richards just isn't PL quality.

Hoping Sterling doesn't play on the wing.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 11:52]
Rangel or Richards on 12:09 - Dec 28 with 1623 viewsJokeren1943

Tiendalli.
Rangel or Richards on 20:02 - Dec 28 with 1429 viewsFlashberryjack

Rangel or Richards on 12:09 - Dec 28 by Jokeren1943

Tiendalli.

Tiendalli is sh*te when he's fit ...........not quite as sh*te when he's injured... Which makes him a slightly better player when injured.
Who the F*ck gave him a contract ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rangel or Richards on 20:06 - Dec 28 with 1420 viewsJBT95

How can people be wanting Tiendalli to start when (as far as I can remember) he last played a senior minute of football over four months ago against Rotherham?
Login to get fewer ads

Rangel or Richards on 20:07 - Dec 28 with 1415 viewsLeonisGod

Rangel, but he won't be up against Sterling if Liverpool continue with a similar team to that used for the last month.
Rangel or Richards on 21:27 - Dec 28 with 1359 viewsItchySphincter

Rangel or Richards on 20:06 - Dec 28 by JBT95

How can people be wanting Tiendalli to start when (as far as I can remember) he last played a senior minute of football over four months ago against Rotherham?

Better full back than Jazz see, but you may not be able to see that cos he's not Welsh.

Rangel or Richards on 21:32 - Dec 28 with 1350 viewstylagarwjack

Rangel has recently been rested in the middle of three games in a short space of time, so can't see him playing at Anfield.
Rangel or Richards on 21:33 - Dec 28 with 1348 viewsDr_Winston

Rangel or Richards on 21:27 - Dec 28 by ItchySphincter

Better full back than Jazz see, but you may not be able to see that cos he's not Welsh.

That's debatable.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Rangel or Richards on 21:37 - Dec 28 with 1336 viewsNeathJack

Rangel or Richards on 21:32 - Dec 28 by tylagarwjack

Rangel has recently been rested in the middle of three games in a short space of time, so can't see him playing at Anfield.

I concur.
Rangel or Richards on 02:37 - Dec 29 with 1237 viewsDrizzy

Rangel or Richards on 21:33 - Dec 28 by Dr_Winston

That's debatable.

Not really. Rangel is miles better.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Rangel or Richards on 03:40 - Dec 29 with 1218 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Tiendalli, while not match fit by any means is a decent player from what I have seen. Don't get the angst at all.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Rangel or Richards on 05:30 - Dec 29 with 1200 viewsDr_Winston

Rangel or Richards on 02:37 - Dec 29 by Drizzy

Not really. Rangel is miles better.

That's very true Newps. What it's got to do with my post though I have no idea.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Rangel or Richards on 07:03 - Dec 29 with 1169 viewsDrizzy

Rangel or Richards on 05:30 - Dec 29 by Dr_Winston

That's very true Newps. What it's got to do with my post though I have no idea.

My apologies. I misinterpreted your post.

Rangel or Richards on 07:11 - Dec 29 with 1165 viewsDrizzy

Anyways seems people have rather short memories. Tiendalli was absolute dogsh*t in almost every game he played last season. Offered next to nothing going forward and was a mediocre defender at best. How on earth the thought that he was the best crosser in the club was perpetuated by so many is beyond me. I can only assume that because enough people said it everyone just blindly believed it and didn't dare to question it for fear of being chastised from armchair football experts such as BLAZE.

He's looked alright in the couple of games he played this season, particularly against United, but he's definitely not the answer at full-back and should remain a squad player. The fact that he's being touted as a potential starter shows the lack of quality and depth we have in that position and hopefully this will be addressed in January.

Rangel or Richards on 18:35 - Dec 29 with 989 viewsItchySphincter

Rangel or Richards on 07:11 - Dec 29 by Drizzy

Anyways seems people have rather short memories. Tiendalli was absolute dogsh*t in almost every game he played last season. Offered next to nothing going forward and was a mediocre defender at best. How on earth the thought that he was the best crosser in the club was perpetuated by so many is beyond me. I can only assume that because enough people said it everyone just blindly believed it and didn't dare to question it for fear of being chastised from armchair football experts such as BLAZE.

He's looked alright in the couple of games he played this season, particularly against United, but he's definitely not the answer at full-back and should remain a squad player. The fact that he's being touted as a potential starter shows the lack of quality and depth we have in that position and hopefully this will be addressed in January.

Quite right Newp but still a better fullback than Jazz unfortunately.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024