Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! 18:26 - Sep 7 with 3887 viewshydraulicjack

does anyone know of any as I will be out there for the Chelsea Game
thanks in advance

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 18:53 - Sep 7 with 3847 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Funny you should say that because I am looking for the same thing

I will be in Palma Saturday afternoon and hope to find a pub with the game on

Any idea?
bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 20:37 - Sep 7 with 3740 viewsbluenile

bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 18:53 - Sep 7 by TenkosBlondeWig

Any idea?

The problem is that it's usually the bar owner or the barman who calls the shots. My wife and I were in Gran Canaria some years back. The Liverpool game was on that afternoon. There were a lot of 'pool supporters in there, when suddenly a West Ham fan walked in, wearing his 'ammers shirt, he walked up to the bar, asked if they were putting the West Ham game on, the barman looked at him in a sort of disgust (like Manuel), then uttered "No!! We-a-Put-a-da Liverpool game on!!"..........The guy muttered "fu ck it!!" and stormed out to much laughter.......................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 20:55 - Sep 7 with 3715 viewsBrynmill_Jack

bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 18:53 - Sep 7 by TenkosBlondeWig

Any idea?

For a laugh you should pop over to Magaluf, saunter into Annis' bar and say "Oi Manuel , get the f*cking Swans game on pronto mush!".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 07:49 - Sep 8 with 3615 viewshydraulicjack

The corner bar in the harbour is showing English sky sports so it won't be on there

bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 16:21 - Sep 8 with 3494 viewsjacktar

In my experience most of the bars in Spain in general, tend to put the live matches on a chalk board outside the bar. A walk around the lively area will probably soon tell you if Chelsea game is on. Many bars have satellite other than Sky so you may well find someone showing such a big game.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 20:38 - Sep 8 with 3400 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

With us playing Chelsea at 3pm I would like to think there is a good chance of it being on somewhere
bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 23:08 - Sep 8 with 3354 viewsjackforever

bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 20:38 - Sep 8 by TenkosBlondeWig

With us playing Chelsea at 3pm I would like to think there is a good chance of it being on somewhere

In the same topic, anybody know a pub in tenby that shows 3pm Saturday games?
bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 23:26 - Sep 8 with 3338 viewsjacktar

bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 23:08 - Sep 8 by jackforever

In the same topic, anybody know a pub in tenby that shows 3pm Saturday games?

You've probably got less chance in Tenby than the guys in Palma.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Login to get fewer ads

bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 06:55 - Sep 9 with 3299 viewsMumblesJack

http://shamrockfunplace.com/
http://hoganspalma.com/

Was in Palma when we started the season against Man U. and watched the game in the Shamrock. Maybe worth giving them or Hogans a call to check. Good pub grub at both too.
bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 17:44 - Sep 9 with 3221 viewsloughor_jack

I was in corralejo, fuertaventura for the WBA game the other day. All the pubs were showing Leicester. Some were even showing the scum. Well I wasn't having any of it. Went up a side street and found a little Irish pub called finnegans. The place was empty so I asked if he was showing any football. Who do you want to watch? Swansea? I can stream it for you. I think my shirt was a bit of a giveaway. So I sat there and got slowly drunk while the wife and kids went shopping.

bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 20:09 - Sep 12 with 3152 viewshydraulicjack

In Palma a now found a bar called Lennox showing game live
At 4pm near the cathedral

bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 20:17 - Sep 12 with 3138 viewsFlashberryjack

bars in palma showing live premier league games on a SATURDAY!! on 20:09 - Sep 12 by hydraulicjack

In Palma a now found a bar called Lennox showing game live
At 4pm near the cathedral

Make sure you keep your wallet in a secure place...loads of pickpockets down by the cathedral.
Enjoy the game.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024