Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought the referee. 18:54 - Oct 4 with 1207 viewslifelong

Had a good game today.
I thought the referee. on 20:39 - Oct 4 with 1153 viewsJackoBoostardo

Wouldn't say 'good'... just 'better' than the others.

Still think Jonjo's card was dubious.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

I thought the referee. on 20:40 - Oct 4 with 1151 viewsJBT95

Should have booked some of their players before he did (if he did at all). Jonjo's, from where I was, didn't even look like he intended to do what he did.
I thought the referee. on 20:45 - Oct 4 with 1132 viewsNeathJack

He started well but as the game went on he got very petty. He was overly fussy about making us move the ball 3 yards to the right place for a free kick in our own half and suchlike.

Topped off by spending about 90 seconds from the 88th minute booking two of their players, ironically one for timewasting, when all we wanted to do was get on with the game.

Of course, this time was not added on at the end as we got the obligatory 4 mins.
I thought the referee. on 20:46 - Oct 4 with 1130 viewsKulusBeatFactory

really? are u a referee perchance ?
I thought the referee. on 20:53 - Oct 4 with 1107 viewslifelong

I thought the referee. on 20:46 - Oct 4 by KulusBeatFactory

really? are u a referee perchance ?

No.
I thought the referee. on 21:01 - Oct 4 with 1084 viewsmax936

I thought he was pretty good as well Lifey, Shelvey took one for the team with his card, not sure that tackle was necessary though, tbh.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 21:31]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I thought the referee. on 21:29 - Oct 4 with 1034 viewsLiberty

I thought the referee. on 21:01 - Oct 4 by max936

I thought he was pretty good as well Lifey, Shelvey took one for the team with his card, not sure that tackle was necessary though, tbh.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 21:31]

Ref did fine, some gutted as can't use that easy excuse when game not gone to plan.

Never going to get 20,000 fans agree with every decision.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

I thought the referee. on 21:38 - Oct 4 with 1013 viewsmarchamjack

I thought he was guilty of exactly of what Monk had been moaning about yesterday - he let some Newcastle players get away with 3/4 tackles (Coloccini, Tiote) before booking them, whereas JJ goes in the book first tackle.

Having said that, he did ok otherwise yes.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Login to get fewer ads

I thought the referee. on 22:00 - Oct 4 with 992 viewsjack247

Thought he missed a foul by Sigurdsson in the build up to our second. Still, nice to have one of those go our way for once
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024