Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season 15:25 - Nov 4 with 2694 viewsZut_Alors

Of course, wins are the thing we all need, but perhaps like me you'll have a list of things you'd love to see this season:

1. Good FA Cup run
2. Our centre backs scoring a couple from set pieces (have some hopes for Fernandez here)
3. Fulton or another youngster coming through and getting more game time.
4. Leon to come back to full fitness (whether or not he retains a starting 11 doesn't worry me, but it's been a while since he had such a long spell out and I hope it hasn't affected his ability to nip around and generally keep us ticking over).
5. Ki to score a few goals
6. Gylfi putting in an outside of the box effort, something like that one at Wigan he scored.

Anyone else?

On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 15:35 - Nov 4 with 2676 viewsDewi1jack

Every poster to be happy that we won or got a hard fought draw, just for one day even?
I also believe in Father Christmas, flying pigs elves and faeries at the bottom of the garden.

Sorry
Can go with your wish list in the real world

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 15:41 - Nov 4 with 2656 viewsmonmouth

1. A headed Goal
2. Gylfi having a shot from outside the box

oh, 3. Top ten please

and 4. FA Cup in the shed ta

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 15:45 - Nov 4 with 2649 viewsZut_Alors

On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 15:35 - Nov 4 by Dewi1jack

Every poster to be happy that we won or got a hard fought draw, just for one day even?
I also believe in Father Christmas, flying pigs elves and faeries at the bottom of the garden.

Sorry
Can go with your wish list in the real world

I think you'd be just as likely to see Ashley Williams smash an overhead from halfway for Fabianski to Rabona in for a last min winner.
On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 15:51 - Nov 4 with 2627 viewsMrSwan

My ultimate wish is top 4 which is unlikely right now but i am confident that if we can strengthen in January and September we can achieve this.

But the realistic wish must be top 10.

I am glad i haven't read any '17th or above'.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 15:54 - Nov 4 with 2617 viewssully49

And nobody mentioned Bony!!!

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 16:36 - Nov 4 with 2587 viewsDewi1jack

On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 15:54 - Nov 4 by sully49

And nobody mentioned Bony!!!

Will's going to be picking up the FA Cup with Ash next May.
Well, now we're out of the "Mickey Mouse" Cup after having set the record in the final and being the FIRST winners of the new titled cup, also the only Welsh winners of the League Cup, let's totally p1ss on our cousins bonfire and win the FA Cup as well.
They watched their club on historical film, playing in Black and White, win the cup (it looks black n white on the TV). Even then they were trying to match us!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 18:11 - Nov 4 with 2529 viewspikeypaul

A referee decision go our way

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 18:22 - Nov 4 with 2510 viewsGixerJack

No more red cards... Leading to top 4 finish
Login to get fewer ads

On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 18:44 - Nov 4 with 2470 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I agree to Fair Reffing and the Op's list.
I would also like to see all our squad play to their full potential and preferably at the same time.
More use of Emnes as a sub, his shock value is much underated by the club.
I would also like to see some youngsters given a sub chance if the score allows.
On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 18:54 - Nov 4 with 2460 viewsEdmundo

1. Big push 2nd half of season for a top 8 place

2. One or youngsters to play regularly first team football

3. Give Tatey a big send off

4. Make one or two moves to strengthen at Rb/Lb

5. No more red cards please!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 19:17 - Nov 4 with 2419 viewsMrSwan

Loan Adnan Januzaj in January, united are willing to loan him and he also wants to play as a striker which we could use him for wen wilf is away.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 19:57 - Nov 4 with 2394 viewsorion3016

Routs and / or dyer to get a few england caps and be m.o.m.
Beat qpr 5-0 again
Mark Hughes gent sent off as we hammer them

Be over there now after

On the pitch wish-list for the rest of the season on 22:21 - Nov 4 with 2341 viewsbermudajack

4 more manager of the month awards for GM 😎👍
A good FA cup run
Keep hold of Bony and Gomis to actually look like scoring a frigging goal 😳
Fabianski to continue his great form
Dyer to regain his starting role
Referees to give us a frigging break 😈😈😈

Poll: Priority for new manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024